Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
+2
bersniper
lilsuzu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 am

Rome's eyes widened. "Hunters?" he asked. He had a bad feeling she was talking about the group Silva used to be in.

"We'll figure it out." Silva told her, not sure who he was trying to convince.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 am

She snarled again.Don't pretend to be innocent.

Faye hung onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 am

Rome shook his head. "I'm not a part of these Hunters or whatever they are." he told her.

Silva ran a hand over Faye's hair before carfully getting to his feet. He pulled a blanket off of the bed and laid it partway over Ayra. "Let's get back downstairs to Senshi and Thistle." he told Faye.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 am

She leaned against the wall suddenly, rubbing at her forehead. She sat down against it.Just kill me. I'm going to starve to death eventually. Just get it done. Her face was pale, much more so than normal.

Faye followed him downstairs.I hope they're okay. Mom and dad, I mean. She offered some relief to his weight by leaning her hand against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Rome crouched down next to China and shook his head. "You aren't going to die. I don't know what's going to happen, but one thing I know for sure. You will survive to see another day. Just don't make me your next meal." he told her, with a grim smile.

Silva greatly accepted the help, he could already feel his muscles locking up from moving so soon after using nearly all of his magic. "I'm sure they'll be fine, as long as they are together not much can hurt them. I know Rome would give his life for you and your mother." he told Faye softly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm

She looked at him, her eyes unconvinced.How do you know?

Faye smiled.How long have you known my dad?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Rome shrugged and smiled slightly, he was trying not to affect the timeline so he was avoiding anything that could change events. "Just trust me." he told her.

"Forever." Silva groaned teasingly. "I've known him since we were kids. His mother practicaly raised me." he told her, smiling as they reached the bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 pm

She shook her hair out with her hand.I've learnt not to trust anybody. My fiance...She stopped.

So I guess, you're sort of my godfather? But... like a sort of boyfriendish type godfather?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:33 pm

"I hope you'll learn to trust someone eventually." Rome sighed and stood up. "I advise for you to take a quick snack and get back in there before your adoring fans miss you." he told her teasingly.

Silva groaned when she used the term godfather. "I can't believe you just said that. After we kissed earlier you refer to me as your godfather?" he asked, a teasing smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 pm

She raised an eyebrow.Snack?

Faye laughed.That was amazing. You don't feel weird about it, do you? I mean, if my father is your best friend...
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Rome didn't meet her eyes. "Just because I'm not a Hunter, it doesn't mean I don't know what you are." he told her.

Silva grinned and ducked his head to kiss her lightly on the lips, pulling back as his ribs were moved. "Not at all. Your father is just going to have to deal with it." he told her through gritted teeth. "I need to lay down for a little while." he muttered. "Can you go with Senshi and care for that little appaloosa colt we brought in?" he asked Faye.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 pm

She got up, supporting herself on the wall.I am never going to take blood from anybody. Ever.

Faye ran her fingers through his hair before kissing his cheek and going to check on the foal.

Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Rome sighed. "What if the hunger makes you lose control and you kill several people instead of drinking now before it happens?" he asked.

Silva watched Faye go before going to his room. He laid down carefully on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. He was beyond exhausted. Thistle had followed him and changed back into a wolf and jumped onto the bed at his feet, curling into a ball.

Senshi quickly followed Faye out to the barn. The little colt was laying in one of the empty stalls. He was streched out on his side and his breathing was heavy, his body soaked with sweat. "Your father had named him Nez Perce when he first saw him becuase of his markings. He's only a month or so old." he told the girl.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:35 pm

China shook her head.But it's already happened. Hundreds of lives and I can't give them back.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Rome shook his head. "But now you can control it better." he told her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Suddenly, the whole world lit up again. The pair were back in keltohs house. Luca was behind keltoh, choking him. China was curled up in a ball.

Faye knelt by the foal.Will you grab me a damn cloth?She asked Seshi.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Rome gasped and blinked disoriented and confused. "What the-?" he muttered looking around. "Luca?"

Senshi hurried and grabbed a towel, handing it to Faye.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 pm

His muscles strained for a second and then Keltoh dropped into unconsciousness.The one and only.He smiled. China raised her head slightly.Luca?She turned her head to Rome and her forehead creased in confusion.I remember you.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Rome sighed in relief at seeing Luca, but frowned at China's words. "China?" he asked confused.

Perce snorted weakly and tried to lift his head, but stopped. His entire body felt to heavy to move.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 am

She peered at him a few more seconds and then threw herself across the floor and into his arms. She didn't say anything. She knew She didn't need to.

(Meant to say damp cloth :-D)
Faye carefully smoothed the sweat off of the foals body, neck and head. She rubbed in gentle circular motions, much like his mother would have done.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Rome instantly wrapped his arms around China, holding her tightly as he burried his face into her hair. "China? Are you alright? Do you remember anything?" he asked her quietly.

Perce went limp as the girl rubbed him down, only his heaving sides showing that he was still alive. He had had a fever for about a week and it was a surprise he hadn't been taken by a wolf or some other type of predator. Senshi looked over Faye's shoulder at the little colt, worried. He suddenly changed and limped over to the other side of the sick colt. He laid down next to him, hoping to give Perce some comfort.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 am

She was gasping and sobbing. Yes. I remember everything. I remember not knowing you and it was awful Rome just awful! I... I don't blame you if you love me less because of what you saw.She had her arms around his neck and when she was done talking she buried her face into his shoulder.

Faye rubbed him down until his fur was no longer slicked with sweat. She then walked out and came back in before the door swung back with a bucket of oats and mash. She got back down beside the foal and shook the bucket slightly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Rome squeezed China tightly. "I could never love you any less no matter what you did. The past is the past." he whispered against her hair, tears threatening to spill over. He had been terrified that he would lose her forever, that something would cause her to not meet him at Love Handle and that both of their futures would be changed.

Perce nickered weakly as he was dried off, but he still felt to tired to move. Senshi watched as she came back with a bucket of oats. He looked at her confused. 'What are you going to do with those?' he asked her by thought. He hoped he could hear in his horse form since she was Rome's daughter.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm

She smiled against his neck, and then suddenly wrinkled her nose and leant away.What's...She looked at his neck again. The small arrangement of tattoos that had been proof of his slight vampire blood were gone, and his ordinary smell was back. The bite had never happened. China's belly rumbled.

Faye cupped some in her hand and brought it to the foals muzzle. She knew that if he did not eat it was a very bad sign.

Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Rome looked at China worriedly when she leaned away. "What's wrong?" he asked her.

Perce snorted and tried to move his muzzle away. Senshi snorted and shook his large head. 'He won't eat that. He was still on his mother's milk when he became sick.' he tried to tell her, stretching his neck forward to push the bucket away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 37 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next