Neko

Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:04 am

Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Create.php?text=JOHNNY%20RINGO%20SOLD%20HIS%20SOUL&name=GraffitiPaintBrush
Allie tromped into the graveyard, her head hanging low. This is it. This is where she wanted the body to be found. This is where she wanted her body to be found. This would be her final resting place, so it only seemed fit that the life would bleed out of her here. But she wasn't quite ready yet.
It was her last night. So, Allie wanted to treat herself. She wanted to make the pain last before she was gone for good. Breathing in deeply, Allie pulled her iPod from her pocket. Music always calmed her down; and that was what she needed. She didn't want her last few scars to look all jagged, did she? She let the songs heavy guitar and drums ring out loud over the emptiness that was the graveyard. She found a gravestone with a nice, smooth top and placed her iPod so gingerly on top of it. Her hands were shaking.
They were always shaking.
She carefully lowered herself down, so she was sitting on the cool ground. The moon hung overhead, casting her dirty blond hair with strange shadows. The blue streak in her hair used to seem so bright; now it was dull and lifeless, just like her. She guessed that all the razors and kitchen knives did that to people. She had sold her soul to the blade; and she didn't regret it. Did she...? Oh, well, no time to waste. The sooner the better.
Allie pulled the blade from her back pocket, holding the knife up to the brilliant light of the moon. It reflected Allie's white teeth as she grinned. Hello, old friend, she mumbled. She placed the sharp edge of the knife against her palm and closed her hand around it gently. She closed her eyes as she began to squeeze, then moaned the words Hello, sweet pain. She felt the warmth of her blood run down her arm and somehow the crimson liquid had made it's way to her white shirt. Allie couldn't help but laugh at how silly it all was; the world, how f*cked up people were, how f*cked up she was. It was only a matter of time before everyone died; so why didn't they just get it over with, like she was doing? Oh, well, she would just see them in hell.
Then, over the sound of the music, she heard something. A branch had snapped. Allie snapped her hand out and grabbed her iPod, silencing it so she could ask the mysterious being who or what it was.
H-hello? Who are you?

Last edited by viperess on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:21 pm

(May I join? :3)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:29 pm

(Of coarse. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

(Squee! Oh, btdubs... Kanada misses Vayden Wink )

Jade trudged through the undergrowth, tugging angrily at the desperate weeds that tangled around her checkered sneakers. She sighed, and wiped her hand across her cheek, smearing the eyeliner that was running down her face, dragged by her tears. She sniffed loudly as she continued that struggle with the plants that seemed to be trying to drag her away from the place she needed to visit. The place where her father was buried. She finally won the battle as she stepped onto the long, tangled grass, that looked like it hadn't been tended to in years. She looked down at her hand, and frowned as she noticed the black smudge on her hand. She dragged that back of her hand across her charcoal colored skinny jeans, before pushing her hand into her pocket to produce a phone. She tapped at it, and soon the oddly calming sounds of BVB where coming through her ear buds.

Jade walked passed the headstones, her sadness ever growing at the symbols of death. So many slabs of granite filled the cemetery, each one showing the people who'd been torn from their families. She hated death, and yet she wished upon it every night.
wishing for an end to the abuse she received from her mother, the ridicule she got from kids at school, an end to the never ceasing sadness she always felt. At the thought of it all, she pulled her comfort from her other pocket. A small pocket knife that never left her sight. She flipped it open, and pulled on her bottom lip, relishing the wonderful pain the blade brought to her. She looked down at the sweet, red blood that circled her wrist and dripped to the ground, staining the grass.

Another scar to ass to her growing collection. She'd lost count of the scars that crisscrossed her wrists and upper arms, as well as her thighs, chest, and stomach. She suddenly realized how white they looked, even compared to her milky skin. She finally found the grave marker that she'd been looking for. She knelt before it, and smiled. Hello, Dad. She said quietly, tracing her fingers over the name that had been carved into the stone. A fresh tear traveled down her pale cheek, pulling along more eyeliner. She didn't wipe at it, however. Instead, she watched as the silvery drop landed on the grass that was already beginning to grow over the dirt.
She never noticed the girl that was sitting on the ground. Had she not had her buds in, she would've heard the music coming from the iPod. That she too, was marring her flesh. Instead, she stared at her own hands as she worked the blade into her skin again, and again, watching as the warm liquid dribbled onto the grave of her father.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Allie watched, amazed, as the other girl waded into the graveyard through the ocean of leaves and branches and made her way to a grave to mourn, completely oblivious. Then, as the other girl gifted herself with a new scar, not only did Allie feel the need to join her, she felt the need to make her presence known. She felt... odd... Well, she always felt odd, but especially so now that this newcomer was mourning over a lost one, unaware that she was being watched by another being trapped inside her own mind.
Allie pulled herself up, slowly, wrapping her still-bleeding palm in her white tank. The blood seeped through in a large circle, but Allie didn't care. With her free, uninjured hand, she shoved the stolen iPod back into her pocket, slipped the blade back into her back pocket, and pulled her worn jacket tighter around her. With a quick motion, Allie raised her hand and pulled her hood up. She saw the menacing look the clouds were giving; the way they were threatening to rain, to ruin Allie's burial ceremony. Well, it had already been ruined...
Shut up, she scolded herself. It wasn't ruined. It had just been... intruded... by a mourning girl. Hey, that's what she was! A Mourning Girl! Allie laughed, yet again, at the silly thoughts that crossed her mind when she was high on the pain she inflicted upon herself.
Allie pulled herself ever closer, suddenly shy again. She didn't want to startle the girl, let alone ruin her mourning. Allie hoped that, maybe, the girl would notice Allie, half-standing-half-crouching behind the tombstone.

