Neko

[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do think will happen to Stormfeather?
[A] She'll be found by a clan leader
[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty0%[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
[B] She'll get attacked by something
[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty0%[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
[C] She'll find another loner
[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty100%[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty
 100% [ 3 ]
[D] She'll be alone forever and ever and ever
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 am

The beautiful white she-cat wandered into a small hollow. She sniffed around, smelling cats, but the scents were old. She sats down, kneading her small dainty paws in the grass. She heard, and spotted a mouse. Being light on her feet made her a fast hunter, and she was pretty good when walking on soft muddy ground. She crouched, and silently stalked the small animal. suddenly, she pounced. She bit down on the mouse's neck, and it was dead it her jaws. She carried it over to where she was sitting earlier, but didn't eat it. She dropped it and sat, waiting for company.

Stormfeather: [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Harvey_10101724_std
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

A dark gray figure, moved swiftly into the clearing behind her."Hello.."He said smirking, but then swiftly disappearing.He sat in the darkness of the woods, his darkish-green eyes gleamed in the darkness.He watched her, he didn't know if she saw him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Stormfeather didn't see the tom, but she heard him. She swiveled her ears back. "Whos's there. If you don't show yourself I'll ind you and rip you into tiny mouse sized chunks." She spat. She hated it when people snuck up on her like that. She wasn't really a mean cat, she was just in a very bad mood today, for no good reason other than she was tired. She sat there, waiting for the other creature to show itself.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 pm

"Ah, Hello..."He said as he stepped out, his tail twitched."Threaten me when I only sneak up..?What a mo-I mean....Hi, I'm Chester.."He said approaching her, trying to make her grasp onto the ledge at the end of the soft ground.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 pm

She looked at the tom, and her eyes softened. "Sorry. I just hate it when people speak to me when I can't see them. It makes me nervous." She walked closer to the tom and sat down, looking at him. "So. What brings you here?" She asked, trying to make conersation. She noticed she was near the edge of the ledge (Rhymeness!!!), She dug her claws into the soft dirt, a bit nervous when he approached.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ohh, just trying to find a cat to cause trouble with."He said with a slight smile on his face, he approached her more."Little nervous when being approached?"He asked softly.

(Hmm..you know that vid i posted with Foxy and Chester could we do that but, let him catch her just to scare the crap outta her? XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

(I hafta watch the vid first...)

She looked nervously at him. "What kind of trouble?" She asked, a scared look creeping across her face. "And yes. I do get nervous when aproached. But only strangers." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 pm

"Ohh, Any kind...Any kind.."He said, approaching her even more.A little smirk played at his lips, he approached more."Why not try to relax..."He said, staring into her eyes to make her forget about the edge of the rock.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm

(Omg. I'm STILL laughing from the vid xD)

Storm feather backed away from him. He was getting too close. She backed up, and fell off the ledge. She yowled, and gripped the rock with her claws. "H-Help me! You caused it! You can help!" She hissed at him, in an een bigger mood now.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 am

(ZOMG POOOOOOSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 am

"Do you trust me?"he said, holding out a paw, the other paw hanging on to a tree.His claws dug into the tree, to make sure he didn't fall if she slipped more.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 am

She stared at him, fear swimmimg in her eyes.... "Not really..but..." She held out a paw anyway. She still didn't trust him(Duh) But he was her only change of getting saved.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:33 pm

He smirked, he let go of her paw, he ran down the mountain.Below her just to catch her, if she did fall.He stood on his hind legs, ready to catch her at the bottom.

(THE SKITTLES MADE YOU LAUGH AT THE VID D:)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 pm

(Yup D: *shoves skittles in my mouth*_

Stormfeather screamed at she dropped. She saw the ground, and Chester at the bottom ready to catch her. And she landed on him, and rolled into a large boulder. She stood up, but fell over because of dizzyness.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 pm

(He hugged her back and he hit his head on the rock instead XD)

He ended up hugging her back, and rolled with her.Instead, of her hitting the rock, his head met the rock."Golly, What so-"He got up and looked at Stormfeather, he thought she was gonna be so angrrrrry.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Stormfeather focused on Chester. "What in the name of Starclan is wrong with you? You could've killed me! Or the both of us! Are you mousebrained?!" She yowled at him for the next half an hour for what'd he'd done (Pownage)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 pm

He lowered his ears, he slinked back up the mountain.He stared down from the edge of the mountain rock, he wanted to jump for suicidal.He got his haunches ready, aiming for the sharp rock at the bottom.

(Sadnage..)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 pm

(Savenage)

Stormfeather raced up the mountain, and grabbed the loose skin on Chester's neck, dragging him away from the cliff edge. "Again. Are you mousebrained? I was just worried that one of us could've gotten seriously hurt!" She stopped yelling and sat down. She licked his ears, saying she was RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY sorry for yelling at him and making him go suicidal
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm

"Sorry by sharing tongues with me, won't cut it.."He ran and jumped, but didn't hit a rock.He landed on a rabbit right before it smelt him."Hey, I caught a rabbit...and...a mouse....two nice plump preys."He purred in amusement.He raced up with the rabbit and mouse in his mouth, he dropped them in front of her."Lady's first to pick."He purred.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Stormfeathered giggled, and chose the mouse. She didn't eat much, so she was usually very light on her feet. She began eating the mouse slowly, looking up at Chester with a sorry look on her face.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 pm

He dipped his head, in forgiveness.He began eating his share, he purred hearing a bit about her."Soo, your out here for a clan eh?"He purred lightly after finishing his share, he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Stormfeather sighed in relief that she was forgiven. She had finished her mouse, and was now sitting and staring off into space."Yep..." She said, even though she barely heard the question
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ahh, I see, what about....a Mate?"The question floated, he looked at her carefully.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 pm

(Somebody seema to like Stormy xD Italics, bold AND undelining? Wow... *cough* desperate *cough cough*

Stormfeather looked at him, wide eyed. I-I Don't really know...I guess I am. But I've, you know, been waiting for the one." She said softly>
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Oh, its its cool..."He meowed, staring as his prodding paws looking like he was about to blush, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next