Neko

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Empty
PostSubject: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:29 pm

The pale skinned pole dancer swung herself around the cold metal pole,her scratchy white lace outfit rubbing on it,causing friction. A techno song played on the speakers built into the walls. Her white four inch heels added to the fact that she was 5 foot 3,vunerable to any man above her height. A man reached out to touch her leg and the girl,who was sixteen and living in an apartment to herself,kicked the hand,making the man hiss in pain.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Zir flashed the pretty girl a smile. The music stopped,signaling her job over. He leaped up by the pole. "I'm Zir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Isabelle but call me Belle."She smiled,reaching a hand out as she slid off the stage.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 pm

He leaped down beside her. Glancing at her,"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:36 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. Is there something you want Zir?"She anwsered politely,ending in question.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

"No. Just thought i'd catch a friendly person to hangout with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

"Cool. That rarely happens with me."She replied,happy he wasn't like the other guys and men.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 pm

He shook a finger at her,"Don't be so sure. But I guess i'm not." He chuckled,he was good at reading people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh I'm sure. Where would you like to go Zir? And can I at least change clothes before we go somewhere?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:48 pm

"Hm.. Sure,your house? Or mine? We could relax either place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:52 pm

She slipped quickly into her dressing room behind stage and quickly came back out in tubes and converses."I guess my place,if you want."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

"Sure. [b]"You gonna wear those tubes all night? I'm going to keep you up allll night!" He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 pm

"Yeah right."She teased back. She began to walk out the door and waited for Zir."Come on."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:37 am

He jogged up to her. "Comming. Did you take a cab here? Because I've got my truck in the first row."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 pm

She looked undecided before she anwsered,"I walked. But we could take you truck,if you want."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

He grinned,expressing his flashy white teeth. "Lets go!" He hauled her to a little Corvet. "Like my ride?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm

"Yeah!" She grinned,examing the cool truck-thing."How much did it cost?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am

"A lot. Wheres your house?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 am

"803 Orchid Street. The one with lots of flowers and such."She replied,glancing around at the ride.She surely had enough to buy one,she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:20 am

He walked to his car and unlocked it,opening the door for her. "M'lady first?" He said with a bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:40 pm

"Wow. A gentlemen."She laughed and stepped out,walking up to her front porch.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:54 pm

He shut the door and locked it. "I like your house,its splendid." He gave a bow,so low his hair was touching the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:17 pm

"Why thank you for such a compliment." She giggled,walking in to turn on the radio and get a bottle of water which she tossed to Zir with perfect aim.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 pm

He caught it,"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 pm

"You choose. Your the guest of honor."She laughs,grabbing herself a water also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: