Neko

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:20 pm

He smiled,"Hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"Just happy,that's all."She laughed,coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 pm

"What now pretty girly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

"I don't know,"She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 am

"I'm hungry I can tell you that much. I guess loving someone is hard work." He teased,rising and gently making his way over her,humping her a bit on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 pm

"So am I. Hungry as a horse."She laughed to herself,bolting up and dressing so fast you couldn't even say "hey". She smiled lightly,brushing her hair and teeth,applying mascara and eyeliner she smiled to herself in approval.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm

He put a hand to his head,"I can't top that!" He walked to her closet,picking out a short purple bikini and mathing bottoms.
"Swim?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm

"Oh yeah."She smiled,slipping it on right in front of him happily,very fast too.

(Can you post in the "Racing Siblings Topic" once its doen which will be in a few minutes?)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

He placed a hand on her hip,"Slow down girlfriend." He slowly slipped on orange swimming trunks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:17 pm

"I might. I might not."She smiled,dashing to the sliding door and out. With one big leap,she cannonballed into the swimming pool in her backyard,sending water flying.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 pm

He bolted after her,splashing in he grabbed her,"Gahh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'm a dolphin..."She laughed,jumped out of the water and doing a 180 in the air,and splashing back into the pool.

(Finished The Racing Siblings topic...Yeah..Long posty..)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

"Rarr.That mean i'm baby dolphin?" He clmaped on her back,like a whale baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 pm

"Noes!!!!"She fake drowned,sinking lower into the water.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:26 pm

He released her,pulling her in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:37 pm

She spit out the water she'd collected in her mouth at him and smiled,"Haha."She laughed sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm

"Don't make me..." He threatened teasily,tickling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 pm

"Noe ticklez!!!!"She yelped,girly slaping his hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 am

He chuckled,pulling an arm around her waist. "Shhh!" He whispered as he heard a knock on the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:02 am

She immediately quieted and listened.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:04 am

"Its your house." he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"And I know who it is that's knocking."She whispered back,diving under the water.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm

He dragged her head back up. "Who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm

"A guy from my workplace. And he was drunk."She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 am

"Great.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: