Neko

Denis and Daioh

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Denis and Daioh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 am

Denis trotted up the path on his jumper, Daioh. He hopped off and pulled his helmet of his head, revealing dirty blonde hair. He walked up to a girl, his icy blue eyes shining, "Hello, I'm Denis. I was looking for a job?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 am

The girl had long, curly black hair, the tips a multitude of colours. Her skin was creamy and smoothe, and her eyes a robin-egg blue. She was ony 5 ft 2, but tall for a jockey. She smiled. "And a stall?" She asked, voice ringing. "I'm cassie. Lee and I own the place. We only have 4 stalls filled up, at the moment."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:03 am

"Hi, Cassie," he looked at Daioh and smiled back at her, "Yes, and a stall."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:13 am

She patted his neck. "If you do a full board, your work will cover the board but not shavings and feed. If you do partial board, you'd be paying for your own feed and shavings. So they are virtually the same, except if you have him on full, if you have to miss a day or two, hed be ytaken care of." She smiled. "Just tell me if I'm babbling too fast."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 am

"No," he laughed, "I think full would be good for him," he smiled at his horse and Daioh looked at him and nuzzled him,"Do you have a horse gentling service, or maybe looking to start one, that's my special?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 am

She shrugged. "We do everything. Lee breaks, trains, retrains, delivers foals, heals horses. She heals them more psychiologically though. I do breaks, surgerys, sicknesses, a little breaking, exercising, racing, petsitting, stall mucking, etcetera." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 am

He smiled, "I was raised gentling horses, so its a natrual for me, brings in good money too, and you'll fill the stalls up pretty quick too."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 am

"Like I said, we do everything, and have 96 empty stalls. Follow me." She said, walking towards the barn. She grabbed a pitchforlk as she walked by the equipment shed, and picked up a bag of bedding. "Ill get you started on this, but then you have to pay for it monthly, or buy it yourself." She said, walking to thje nexct empty stall. A palomino mare nudged Cassie as she walked by. Her nameplate said 'Saetta Fisso'.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 am

Denis foolowed with Daioh close behind him.
Daioh saw the mare and whinnyed at her, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 am

Her gaze turned from Cassie to Daioh, studying him. "Hi." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 am

Daioh smiled at her and nudged Denis affectionatly, he turned and rubbed his muzzle, "You like your new home boy?"
Daioh nodded his head up and down excitedly.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 am

"So, uh, will I stay here, or in my apartment,"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:22 pm

"Whichever. If you stay here, you jave to take a turn cooking though." She laughed. "We've got plenty of room. No electricity or water bills to pay. No mortgage. We use solar power, and filtered water from the river."
She walked out of a stall next to a white friesian mare, and opened the one across from her, next to Cassies Palomino.. She led a very skinny filly over to the stall she had just bedded, and then went out to the toolshed ahain, coming back with a bag of shavings and a wheelbarrow. The aisle was wide enough to fit through easily. She mucked the stall and layed down fresh shavings in less than a minute. "There you go." She said, stepping out. "You can put your tack in the tack room.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 am

Denis nodded and untacked Daioh, Daioh walked into the stall and lay down already to take a nap, Denis laughed at him, "I guess he's tired."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:32 am

She laughed too, features lighting up.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:39 am

Denis smiled at her and took his tack to the tack room, "Whats up with the foal?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:43 am

"Well, she's adult age, but hjas some growing to go. Malnutrition."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:51 am

"Oh, okay, well... anything I can do to help or are yall already workin on her? How is her trust?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 pm

she shrugged, shutting and latching her door. "She trusts us enough, not sure about if shell trust you. Ask Lee to help. She has a... Way... With animals, I guess you could say. But right now, I'm focused on getting her some weight." She walked into the feed room, coming out with a scoop full of the fillies food, and a bale of hay. She tossed the hay into the manger through the open top half of the door, and then poured the oats through the slot and into the feed bin.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 am

"Hi girl," he whispered to the filly, "Don't worry I won't hurt you... Do you mind if I add something in her feed, to help her gain weight? It's just an herbal remedy my mom used to use on abandoned horses."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 pm

She shook her head. "Not yet. She's still roo weak. If she has an allergic reaction, she won't make it."
Her phone vibrated in her pocket. She answered. "Hello? Yes, I do. Yes I can. I will be there right away. Thank you." She turned to him. "Wanna go on a rescue op? I normally send Lee, but she's got a busy day."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 am

"Sure." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 am

She smiled. " Alright. Get hay, a large halter and leadrope, spares are in the tyackroom, and meet me out in the courtyard." She turnedn pulling keys from her pocket, and putting her phone away. She attached the spacious single trailer to her red pick up, and opened the side door, filling the bucket with water.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 am

Denis grabbed everything and set it in the trailer. "Alrighty, here is everything!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm

She shut thje back, locking it. Then shje pressed a button on the inside, and the emergency lights on the side started flashing. She locked the side door, and then jumped into the drivers seat, slamming it shut, and revving up the engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denis and Daioh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis and Daioh   Denis and Daioh Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Denis and Daioh
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next