Neko

Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 am

(pickin up right where it left off)

Alice grinned sheepishly up at will. "Maybe." she practically purred. "What would you do about it if i was?" her voice was velvety deep as she bit her lip teasingly, her eyes slightly hooded as she looked up through her lashes feigning innocence. She wiggled her hips at a hidden attempt to unseat him, her silky, pale gold hair rippling across the pillow with each movement. She then decided on a new tactic, and stared up at him with angelic blue eyes, not possibly a threat. She slowly dampened her pink lower lip with her tongue, still watching him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:28 am

Will smirked and gazed at her lovely appearence.He pinned her hands up over her head with his and kept them there."I'd do this."His voice dripped with desire as he finaly gave in and brought his mouth down on hers,moaning in pleasure.Will interlaced their fingers and brought them between their chests.His kisses became more and more desperate and hungry as he pushed her down into the mattress gently.God she was beautiful.Alice made his heart race twice as fast that he thought it would burst.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am

At first Alice was surprised by his hunger; she tensed up slightly and resisted a little. But as she felt him interlace fingers with her, and push her slightly into the mattress she settled into the kiss. She parted her lips slightly, and hummed in delight at his touch. She could feel his heart racing and she smiled slightly against his mouth. She arched her back slightly and pressed her front against his, her own heart fluttering irregularly in reaction to the kiss. Alice gently ran her thumb sback and forth along the sides of his hands as she pulled their hands to the sides, so there was nothing between their chests besides their clothes. Her eye lids were shut as she gently nipped at Wills lower lip.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 am

Will felt her smirk against his mouth and then drag their hands down to their sides.When she nipped his bottom lip,Will groaned and was very concious about only the clothes seperating their bodies.He felt her arch her back slightly and so he relaxed his,making their bodys form together and blend into what seemed like a hazy dream.He grunted and let one of his hands slip out of hers,skimming her stomach and finding its way to the hem of her shirt,hesitating for her permission.His mouth melted against hers as he kissed her more deeply and with more desire.His hair brushed against her cheek as he dipped his head low to kiss her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 am

She let out a breathy sigh and guided his hand up to let him pull off her shirt. She whimpered softly as he kissed her with more passion, and pressed her hips up against his, taking her hand that was free and gently running her fingers through his hair. As he kissed her collarbone she opened her frostg eyes, the irises bright and her pupils slightly dilated as she watched him, catching her breath quickly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:12 am

Will growled as Alice helped him lift the shirt off and he shook it onto the ground as though it had insulted him.He heard her gasp and he slowly made his way up to her neck,nipping it,and then finaly her jaw,where he brushed his lips softly against it.Then he slowly brought his lips down to hers and saw her eyes.He gasped.They were magnifiacent.He brushed a stray peice of hair from her cheek and kissed her there where it had come unsecure from its beautiful mass of silken blonde curls.He growled deeply and nipped her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 am

Alice let out a soft laugh and then pressed her lips back against his, still keeping eye contact. Her eyes widened slightly as he nipped her lipand she parted her lips slightly. She placed both hands on his hips and skimmed them upwards against his hot skin, pulling off his shirt much the same way he had hers. She arched herself against his body again, craving his skin against hers. She ran her hands down his back and her heart skipped a beat as she skimmed her tongue along his lip and dove back into the kiss, eyes fluttering shut again in bliss.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:29 am

Will braced his elbows on either side of her head and got up on his knees,pulling her against him as fiddled with her jeans and finaly got them off.It followed suit after his shirt.He skimmed his hands across her back and his body shook with want for him to be pressed up against her,their skin and touches mingling together to create something utterly beautiful.He kissed her shoulder and trailed down her arm,stopping at the hem of her underwear,his arms stretched out now that he had postioned himself inches away from her undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:57 am

Her body reacted to his touch with mild tremors of anticipation, and as he kissed his way down her hips angled up and her back arched slightly. She let out her breath as a hiss, finding his hands and intertwining their fingers once more, peeking at him resting so close to her core. Her breath caught slightly as she studied his features, all she could do as she waited for him to make the next move, her heart rate similar to a bird trapped in her ribcage.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:06 am

Will shrugged his boxers off and stripped her undergarments with a hungry growl.He perched over her,his back arched,and leaned down to kiss her one last time before slamming into her body with everything he had.In response,he moaned loudly and drew his head against her chest,snuggling against her collarbone.he felt so alive and she felt so good.Will moaned even louder this time and went faster.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:54 am

Alice ran her hands up to behind his shoulders as her breath caught. Her back arched and her hips moved with him, and she moaned softly in pleasure as shivers ran down her spine. Her breath came heavy inbetween her soft, musical moans, and she lifted her chest in response to him pressing against her collarbone. This man would end her. She wrapped her legs around him and ran her fingers through his hair. He was so amazing. She moaned again, and then let out a fluttering gasp as shivers of pleasure ran through her again, building up. She pressed her forehead into the crook of his neck, her body still reacting to his with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 am

Another growl overtook him as he worked and rythmed with her small body.Hot sensations ran through his body,giving him new adrenaline and he rammed into her again,grunting and kissed her cleavage.He snaked his hands across her shoulders and then onto her back,gripping her hips between his hands and bringing her upwards as he thrust downwards,creating ripple after ripple through them.He moaned,low and dangerous.Her body felt so good against his.He pressed his hot head against her neck and arched his back again,delighting in the small sounds that she made and grunted loudly.He gripped her legs where they were wrapped around his body,and swayed back and forth,using her legs for support.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:11 am

