Neko

[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do think will happen to Stormfeather?
[A] She'll be found by a clan leader
[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty0%[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
[B] She'll get attacked by something
[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty0%[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
[C] She'll find another loner
[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty100%[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty
 100% [ 3 ]
[D] She'll be alone forever and ever and ever
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Stormfeather looked at him, blushing. "What's wrong?" She'd already guessed, but she wanted to be sure

(*cough* he *cough* likes her *cough cough cough*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm

(Yup XD)

"O-Oh...Its nothing...really...you...probably wouldn't...y'know...trust me in all of the world..."He sighed, he stared more as his now trembling and prodding paws.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Stormfeather looked at Chester, a bit surprised. "I do trust you...I mean, you did catch me after dropping me off the mountain..." She said, rubbing her cheek against his (Aaaawwwwww :3)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

(Not so:Aaaawwwwww 3:)

He blushed, he stammered a excuse."I-I-I ha...have to g-go now.."He started walking a bit ways off, he sat down in a different area and talked to another cat."I-I'm sorry Scar Face I just couldn't!"He meowed."Well, CHESTER!"Spat the brown tabby with scars on his face,the tabby continued."YOU ARE SUCH A MOUSEBRAIN! YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU?!?!?"Chester looked down in shame, he answered."Yes."The tabby spat again."You Mouse-Brained NUMBSKULL!"The tabby swiped a claw and hit above Chester's nose."Gah!"Chester lunged back.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Stormfur watched sadly as Chester walked off. She began padding in the direction he'd gone, and heard yelling, and Chester's voice. She ran to the yowling. "What in the name of Starclan is going on here?" She said to Chester.She then noticed the brown tabby."Oh...Hello..." She said, looking at the tabby warliy. She must've been the one yowling at Chester.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

(Scar face is a boy XD)

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!"The tabby yowled at Stormfeather, not paying attention to Chester.Chester lunged forward at the tabby, a huge ball of fur rascaling and hissing and biting, formed.They fighted for a while, then Chester lunged back.He had very deep wounds, they lunged at each other again.Another ball of fur formed, hissing and spitting, and biting.Chester rolled out of battle, the tabby ran off leaving Chester wounded, VERY wounded.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 am

Stormfeather ran up to Chester. "Are you ok? That was so mousebrained, to attack her like that, you could have been killed!" She said softly. She began licking his wounds, while looking at his face.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 am

"Yea, I'm good.I only attacked him because, because......I was afraid he was going to attack you."He murmured he was panting, he murmured again."I hadn't had a fight like that ever....that...that...that was great!"he laughed, still panting a bit.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Stormfeather looked at Chester like he was insane. "I could've taken him on. But sill, thank you." She laughed with him, trying notto worry about him evn more.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

He licked each wound, softly and they healed instantly."Ehh, don't ask."he wiped the wound on his nose, with his wet paw so it healed as well.

(I made a wolf for you to capture XD its Eira the greek wolf(No powies tho she has no powies D:))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:50 pm

(Okie. I'll bring in Claire. She's gonna bring her puppy Sinatra with her :3)

Stormfeather watched Chester with interest. He told her not to ask about his wounds healing so quickly, so she didn't. "Sooooo... What do you wanna do now?" She asked him, bored now that the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm

"Ehh, if your not afraid of cliffs and diving into water...we could go Cliff Diving into water."He teased slightly, looking at stormfeather."You probably think I'm insane for cat, but its just my certain instinct.For me."He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Stormfeather laughed. "Do you think I'm a cricket? I'm not scared of jumping off cliffs, or water. I fact, I love swimming." She said to him. She waited for him to lead her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 pm

"Well, follow me if you can catch up."He started racing towards the forest, he leapt through the trees really fast.He finally stopped at a big cliff(100mil ft. long o.O), he smiled."Ladie's first."He simply said in a soft purr, wondering what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Stormfur streaked after him. She was just behind him, but was'nt going her full speed. She saw him stop, and heard his words. She raced on, and jumped gracefully, doing a flip in the air and landing in the water. She sputtered when she came back up, the swam through the choppy waves to the bank.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

He backed up, he ran and jumped amazingly and flipped 300 times in mid-air.He splashed into the water, his body changing for a minute underwater.He got back up and shook his pelt, his scaley tail had disappeared.He smiled.

(Mermaid Kitty-Cat Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Stormfeather looked at Chester, amazed. Not at his jump, but at his tail. "You're a fish? Why didn't you smell like one bfore?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:39 am

"Correction.I'm part mermaid cat.And the reason why I didn't smell like that.Is because i am a new Hybrid breed of water cats."He purred, he leaped in the water again his back legs and tail turn into a scaley mermaid tail.

(kinda like this...Left:Sea Dragon. Right:SEA/MERMAID CAT):[POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Sunrise_swim_sea_dragon_mermaid_cat_fantasy_art_mousepad-p144299053574215815trak_400
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 am

Stormfeather still looked at him, shocked. She'd never heard of cats that could change into things. "Do the twoleggeds do this to you? Or were you born like that?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 pm

"I was born like this silly!"He meowed, lunging from the water.He rolled on the ground, his mermaid tail gone.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I sit down and watch him roll around. "Oh...So does that mean if you ever have kits they'll grow fins too?" I ask. I bite my tongue after saying that. Why did you say that you numbskull? Don't you know not to bring up kits like that? You're such a mousebrain. I think to myself
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:03 pm

"Why are wondering? So if i do have kits you can make fun of them? I rather not tell you."He said, storming into the deeps of the water.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Stormfeather swam after him, water splashing into my nose. I coughed. "Wait!Wait I'm sorry!"" I said, spitting out water as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan   [POLL]  Stormfeather searches for a clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Stormfeather searches for a clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2