Neko

silverstorm looking for a clan.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

silverstorm looking for a clan. Empty
PostSubject: silverstorm looking for a clan.   silverstorm looking for a clan. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 am

Silverstorm crept through the dark forest.She stepped lightly on a bundle of leaves,making no sound and slinked onto some mossy rocks.She smelled water.She cautiously made her way up the rocks.Her claws instinctively slid out and she got a better grip on the rocks.She reached the top and a waterfall danced across her eyes.The sound roared in her ears,the smell filled her nose.She slinked up to the water and lapped at it.The water splashed in her mouth.She drank the rich blue crystals.She put her head up and saw forests and mountains.To the south was land with rivers running through it.To the east was just hills.To the west was a swampy forest.And to the north was a lush undergrowth and forest.Her ears pricked at the sight of it.She eagerly jumped down the rocks gracefully and landed on the soft and silky green grass.She smelled twolegs,horses,dogs,prey,and......cats!Silverstorm raced through the meadow filled with wild flowers.All arounf her was green,blue,red,pink,and so many other bright colors.She came across a red one that had thorns on it.She smelled it and avoided the thorns.They smelled lovely.She heard prey rustling through the grass.She crouched and kept her tail low.She crept through the long grasses and drank in the air.She could smell a vole near.She crept around a rock and saw the vole digging up its burrow.She laid her ears back and watched with big eyes.It moved slightly closer to her.Closer......closer...she pounced and finished it off with a swift blow of her paw.She nosed it and took a huge bite out of it.Once she was done,she covered up the bones and huried along.She liked to keep her tracks covered.Suddenly a huge paw landed on her tail.She whipped around and saw a big brown tabby tom with fierce green eyes."Who are you,loner?"He snarled.She opened her outh to speek,but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: silverstorm looking for a clan.   silverstorm looking for a clan. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 pm

HawkFrost was walking. Just walking. He was bored and needed something to stimulate his mind. He heard snarling and walked towards it, light steps barely rustling the grass. A low, smooth voice rumbled behind the bigger cat.Trouble?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: silverstorm looking for a clan.   silverstorm looking for a clan. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Silverstorm looked at the enormous cat,taking in his beauty.She had moon eyes,but quickly wished them away.She owled and sliced at the tom with her razor sharp claws.She sliced his muzzle and fluffed out her fur."Y-You keep away from me.......t-t-tom!"She spat.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silverstorm looking for a clan.   silverstorm looking for a clan. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1