Her back arched more when he pushed harder, and she gasped softly, followed by another moan of delight. She held his head against her neck as she worked her hips against his, her moans slightly louder but still nothing compared to his. She ran her hands down his chest restlessly at the feelings building inside her body, and she groaned as her hands traveled back over his shoulders and then back to his chest. Her back arched increasingly as they went, Will was pushing her body to the extremes of pleasure. She kissed up his neck and jawline, her breath coming in hot, short bursts between each kiss, soft moans joining the kisses against his skin.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 am

Will groaned in pure pleasure as she increased her arc,pushing faster and harder.He heard her soft moans and loud ones,and each time she did make a noise,he whispered encouraging words,and kissed her soft lips in approval.He grunted in desire as her breathing grew rapidly.Will's breath became short and he huffed out and back in fastly,working his way around in her to find her "sweet spot".He smashed into her,encasing her small body with his big body,consuming her and growled in pure contentment.She was his new delight in everything.She was just perfect as she arched her back more until he went faster.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:39 am

She gasped as he increased, and arched more for him, totally lost to him. She settled her hands on his back and dug in slightly as he hit a spot for a few beats, letting out a moan of pure bliss, her body writhing from his attention. She was panting as she pushed harder against him, groaning as another wave of pleasure racked through her at his affections. She was completely lost to him then, any self control she had before was gone as she whimpered his name, practically begging for more, pushing against him and arching higher, letting out moans and groans every time a new wave of delight rushed through her body.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:52 am

Will went faster and faster,continueing to go deeper.He found her spot for a few seconds,but quickly lost it again as delight coiled through his body.He shouted out her name in return and growled,grunted,groaned,and moaned to the rythme that she was helping him make.Delight and wanting more burst in every corner of his body as he tugged on her bottom lip and growled.Will's chest ached as he felt so many emotions swirl through him.He sensed that she had lost controll and was pressing up against him,making him go even deeper.He pumped faster and faster,relishing in the delight and pleasure he felt.He roughly thrust himself into her body,unable to control himself anymore,and slammed her into the matress with everything he had.He shouted her name again and went faster.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Alice groaned his name again, arching and reacting to his every move with delight. "Ahh, ahh!" she practically sang as she held on to his shoulders, throwing her head back as the biggest waves crashed over her body. She lost all sense of everything for a few moments as she was filled with nothing but pleasure and desire and sh moaned loudly, fingers digging into Wills back, eyes closed, hair spread out in a tangle.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Will yelled out in pure contentment and shifted her around on the bed,trying to find her spot again while he moaned over and over in delight.Heat licked its way through his body like flames as he dug himself deeper into her,desperate to try and find her spot.He rolled them across the bed and onto the other side."Damn"He whispered in pleasure and enfolded her body with his again,going faster and harder in his desperate attempt at finding it.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:40 pm

She gasped again as he hit her spot, moaning loudly and tightening her hold, pressing her body hard against his as waves shook through her again. She kept moaning shortly and gasping with the delight of him, as he pushed against her spot. She watched him through dilated pupils, her cheeks flushed and her irises a contrasting blue. "Will..." she cried sucking in a breath as a new wave struck her, coming harder and closer together, her noises frequenting more and more as her hips bucked and her back arched for him. She cried out his name again and then returned to her fluttering gasps and moans.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Will kissed er lips softly in response to her yelling out his name.His elbows braced on either side of her head as he moaned and growled in delight and unbeleiveable pleasure at how good it felt.He slammed into her again and a creaking sound emerged from under the bed,right before it broke.But the bed stayed upright.He snarled and far far back in his mind,he thought with suprise that they actually broke the bed.HIS bed.But he pushed the thought away as he relished in her glory."FUCK!"He yelled as he lost her spot again,snarling at what had been the main part of his feeling good.He dug into her harder,in another desperate attempt to find her spot again.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

She shifted against him, guiding him back to where it was, groaning and arching again as the muscles in her core tightened. She reachdd up and placed a hot kiss on his mouth, pressing her chest against his, her hips moving in sync with his. She practically purred with delight and then exclaimed softly as another set of waves took over her. She was lost in him and she wriggled to try and touch as much skin as possibly, to press against him as he pushed, for him to drive her to the edge of her desires. That would be soon too, she could tell by the build up in her abdomen. She ran he hands desperately up and down his back, moaning at his antics, calling his name a few times. Her desire for him was all that mattered right then and there.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Will sighed again as she redirected him to where it was,and he rewarded her by slamming as hard as he could into her sweet spot.He felt her muscles tighten and let out a groan of desire.He gave one,huge,earth-shattering push and he broke through,screaming in the proccess as he seemed to be awoken to a whole new bliss entirely.He sucked in a breath and cummed heavily into her,collasping ontop of her body,panting with exhaustion and delight.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm

She cried out as she peaked at the same time he did, gasping for breath and letting her eyelids droop, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She gently kissed his neck, her teeth grazing his hot skin, a satisfied whimper emitted from her as shelay with him above her, his weight comforting to her as she traced patterns against his back.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Will moaned and slowly slid out of her,clasping her hands from where they were drawing soothing patterns across his back,and lay down next to her,holding their intwined hands between them.His eyelids fluttered as he fought to stay awake.He glanced at her with adoration and love shineing in his eyes.He pushed a peice of stray hair behind her ear,cupping her face tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Alice met his gaze and softly smiled, laying a soft kissnon his lips "Sleep." she cooed gently, tangling her legs with his, gently bringing his hands to her mouth and laying soft kisses along his knuckles. "Ill still be here when you wake up." she added, snuggling closer to him and resting one hand delicately on his side, her own eyelids drooping. Her whole body was filled with fading tingles as she recovered from the delight he had put her through. Her limbs felt heavy as she became more and more tired, her body exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will   Shadows of the Hunters- Alice and Will Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next