Neko

A Challenge For Daioh?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Challenge For Daioh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Challenge For Daioh? Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 pm

A Challenge For Daioh? StarShatonsFoal
'Another 6 foot jump pole straight ahead..'Star's jockey whispered and she nodded her head in knowledge as she jumped and soared over it with ease. She snorted as her hooves hit the dirt with impact. She cantered at a slow pace, sighting the next pole.'Five foot in height, no problem.'She acknowleged herself as she soared it too, her hooves taking the impact of her weight. 'Two more,'Her jockey informed her. Star cantered faster, sighting yet the next pole, her tallest one yet, seven foot to be exact. You could see the sweat dripping from both the jockey's head and Star's, nervous sweat or was it from anxiety? No one knew. Star lunged forward, the jumped,staggering a bit as her hoof almost touched the bar, but she flew over,troubled by the height. "Last one girl."The jockey cheered,swinging a hand in the air like a lasso.

Star snorted loudly, slowing to a trott as she cleared a three foot pole with relaxation, no biggy. Her jockey pulled her around to the beginning again and they did the arena several times,warming up for their second show jumping course of the season. Star only hoped Daioh would be there so she could prove she could jump anything. An hour or so later, her jockey pulled her around to the exit and left the arena,lathered in thick,sticky sweat. Her owner hurried out,lead rope in hand and hooked her lead rope to Star's halter beneath the bridle. Grant lead her into the wash stall and quickly rinced her down and groomed her before throwing her blanket on her. Star whinnied and pushed her head into Grant's chest and Grant giggled,leading Star back to her stall and clsoing the gate behind her as she walked away. Star pranced around,settling a bit into her stall to slep in her deep straw bed.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 am

Daioh smiled as he watched. "Nice." he whispered as she walked past him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"Thanks."She replyed quite flatly.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 pm

He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 pm

She snorted as she pushed open the door to her stall and entered the pasture.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 am

He would have followed had it not been for his leg. He licked it gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 pm

She turned and talked," I heard you broke your leg. What happened?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 am

"My human, Denis and I were headed towards a 7 foot fence. We took off perfect but somehow in mid-air his kneecap shattered and I tried to stop, I hit my leg on the jump and fell on my other one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:55 am

"Oh. Will you two be all right?" Panick grew in Star's eyes.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 am

Sadness filled in his eyes, "I do not know." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge For Daioh?   A Challenge For Daioh? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Challenge For Daioh?
Page 1 of 1