Neko

The End...........(Read)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The End...........(Read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The End...........(Read) Empty
PostSubject: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 pm

This site..it's dead and I'm going with it. I hate all the new players and their bad grammar, their short sentences. So..like a few of our wonderful staff, Sapheeria, a beloved mod, is leaving. And not coming back.

And I have several things for you to hear; 1. You need a posting limit. 2. You need applications for new players. 3. Make a board for new role-players to improve themselves in. 4. Respect your fellow staff like they are your parents. They CAN and WILL do what they want, whether they just want to ban you for no reason, or ban you because you spam.

Now, to players like Rockstar, Rockeh, Tato, and Angel, I'll miss you all so very much. You guys gave me muse on a bad day, and cheered me up. You guys made up a great community of staff and I thank you for letting me be apart of it.

Part of the reason is I'm failing school. I need to bring up my grades by quiting all the sites I love so dearly and focusing on family,friends and school-work. I also need to go on a diet so I can lose 100 to 120 pounds. I'm obese and I hate being made fun of. Well, that's my story and hopefully you guys will read this. By 12:00 Central Time tonight, my account will no longer be here and I will be gone. Have a wonderful day.

Sapheeria
Over and out
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Thanks Saph,
I agree with all your points and Cassy and lots of people are working on that
and I really am going to miss you!
I would love to keep in touch with you, I hope your grades get better and if you ever need to talk about anything I am open(:
I hope you loose what you are trying to and I wish you the best of luck.

Email me sometime! misskade1997@yahoo.com

We love you Saph and I hope that you join us again when we get the new site up and running!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 pm

:/ everyone is going, and im so sad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm sorry your leaving. I totally understand. I really didn't know you that well, I guess you became mod when I wasn't here. All I know is that this site was good once. And I'm sorry its dead now. I just wanted to say you were wonderful with this site. And I hope you get your grades up and good luck with the diet Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey, you don't have to write nasty sentences. She was speaking her part. Shes leaving. God, show some respect to your staff. Without them this site would be in chaos.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry. I'm extremely impulsive and sensitive. silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 pm

This is probably my last post. Rockstar, of course I'll email you. I'd go bananas without doing so. Everyone, good luck with the new site. Stay safe and remember....Saphy is watching you. Always watching...>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Saphy...if you see this (which i highly doute you will) you were a AWSOME mod. I'll never forget you, and even through your not allowed on here anymore, try and check every now and then on the site Smile will miss you!
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh, god... Im terribly sorry! I leave for a few months by accident and when I return all my friends, people who have tought me to roleplay are gone. Well, I know its too late, but goodbye Saphy!
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:52 am

viperess wrote:
Oh, god... Im terribly sorry! I leave for a few months by accident and when I return all my friends, people who have tought me to roleplay are gone

well, seriously, a few months?!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 am

mmmm 0.0 thats a loooooooooooooooooooong time. Razz haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End...........(Read)   The End...........(Read) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The End...........(Read)
Page 1 of 1