Neko

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 pm

"He'll leave now that I haven't anwsered."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 am

"I doubt it,you probably got guys knocking on your door all day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 pm

"Not really,just the stupid ones."She laughed,her voice light and bell-ish.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm

He laughed,diving under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

She followed with a twirl and slid to the bottom,doing a hand stand,head stand and lots more.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:13 pm

He smiled mischeviously,wrenching off her bottoms an swimming away as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 pm

She growled and swam after him,right on his tail. She pulled his down and smiled,swimming up above the surface to breath.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

"Fine." He threw them at her and yanked her top off.
(This isnt an Emily Thread Sap)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 pm

She ducked under to cover herself. She smiled mischeviously at him though she had nothing in mind.

(Sorry. I fixed it. I'm so confused right now and I can't keep track of charries...)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 pm

He tossed them to the deep end and grabbed her,humping her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 pm

"Noes!!!"She faked growled,swimming deeper,her legs propellers.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm

"Hmm?" He stuttered,grabbing his pants and getting them on he jumped out of the poor,a little aggitated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

(I'm confused.....She was joking around....He took it too seriously.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

(exactly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

"I was joking!"She growled,for real this time.,irritated.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 am

He kept walking swinging around the house and gathering his clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm

She growled again and swam to her sinking top and bottom,slipping them on before climbing out. Dripping,she went into the house and straight into the bathroom to dry off. She mumbled and carried on about attitude problems and I was joking; snide remarks.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:53 pm

A smirk played on his face,he crept slyly into the bathroom,pulled her close to him,kissing her hair gently,"Sorry,I overreacted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yeah,you did."She mumbled,though she sounded happier than before."I said I was joking."She sighed,turning her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 pm

'I'm sorry. Forgive me?..." He smiled mischeviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 pm

"Yes I'll forgive you. Duh. It was a simple yet complex argument." She smiled,rolling her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm

A hand went to her butt,"Mmm. Playtime?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"Maybe it is. What do you think?" She asked, standing behind him with her mouth near the back of his neck,breathing on him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

His lips sucked her neck,"I think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"Then it is."She breathed,excited and breathless. She moved her hands to un-button her shirt,her blouse falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: