Neko

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 pm

He took a sip,"I don't know. Your house. Its your part to entertain." He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm

"Hm.....I have a pool table,a swimming pool,a hottub,a flatscreen. I have many choices and I like them all. So it leaves it up to you to pick the one you want most."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

He pointed at her,"Thats the one I want most,right there." He closed one eye as if to study her better,a smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"Really?"She teased,walking to him,a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:53 pm

"Really." He teased back,a smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm

"Mm..."She smiled,leaning into kiss his lips roughly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 am

He kissed her back,more gently. 'Don't fool me girl." He stuck his stuck his tongue into her mouth,pulling her closer with his hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:05 am

A small smile continued to form on her lips as they kissed with tongues.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 pm

He pulled away gently. He put an arm around her waist,"Where too? I really don't like standing and doing that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm

"Where ever you roam."She teased happily,looking around at her house.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 am

'Okay... Couch or bed? I don't care. Wherever m'lady wants." He smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

"Couches are confined. Bed."She smiled,trotting down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 pm

He followed more slowly after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:19 pm

She opened the door at tne end and it led into a room that looked royal compared to everything else.

(Let's say she said the couch. I like the couch better.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:54 am

(Okay)

He whirled her around the room,plopping on the couch he slid into a laying position,her atop him. He smiled and pulled off his clothes,muscles showing. He whent for her shorts,pulling them and her undrgarments(xD) off. He rouchly massaged he inner thighs,getting horny he was about to get wild. He pulled off her shirt,feeling her breasts he pulled off her bra,sending it flying it across the room. He pulled an arm around her onto her back and one on h breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:11 pm

She slowly bent forward and kissed him. This was her first time getting this close to someone. Her lips brushed his and her breathing was sped up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:27 pm

(Which move she hate most? Also want her prego?)
He frowned,"Are you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

(I don't know hat she hates. This is her first time having $ex. Yes,Prego.)
"A little. I'd probably feel much better if you were on top though."She whispered quietly,kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm

"Mmm. Okay.." He flipped them to she was on bottom and he was ontop.

He pushed his lower section hard into her,humping her hard he groaned as sperm spewwed into her fluidly. He didn't notice,slowly running his hands on her body.

(Reply!! Shocked *game face*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

She smiled lightky and blushed,moaning as he humped her. She gripped his shoulders lightly for support. She kissed him again.

(Can you reply here? CLICKY!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm

He smiled,ksing her passionatey back,he slid a hand down to he "it" slowlypullin two fingers in and out.

(Mabye,if you post faster and on the other topics XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 pm

(I try to. :S )
She didn't like that though and she whispered,"Please don't do that." She kissed him again and her lips traveled down to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:38 pm

H frowned,pulling his fingers out,he squeazedhe breats,kissing her and beathing in her scent and comfort.

(Mhm. I made up this thing cuz he likes to hump, hump? Or dump? I think Jesse hump and Emily dump but I duno yet. SO reply!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm

(I need to make a topic with a human girl and like have someone *cough-cough* bring in a vampire. And then they like make love or something cuz the girl gets drunk and like the vampire drinks her blood...Muwahahaha!!)
She sighed and kissed him over and over. She slipped her hand behind his back and brought her lower half up into him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 pm

*stomps feet* I ment in the Jesse and Zach and Emily and Zach one!*throws fit*)

He grinded into her,now in her sexully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pole Dancer.......(M!)   A Pole Dancer.......(M!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Pole Dancer.......(M!)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: