Neko

White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Empty
PostSubject: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 pm

The rattling of chains on a three horse trailer made Star's ears perk up with excitement. She snorted and watched as the driver got out and went over to her owner,Grant. Star could pick up a few words,"Three horses for you. Sent by the foundation.Thanks." Star snorted and reared up,striking her legs over the bars of the corral weakly.
Lots of whinnys came from the trailer and soon Grant and Jake,the truck driver,were pulling out three horses. A white andalusian mare,a blood bay arabian and a dark bay arabian. The two arabians were sisters and the andalusian was a foundation horse. Grant named them as soon as they stepped foot on the ground. She returned White As Snow(Snow) and Flaming Sunset(Sunset) to stalls and kept Manta Ray out. But she wanted to breed Manta and so she put her in a breeding corral outside the barns and went looking for stallions to cover Manta.

Manta Ray
Flaming Sunset
White As Snow..
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Zehemo's flashy white fur pranced to the lovely Arabians,he snared his tail showly and whickered to the mares,in heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm

(They're all in heat but Manta's the only one to be bred just now..)

Manta Ray snorted,flaring her nostrils,her teeth bared at the stallion. Shew half-reared and brought her hooves down in front of her,the impact sending dirt flying in the air.Grant saw this and walked over to the stallion,examining him while he showed off. She talked to him,"You want her boy?" She quickly opened the gate and tied Manta to the pole inside so she couldn't move,if the stallion wanted to breed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm

He nuzzled her,he wasn't a forcer,but it was tempting. Flicked an ear at Grant,knowing she was a pro and could understand he wanted more time to discuss with Manta.

[b]"Are you okay breeding me Manta?"[b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm

"Say please then and dso your thing."She replied,raising her tail in a tempting way.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"Please may I breed you." He mounted up on her,breeding her. He dismounted slowly and ever soquickly mounted,repeating a few times to mak sure he'd got it in her. He nuzzled her,throwing his head oer her withers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 pm

She smiled lightly and flopped over,rolling to make sure his sperm was implanted in her good. She quickly stood up and trotted around as if nothing had ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 pm

He sighed,"Manta! Um.. I'm Zehero. I.. Didn't put much in because I didn't want to hurt you,so you might have a surprise later." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm

"I know you didn't. That's why I rolled so it would get around. And it's nice to meet you Zehero."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:17 pm

He pawed the ground anxiously. Nuzzling her muzzle,"Will you stand still for me later?" started creeping around to her butt,mounting up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm

"Yes."She replied,and her pillars straightened up as he mounted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm

"Good. I like you." He had more sperm in his ime arond,yet he still didn't like to do it in pubplic,so he hoped they were in the same pasture together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"That's really nice to know. And my owners going to expect you to breed my sister and that other mare too. My sister is the hand full and Grant will have to tie her up."She spoke while he bred her,tossing her head now and then.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm

"Mhm. So i'll have to... Possibly hurt her? I really don't want to hurt anyone,but if it mut be on it must." he had a smile on his face though,finally knowing there was enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

"You can't hurt her. She's stepped over hot coals many times and so have I. We were built on pain,being that our owner before Grant was cruel and madly insane."She added to her sentence,flicking her tail when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm

"That would have been nice to know before." He laughed,snorting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

"Yeah. Forgot to tell you that."She beamed lightly."Anyway,it seems your work on me is done and my sister is waiting for you in the corral next to this one.(I finished Sunset's topic and am now making Snow's.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"Mhm. So?" He pressed into her,snuffig lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Her orbs flicked to him and to Grant who was watching them closely."So what?"She questioned,anwsering question with question.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

"I don't care,for now. I want to be close to you." He nuzled her,tempted to mount and pump more sperm in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

"Mm."She smiled,nuzzling up on him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 pm

"Go ahead. I really want you too. Mount me." He smiled,eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:15 pm

"Hello. I'm female,I don't mount. That's to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 pm

He chuckled,"Try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Manta,looking dorky,tried to mount him but failed and ended up failing flat on hr rump."See? This is what females are supposed to do!!"She grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.)   White As Snow,Flaming Sunset,And Manta Ray(After My Friends Horse) (Grant's New Mares,They need to be bred too.) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next