Neko

Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 am

Siobhan laughed softly as she watched him stand up. Her smile lingered as she replied "Dont you look sexy standing up against the couch." She studied his whole frame now, taking in as much as she could. She wanted his picture inprinted in her mind forever. She stretched and then sat up on the couch with her feet tucked underneath her. "Baby come back," she cried in a sing songy voice, holding out her hand to pull him back to her. She wanted him near so she could feel secure, entire.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:33 am

Jem laughed at her remark and grinned when she told him to come back.He flopped down beside her,where he engulfed her into his arms."Yes,I do look very sexy standing by a couch."He smirked as he said it and kissed her cheek softly,sending tingles down his spine.Jem scooted closer to her and propped Siobhan on his lap,cradling her."Your mine forever."He said and sighed softly,relishing in the given precious moments that he had with her.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:45 am

Siobhan smiled and settled happily into his lap. "You always look sexy, and you will always be mine" she murmered, her lips skimming his jaw as she spoke. She then quickly placed a peck om his jawline and then buried herself into the crook of his neck. This felt so right, as if theyd been behaving like this for years. It felt natural to her, and the thought made her smile as she stroked back some of his hair, watching him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:57 am

Jem sucked in a breath as he gazed down at her with his silver eyes.He smiled and nuzzled her neck."Forever Angel."His lips shaped the words against her neck and he moaned freely.Jem felt a surge of happiness as he pictured a thought of them doing this for all eternity.Just like Siobhan,Jem felt like it was natural and an everyday thing.He kissed her neck,down to her collarbone,and back up to her jawline.He pushed some of her hair behind her shoulder and smiled pleasantly,his eyes holding his love for her as he watched her blossom before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 am

She smiled shyly, a faint blush rising to her cheekbones under his gaze. She wasnt worthy of such a man. She rested her head in the crook of his neck again, breathing in deeply at his smell. She leant back slightly and tilted her chin up, meeting her lips to his ever so softly and tenderly, to make the moment last.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 am

Jem pulled away with great effort as he felt that something was wrong."What is it Angel?"He said and his eyes darkened with concern and worry.He put his hand behind her head to support her and brushed his lips lightly over hers,making electric bolts ripple its way across his skin.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:25 am

She shook her head slightly to dismiss it and silenced him with another kiss, smiling slightly. "I love you." she spoke softly, unsure of the words in her mouth at first. Then she blinked and said again more definitely, "I love you, Jem. I barely know you but i love you. Is that wrong?"
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:33 am

He laughed and his face lit up with pure glee and shining love."Not at all.."He said and then whispered in her ear,"I love you too."Jem kissed her neckline and under her chin,the spots where he kissed her sending warmth throughout his lips and shaking his body with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 am

She sighed, his touch would be her demise. She shivered as a tremor ran down her spine, and then snuggled further into his chest with a smile. "Im so happy like this." She kicked her feet childishly in pure contentment, giggling softly and kissing his cheek and recoiling quickly to duck away with a mischeivious laugh.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 am

Jem smirked and growled playfully,"Why you little,"before knocking her down,gently,back onto the couch and pressing his body against hers.He laughed against her mouth and tangled his hands in her black hair.His own midnight swirl curled above his eyes and brushed against Siobhan's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 am

She snickered and then cut off Jems laugh by kissing him roughly, gently biting his lower lip before kissing him again, pulling back with a satisfied smirk. "Better?" she asked, eyes glinting with silent laughter. Then a new idea struck her, and she gently worked her hands onto his side, as if to pull herself closer to him. Instead she began tickling his sides furiously, waiting to gauge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 am

Jem smirked and said,"Much better."He hurriedly agreed when he thought Siobhan was going to pull him closer but instead tickled him.He felt the little jolts and burst out laughing,curling up into a ball and smacking her hands away."Oh my god!Wh-Why-"But he couldn't finish because he was to busy laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 am

Siobhan was in a similar state of laughter, so much so that she had to stop tickling for a moment in order to catch her breath. She rested her hands on his side as she laughed, her body shaking with it. She grinned down at Jem and blinked innocently. "Oh. So youre... ticklish." She said the last word with emphasis, slowly drawn out. That was always useful. She hiccuped from all the laughter and sighed in irritation at the hiccup, which led to another burst of laughter.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 am

He burst into another fit of laughter,trying to reach for her.But when he did,he rolled off of the couch and landed with a thud.From the back of the couch you could only hear silence,then anothewr fit of laughing curled out from behind it.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 am

When Jem hit the floor with a thud Siobhan sat dead straight, until another peel of laughter echoed into the room. She crawled off of the couch, stretching out next to Jem on the floor with giggling fits still shaking her body. She gently grabbed Jems face between he palms and kissed him softly but passionately, eyes closed, her heart fluttering.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:55 am

When she got on the floor and kissed him,he instantly quit laughing and rolled on top of her,his hair lapping out into curls around his face.His silver eyes gleamed and he smiled against her mouth,pressing her closer and not ever wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:26 pm

She sighed happily as he rolled onto her, grinning up at him and then kissing him again, her dark eyes watching his silver ones. She ran her hands lighty down his back, and then tangle one into his hair with a smirk, leaning olup to touch her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Jem pulled his lips away with great reluctance,and stared down at her,a smirk playing its way onto his lips."Are we just gonna make out here all day?"His eyes shone with laughter as he tried to suppress a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:42 pm

A laugh floated out of her mouth as she tilted her body. sending him to the floor. She traddled his hips and sat back, sighing wistfully. "Maybe. Or maybe we could find something else to do."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Jem smirked,looking up at her with teasing silver eyes."Oh yeah?"He whispered."Like what?"His eyes shone with more teasing as he trailed his finger down her back.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well..." she trailed off softly, running her hands up his chest as she slowly leant down to brush her lips against his ear. "You could," she let the suspense hang as she used one finger to trace a line from his temple to his jaw, "make me..." her vpice was husky and her eyes shone as she kissed his jawline until she got to his other ear. "... a sandwhich." She sat back again and grinned down at him, eyes twinkling brightly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Jem groaned as she trailed kisses down his cheek and across his jawline,waiting to hear her promise.A sandwhich.He pulled back to look at her,as he had grown closer and closer to her before she had requested him to make her dinner."A...sandwhich."He mused,his eyes holding no emotion as he continued to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 pm

She bit her lip as she held back a laugh, but her eyes glinted with it. She shrugged nonchalantly "Earn your keep mister," she said cheekily, her hands pressed against his chest still. She flipped her hair over one shoulder and continued to stare at him, her doe-eyes filled with mock innocence.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Jem growled playfully,"Oh i'll show you alright."He kissed her deeply and then pulled away,grinning,and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm

She sighed as he pulled away, licking his flavor off of her lips. She stood up swiftly, and leant her body against his, wrapping her arms around his waist and peering up at him through her lashes curious as to what he was planning to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem   Shadows of the Hunters- Siobhan and Jem Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next