Neko

Denis's new foal

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Denis's new foal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 am

Daioh walked past the gate, with Denis on his back and a little filly Diamond trailing behind. "Here we are," Daioh turned his head to look at the foal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 am

"um....it looks pretty small and not very...wildish" she said looking around
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 am

Daioh laughed, "It is your new home, you should appriciate it. You can run, just like in the wild."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"ok. when do i get food? i herd they have something like hay and carrots" Dimond exitedly said, hopping around exploring
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:23 am

"In a minute, aren't you a bit young to be eating solid foods?"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 am

"umm...come to think off it, apples are the only think i can eat. apart from Milk. atully, eating apples kinda hurts my teeth. and i only have milk teeth!" Dimond put her head down, sniffing the ground and exploring some more (super sniffer to the rescue!!! XDXDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 pm

"We have milk for you that you can drink."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Dimond squiled "OH!!! YAY!!! MILK!!!!" She pranced around
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 am

"Now Diamond. I am going to teach you things that your mother has yet to teach you. I will be your sort of, "Father" I guess you could call it." Daioh grinned at the foal and nudged her cheak.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:48 am

"...my Dadda died in a fight.... but ok!" she pranced around Daioh.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:54 am

Daioh smiled and nuzzled the foal.
Denis----
Denis directed Daioh to walk to the pasture. And he did. Denis opened the gate for the two horses
and Daioh trotted in, Denis closed the gate after both horses were inside and removedd the
lasso from Diamond's neck.
Daioh---
"Let's go Diamond, you can run in here."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:48 pm

"yayy!" Dimond sprinted around, as doing so she looked at all the diffrent sights and ojects
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Cassie peeked out of the barn, lightning standing behind her. She looked horrible. :er hair was tied back, and pieces of hay were stuck in it. She was wearing a tank top and pyjama pants and slippers. She yawned, exhausted. "Oh. I thought you were Lee. She better be back soon." She spotted the foal, and managed a smile. "Cute." She said. "In the clinic there's a birthing section. There are bottles made up, they just need to be warmed. There in a thermal box. It looks like a small fridge. There's also formula." She instructed. She led lightning out, who looked equally exhausted. Lee pulled through the gate in her silver Suzuki, jumping out without turning it off. She pulled a small package from a cardboard box, and handed it to Cassie before getting back in her car and. Actually parking it. Cassie injected Lightning, patting her shoulder. "Almost there, girl." She sighed. She led her over to the paddock, watching the foal.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 am

Denis nodded and thanked Cassie. He went and warmed up the bottles and came back to feed the foal. "Diamond! Milk's here." He held out the bottle for the filly. He looked up towards Cassie, "What's wrong with Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 am

"She had colic all night." She said, brushing it off. "She's eating sand. Stomach pumping is not a nice thing to do." She grimaced. Lee came back from putting the box in the clinic, and squealed. "Oh my gosh! She's so cute! Remember Nonos foal?" The words came gushing out, excitement coming off of her in waves.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 am

Denis laughed, "That's Diamond." he looked at Cassie, "Ya, I know! Daioh likes to get into sand sometimes too, don't ya boy?" Daioh shook her head no and whinnyed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm

She sat on the lower rail of the fence, watching the foal. Lightning gently nudged her arm, and she held the mares muzzle. Cassie sighed, and glanced at Denis. "Where'd you find her?"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:50 pm

"The plains, she was all by herself, so I assumed she was abandoned, she was trying to eat grass and drink water. She tried in apple though and she loved it."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:31 pm

She nodded, watching filly. Cassie sighed. "Or forced to be alone."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:52 am

Dimond seen the other humanb and hid behind Dioh "whos that!??! i dont wanna go nere her!!" she sqiled
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 am

Lee slipped into the paddock, and sat cross legged in the middle, the bottle of milk in her hand. She pulled her silvery hair into a lon braid over her shoulder, and held out the bottle. "Girlie." She said softly, grey eyes kind. Cassie looked over at Denis. "Sorry. She doesn't really think..." She trailed off. Lightning nudged Denis's pockets, apparently all better.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 am

Dimond stood still watching from behind Dioh
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 am

"Aren't you hungry? It's okay, I won't hurt you." She said. She put the bottle down and lay on her back, not a threat.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 am

Dimond could smell the milk, and egded foward a few steps. but then she went back behind Dhioh. "can you go get the milk for me?" she asked Dioh, standing underneth him, nuzling him on the tummy
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:25 am

She smiled as a sparrow hopped around her hand, tweeting away. She glanced over at the foal, and then continued to play with the little bird. A second joined, then a third. She tickld them, and they gently tugged on loose strands of hair, and rolled through the grass happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denis's new foal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denis's new foal   Denis's new foal Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Denis's new foal
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next