Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
+2
bersniper
lilsuzu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 pm

You smell normal.She was really uncomfortable now, feeling like a child set in front of a bar of fine chocolate.

She heard him and turned. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm

"Normal?" Rome asked, looking up at Luca before back at China. "What do you mean normal?"

'There is an old white goat in one of the pastures behind this barn that Rome kept just in case something like this happened. It's an old nanny that has been milked before. The milk is supposed to be similar to a mare's. Rome keeps the bottles in the feed room.' he told her as he dropped his head to nuzzle Perce's neck.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

The bite I gave you never happened. Your blood isn't tainted with mine. You smell like an ordinary human. Luca grimaced as the smell hit him too.

Faye went out and came back in with a bottle. She knelt down again and offered it to the colt.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Rome's eyes widened and he looked down at China in shock. Now that he thought about it he couldn't feel the dim hunger he normally did. "If the bite never happened then what about the poison that my father gave me?" he asked, remembering the reason why she had bitten him in the first place.

Perce sniffed the bottle and tried to nurse from it, but only managed to drink a little before laying his head down in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Your father? Do I know him?She looked at him weirdly.

Faye set the bottle aside and strpower the foal softly, allowing him to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Rome was about to reply, but stopped and looked at China oddly. He couldn't figure out what was going on.

Perce fell asleep almost instantly. Senshi looked up at Faye and stretched his neck so that he could nuzzle her arm.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I've never met him before.

Faye stroked his mane.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

"But you said just before all of this happened that you did..." Rome muttered, confused.

Senshi snorted and pushed his head against her arm. 'I'll watch over him for tonight. Go on back to the house.' he told her through his thoughts, dipping his large head.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 am

Luca stepped in.China knows your father, as do I. But she met him in a nightclub straight after a performance.

Faye stroked him again and got up, leaving silently. She appeared beside Silva.How are you?She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Rome looked at Luca. "What did he look like?" he asked.

Silva's eyes snapped open when he heard Faye and jerked up into a sitting position on his bed. He cried out as his broken ribs shifted and he fell back onto the covers. He had gone to his room after he asked Faye to check on the colt and had fallen asleep on top of the covers. "I've been better." he muttered, laying an arm over his face to try and hide the pain. "How's Nez Perce?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm

He looked like you.

Faye's face turned concerned as she saw him suffer. She bent and kissed his cheek.I'M more corncerned abiut you.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

(Does China think she met Rome's father when she actually met Rome?)

Silva looked up at Faye and gave her a small smile. "You may be, but I'm not in a life or death situation unlike that colt." he told her, trying not to grimace as he spoke. "You worry as much as your father."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

(No she never met him.)

The colt is resting.She sighed and stood.I need sleep. Call me if you need.She gave him a small grin before gliding out the door.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 pm

(oh...okay.)

Rome grimaced. "I'm sorry you ever met that monster." he sighed. "What does this mean for Faye? Does it mean she lost some of her vampire blood?" he asked.

Silva watched her go and let out a deep sigh. He wished she would have just stayed with him in his room, but he knew it would probably earn them both a good scolding from China. Thistle walked in right after Faye left with an arm full of bandages. "Sit up." she growled, obviously irritated. Silva grit his teeth and sat up, silently letting his order to keep his Demon away drop. The wolfish-woman came up and helped him pull off his shirt and winced at all of the bruising. She immediately started wrapping his chest up tightly, hoping the bandages would keep the ribs from moving around much. When Thistle was done she helped her Master lay back down and pulled a blanket over him. She waited until he fell asleep before going up to Faye's room. She knocked lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 pm

She shrugged.I don't know.

Faye was reading a book on her bed. When she heard the knock on the door, her head lifted.Yes?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 am

Rome looked up at Luca. "Do you have any idea?" he asked. A thought sudden;y hit him and he looked down at Keltoh. "How did you find us?" he asked.

Thistle quietly opened the door and walked in, her ears flickering in irritation as her golden eyes watched the girl with a predator-like intensity. "What feelings do you hold for my Master?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 am

I felt that China was in trouble.

She stopped and looked at her.What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Rome nodded before looking back at Keltoh with a growl. "What should we do with him?" he asked. "I've got an idea if no one else does." he muttered under his breath.

Thistle sighed and leaned against the wall. "I mean exactly what I said. Do you love my Master?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 pm

China shook her head and Luca crossed his arms, his face amused.

Faye sighed.Yes. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Rome looked at China and pouted like a kid. "Why not? I like my idea. It involves a vampire shaped pinata and one ticked off panther." he grumbled, glaring at Keltoh.

Thistle raised one delicate eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you know anything about my Master's past?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 pm

China giggled slightly, but then turned serious.Because youre better than him.

Faye shook her head.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

"I wouldn't kill him. I'd only maul him a little." Rome grumbled.

"Maybe you should learn a little more about someone before you decide if you love them or not. Definitely if you don't know even half of what they used to do." Thistle growled, before leaving the room. The truth was that it wasn't that she didn't like the girl, she just didn't want Silva taken away from her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 pm

China slapped him playfully on the arm.Don't tempt me.

Faye started to argue, but stopped. She didn't know him. Not as well as thistle.I don't care what he used to do.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 am

"But it' s been so long." Rome grumbled with a small smile. He leaned over to give her a quick kiss before standing up and moving towards Keltoh and Luca. "We have to do something about him. I don't want him harming our daughter or my Demon again. And if he ever harms you China, I won't hesitate to kill him." he told her.

Thistle heard Faye through the door and called back over her shoulder. "Maybe you should ask him." She headed back to the living room and stretched out on the ciuch.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 am

She sighed.I don't doubt that you would. But I don't know where to put him. Unless...She went over to the back wall and picked up a few heavy chains.

Faye lay back on her bed and tried to get to sleep, but couldn't stop wondering about what the wolf had told her. She tossed and turned and finally got up to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 38 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next