Neko

A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Empty
PostSubject: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 pm

The trailer rattled,the rust on the sides making it screech as it hit a bump in the gravel road. It kept going and Grant opened the gate at the entrance,letting it pass through. She closed the gate but didn't bolt it yet,not until they left,the truck driver. Grant ran up to the man in the truck who had stepped out. Grant spoke to him for a few minutes before the man let the horse out in the back for inspection from Grant. She felt up and down on his legs,felt his neck,ears,nose,tail,and thighs before nodding to the man. He rubbed his hands together,being that he was greedy and it was 34 degrees outside. Grant pulled out her check book and wrote one out to him before he smiled,tipped his hat and got back in the truck and drove away,leaving Grant and the new horse to themselves in the driveway. She shook her head before leading the horse into a stall,Star's old one that had been thoroughly washed out so there was no chance of getting Swamp Fever. She led the horse in and it snorted,shuffling around until it settled. She attempted to pat it and it bit her fingers. She pulled them away and wrapped them in gloves before shuting the stall door and walking off.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Ashikera strotted down the aisleway,pretty much a queen to this place. She walked silently past Star's old stall,she noticed the new horse and spun around,glaring at him,"And who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 pm

The stallion turned to the mouthy mare,his nostrils flaring,his teeth bared at her. Fire rose up in his eyes as he looked her over in fury. He snorted at her,"I might ask the same of you. And I'm new here. I'm Grant's replacement racer/shower/dressage horse. Or so she thinks. Plus,I'm a breeding stallion."He looked her over again,this time as if to tell how good she would be to breed. He looked around then back at her."You'll learn to respect stallions,foolish mare."He added,smirking.

(Hey! Who owns her?)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 am

Bursting Colors gently strode by the stallions stall, pausing gently to look him over, she gave him a small smile before entering her stall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm

The brute smiled at the new mare,winking at her before turning back to the mouthy one.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:08 pm

She grinned, then bent her head to eat some hay.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm

"Excuse me? I do have the power to beat you to a pulp. But I don't want to ruin such a handsome coat." She shoook her head,flicking her up tail,showing off. "Breeding stallion huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm

"Mouthy,mouthy,mouthy. Yes,I'm a breeding stallion."He retorted madly,swishing his banner.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 am

Burst popped her head out of her window, listning to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.)   A New Stallion (Grant sold Snow and Sunset. They were too much to handle.) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1