Neko

For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:53 pm

He saw a little colt back behind her"There's a colt behind you Carolina.."he looked at it.(its okay i usually do short stuuff im a Ditz like that hahaha. Razz)
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I looked behind me. "Oh, hello there." I smiled and turned all the way around. I went behind the little colt. I nudged his rump. "Go to your Mama..." I contiuned walking towards Flame. (Lol...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm

The colt neighed he didnt have a mum, his sister nudged the colt"apparently the little colt doesnt have a mother.."he sighed about the thought.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:48 am

~Sweet Carolina~
"Oh." I went back over to the colt. "I can take care of it." I nuzzled it's head. The colt jumped and started running around. I chased after it.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 pm

They both chuckled at the sight, then his sister trotted over to a not bloomed flower and started wanting it to grow.He looked at his sister and laughed when she got squirted by a frog with water in its mouth"Reminds me of when i splashed her in the face!"He laughed a little harder.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I laughed and skidded to a stop. The colt trotted up to me. He did have my coat color. You could mistake us as family.

The colt:
For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Thumbnail
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hmm..almost look like twins but your a Mare and that's a colt."He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:33 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Probably came from the same family." I grunted at the thought of my family. The colt neigh that he was hungry. He was old enough to graze, so I showed him how. He copied me and ate his share.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 am

He laughed."Maybe you should call him CopyColt for a nickname, fits him perfect."his sister giggled at the name then trotted back her mane and her neck including her head was soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I looked at Flame. "I don't know..." I shook out my mane and looked back at the colt. "What's your name little guy?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

The colt shrugged as the colt reared, Flame looked at the colt"He doesnt..have one?"He snorted looking at Carolina"What are you gonna name him..?"he looked surprised.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:27 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Hmmmm, it would be appropriat to name him a state.... So, how about Louisiana?" I smiled and nuzzled the colt, asking him if he liked it.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:51 am

The colt stuck his tongue out at the name like he could hear us talking, Flame laughed"I think he hears us!"quietly his sister walked behind Carolina and neighed"BOO!" trying to scare the colt, which she did it jumped up in the air and hid behind his sister.They both laughed.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:03 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"It won't be long until he's talking." I smiled at the two. "So, what's the plan for today?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 am

"Mhmm."Said his sister.He nodded"Hmm...Plan would be...Come up with a name...for the colt...Hmmm..how about Vern's Thunder a fine name for a fine little colt"He smiled.The colt jumped about liking the name.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:27 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"That sounds great." I smiled and nuzzled the little colt again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:57 am

(XD i stole Vern's Thunder from a book: Riding Freedom. IM EVIL nah just jk.but i did steal the name from the book.)

Vern's Thunder nearly toppled over, he laughed and his sister giggled."Hmm..maybe there needs to a be rule.No nuzzling foals when they're jumping"He teased.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:44 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I laughed at Vern's Thunder. "Yeah...." I looked up at Flame and smiled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Vern's Thunder gave a stubborn look at the 3 of us."He's mad! run!"the two started running slowly while Vern's Thunder tried cantering after us, we pretended we were foals like him.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I laughed. "Stop folling around you three."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Vern did a little scowl, and trotted over back to Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2