[[You must excuse me for saying this, but I do not remember that thread. .-. XD

P.S. I love your signature. <3]]
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

('Tis in The Lake. Titled: Help Me Block it Out. And, RIGHT? <33It used to be way longer since I had FIR and Get scared in it, but it was way too long, and kind of a hindrance, so I shortened it to only the most awesome band ever created Very Happy )

Jade had been too busy drowning in her own grief and pleasured pain (Not sure if I worded that quite right..) to notice the girl right away. She drew her knife once again across her upper arm, purposely reopening a a deep cut she'd inflicted upon herself only a day ago. Her scarlet love spurting from the the cut and ran down her arm, and she watched it with excited eyes. as it soaked into her clothing, as well as the dirt that surrounded her. When she did finally raised her eyes, she jumped, and pushed herself slightly backwards. She hadn't yet noticed the blood soaking into the other girls top, and so she figured it was probably someone who'd seen her cutting herself and wished to lecture her about how stupid she was for doing it. She placed a hand over the wound, though her efforts to conceal it were futile as the blood oozed through her alabaster fingers.

Had she been staring at that, and not the stranger, she would've marveled at the contrast between the deep, beautiful red, and the whiteness of her skin. But instead, she stared wide-eyed at this girl who was standing..or crouching..behind the gravestone. She flipped her knife closed, and shoved it roughly into her pocket as she scrambled to her feet, not wishing to hear the angry words that were sure to hurt her. She sniffled once, and struggled to hold in the tears that were fighting to escape. She pulled out her ear buds with her free hand, ignoring the music that could be heard clearly through them. She had a bad habit of blasting her music. It was a winder she hadn't yet gone deaf. She pulled her lower lip into her mouth, and chewed on it for a minute before finally speaking to the stranger.
H-hello... She said quietly. Her voice was barely above an exaggerated whisper, and she wasn't sure if the girl had heard her.

If she hadn't, too bad for her. Because it would be nearly impossible to get Jade to speak another word. After witnessing the brutal murder of her father, she stopped speaking almost completely, only talking when it was necessary. She dropped her other hand from her shoulder sighing as the blood continued it path down her arm. She played with the hem of her shirt, the blood on her right hand darkening the black material. She resumed chewing on her lip, toying gently with the new lip ring she'd had put in a few days ago. She enjoyed feeling the cold metal press against her lip, and on her tongue. Most people found it strange. She continued to stare at the other, not sure of what she should do. (Bleh. Fail.)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 pm

[[KK. Oh, and while I do agree that BVB is one of the best bands ever, I have to say that i feel Asking Alexandria is better. XP BVB has more depth in lyrics but AA is harder and screams more and to be perfectly honest that's what I prefer anymore. XD

Oh, and Nick went into Blacklisted Me with his wife, Lexus Amanda, if you didn't know. ^.^]]

Allie kept her eyes on her own feet, feeling as though the striking blue color that was held within them would scare off the stranger. But when she spoke, a small wave of reassurance washed over her. Her voice was weak-sounding, barely above a whisper. She wouldn't threaten Allie, and that was exactly what the teen didn't want.
I... was just going to ask if you... if you needed some time alone...?
Saying the words aloud made Allie feel... stupid. She had already been alone before, right? So why didn't she just skulk off into the woods? Why didn't she fulfill her plan there? It would have been the exact same, with the exception of maybe a few details, and the only major difference was that it would take longer to find the body. But, oh well, the funeral wouldn't exist anyways... As though her alchohaulic[[sp?]] mother gave a damn where she was. She'd been gone for the last five years; like the b*tch was going to start caring now.
Anyways, I.. I'll leave you to... Yeah...
Allie started to back up a bit, unsure of herself. Maybe the girl needed comforting. Maybe she didn't. Oh well, either way, Allie was happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:54 pm

(Eh. It comes in at a close second :3 And, yes, I did know. Sad, but, honestly, I like Joel MUCH better. His voice is beautiful. It's like, breath taking.)

Jade lowered her eyes, and wrapped her arms around her stomach as she looked down at the now blood-stained grass. She inhaled shallowly, not wanting to fill any space in the empty shell that she was. She looked back up, her own brown eyes searching the other's expression for a reason to fear her. What she found was what she'd felt for the past four months. Emptiness. She then noticed the scars, and the blood that had soaked into the white tank. So she was a cutter as well. After a minute, she gathered the courage to speak again. You can stay. If someone had walked by them, they'd think she was a statue. She stood, seemingly frozen, lips barely moving. Her nightly mourning session was finished. What more life should she show?

When she glanced down at her arm, she noticed that the blood on her arm was beginning to dry. Well, sh*t. She hated it when it turned brown and disgusting. When it dried, it lost is beauty. She frowned, and looked back over at the girl. She studied the girl's face further, and figured she was alright. She allowed herself to give a tiny, yet meaningless smile. She felt her hands begin to shake, and she knew she needed to satisfy her craving for pain. Slowly, she reached into her pocket and produced her knife, but didn't flip it open. Instead, she played with it in her hands, keeping a steady eye on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.)   Johnny Ringo Sold His Soul (Open.) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1