Neko

The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Empty
PostSubject: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 am

Denis looked up as a trailer pulled into the drive. He smiled. He hadn't seen his horse yet, but as soon as he had gotten a call saying she was abandoned he knew he had to accept her.
Dave stepped out of the truck, "Hey!" He wrapped Denis in a hug and smiled,
Denis-- "Hey Dave." He looked up as he heard another door open.
Alicia ran towards him, wrapping him in a hug. "Denis!! I missed you so much!"
Denis- he laughed, "I missed you too."
Alicia- Her platnum blonde hair hung below her shoulders and glowed in the sunlight, her icy blue eyes sparkeled and her shiny teeth were pearly white as she smiled.
Dave- He walked towards the trailer and undid the ramp, he went in and led out a horse,

She was a glossy chestnut arabian, she held her head high and lifted her feet into the air as she walked. Her neck was bent and ears perked. Her hooves clattered into the gravel as she looked around with curious eyes. Her mane was the same glossy chestnut color as her coat, with streaks of many different colors, natural purple, black,white,brown and much more. Denis thought it was hair dye but as she got closer he saw that it was natrual. Her tail was the exact same way and he noticed that she had the same different colored specks all over her body, the colors glowing and shiny, they bursted out against the glossy color and he smiled, she was supposed to be a rescue, but this horse looked in perfect health.
She locked her eyes onto Denis, scanning over his body, she noticed his knee and stared for a moment before looking at his kind face.

Dave- "So I lied. I bought her for you. She is a barrel racer."
Denis- he laughed, "What am I supposed to do with a brand new horse, when I can barely even walk myself?"
Dave- "Well, she is injured too, so you guys can rehabilitate together."
Denis- "That is what Daioh is for."
Dave- "Look Denis, do you want her or not?"
Denis- He sighed, "Yes, Dave, I want her. Thank you."
Dave- He smiled, "Your welcome. I'll see you guys later." He gave Alicia a hug, kissing her lips slightly so nobody could see.
Denis- He didn't even notice the kiss as he hugged Dave again, "Bye."
Alicia- She walked him to the car, saying goodbye as Denis crutched the horse into the pasture. She took off as soon as she was loose, running so fast she was a blur. She looked like fireworks exploding,
Denis- "Fireworks..." He thought about a song he had heard on the radio earlier, "Firework.... nahh.... umm..." He thought about the song, "Ah! Got it! Bursting Colors... cheesy, but it works.. Burst for short." He smiled at the name, perfect, he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 am

Cassie came out of the house, in a loose, yellow shirt and darkwash shorts. She pulled on a pair of brown cowboy boots, and came over, twirling a lock of white, one of the many coloured tips that accessorised her black, curly hair. She leaned against the fence, and whistled softly. "Dang, that's a nice horse." She said, blue eyes sparkling. She looked over at Denis. "God, you're a lucky guy." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:47 am

He laughed, "Ya.. she is. Too bad I didn't pick her out." He smiled at her
Alicia walked over and stood next to Denis. "Hi, I'm Alicia, Denis's sister."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Cassie grinned, "I've heard about you." She said, offering a hand. "I'm Cassie, I own this place. Me and Lee, but she'll be quite illusive for a while, she's training."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Lareta strode by,not glancing at any of them. She walked over to the fence,calling Ariba and Laya over, she pulled out Laya. "Barebacking Cassie,just call me if you'd like to come."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:04 am

Alicia took her hand. "Hi!" She smiled cheerfully at Lareta.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:36 pm

She sighed. "I would, but I've gotta go drown in my office. I feel so bad for lightning. Ill just have to leave her in the paddock again." She went into the barn, grabbing Night and Ariba, putting them into paddock together. She let Blackjack out, who was a little better, but still skeletal. Then she pet lightning, apologizing softly, and put her into another paddock, alone. She laughed at Alicia. "Don't kidnap Lareta! I kinda need her."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:11 pm

She smiled back mannerly. She sort of liked Denis's sister. "Hi. I'm Lareta. Hey Cassie? I'd take Lightning out if you'd like. I don't mind. Alicia would you like to come? I'd let you ride Laya. Or mabyeone of my other horses,Ariba wants to spend time with Night though.." She giggled,"But I have two horses that are fit for riding that I rescued."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 am

Alicia grinned, "Sure!" She glanced at Denis, "I'll see you later?" Denis nodded, turning back to look at his new horse.

Alicia looked back at Lareta. "Okay, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 am

"Wait a minute. Cassie? Lightning?"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 am

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:43 pm

She hesitated. "I don't know. If I were riding her after such a break, I'd lead her to the practice track and have to jus let her run it out. She wouldn't behave on a trail, even for me, and I raised her." She glanced at the mare. "We could tack her up, and if she's okay in the paddock, you could ride her if you want."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 pm

"Sure." She glanced at Lightning. "I know your wanting to run,but I also know you want to be ridden. So if you'd like to come and be ridden behave for me in the pasture." She spoke in her mind to Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:12 am

She pinned her ears and snorted, as if saying 'Don't tell me what to do.' Cassie came out with her western tack. "Its heavier, might be a better idea." She hung it on the top rail, and hopped into the pasture. Lightning trotted away. "Come here!" She said, jogging after her. She trotted away, tossing her head. Cassie frowned in concentration, and lightning stopped, walking over to the tack. "Thanks, girl." She stroked her neck. She tackedher up quickly, and waited for Lareta.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 am

"Do you want to be ridden? Or would you like your muscles to tighten even more? I'll let you run on trail if you'd really like to but now if you would please listen."She walked slowly to the fence,still wanting time to communicate with Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 am

Cassie laughed softly. "She won't listen. She never does. She's fiesty, and independant, unpredictable and smart, and spiteful. But I love her. All you can do is jump on and hope she likes you at that time."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 pm

"Yes. Being smart she'd reason that she'd like to run and go with me,so she'd let me on. For her sake."

(Dund't think of that did ya Rockeh? ;p)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 pm

She laughed. "Being smart, she thinks for herself, and thinks that she doesn't have to obey you to stretch her legs, and'll dump you and be off in no time."

(Hahaaa Smile)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 pm

She quickly leaped the fence,hoping on and clinging to Lightning's neck,wrapping her fingers in her mane,waiting for the bucking to begin.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 pm

She stood still, snorting. "You kinda have to do a little more thhan that." Cassie laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

"Thats what I thought,but with other horses i've rode aren't so smart and start bucking instantly." She stell held her grip on Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 pm

She laughed. "Just wait for it. The western saddle will help, because its harder to feel the shifting weight of the rider. But she'll bide her time."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 am

"Ohnonono. I'm staying right here."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 pm

She laughed. "Like a jockey crouch? Yeah, let's see how that works out."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Zaer trotted from a corner,tail raised. "Pleasant to see you again Lightning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!)   The "Rescue" (ahhh Denis has another horse!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next