Neko

For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
musicchika99

musicchika99

Awesomeness : 20

For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Empty
PostSubject: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 am

~Sweet Carolina~
The image flashed in my head, my parents leaving me in that burnt field. I couldn't walk or the less chase after them. I neighed for them, but they pretended not to hear me. I saw them bolt when they tought I couldn't see them. I shook myself out of the daydream. I trotted forward some. I came upon a open field. I grazed at the edge of it, cautiously. I didn't know if someone was in it or not. I walked to a small puddle. I drank some out of it. I looked up. I couldn't see anything, but I wasn't going to be fooled. That's what happened last time. I walked into a field and a herd was in it. I almost got killed for that mistake. I looked at my scars down my hide. I cringed. I smelt something, a mare in heat. I sniffed in the air and noticed it was me. "Oh..." I stopped it from escaping.I took two steps forward so I could graze more. I had no idea what would happen next.....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Flames Of Ever Lasting Fire, trotted in he shook his raven black mane and saw the mare, he trotted up to her and he neighed"Are you ok? you look like you seen a ghost."he looked at her waiting for a answer, apparently he caught the some of the scent that had escaped, he snorted.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Yes, I'm okay, thank you." I smiled and walked a little further. "I'm Sweet Carolina, but everyone calss me Carolina." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm

"I have a long name...Flames Of Ever Lasting Fire.But you can just call me Flame or Fire."he smiled at Carolina and bobbed his head at her, he chuckled the way he bobbed his head like a young colt he neighed"Nice to meet you Miss. Carolina."he was always a gentlemen to the mares.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Nice to meet you too." I smiled and shook my mane. "Well, I'll be going now..." I turned to walk off, but stopped and looked back. "Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:32 pm

"Cheerio,"he bobbed his head like a young colt again and began nibbling on the grass.he flicked his tail in the air while he ate grass.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:35 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Wait, I need to go this way." I turned around and laughed at myself. I started walking towards the other edge of the meadow....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:41 pm

He chuckled then sighed and he lied down in the grass his light blue eyes full of tears but he was hiding it, he had a flash back from way back then...A Forest Fire, His Parents, And Him, he remembered seeing his parents killed in the fire and he the only one alive back then..he quietly started crying, not weeping but crying...
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:44 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I heard quiet crying behind me. "No, don't cry.." I said standing above Flame. "Please..." I frowned and laid down beside the stallion....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

He stopped crying for a minute"I'm only crying because I-I-I lost my parents and family in a forest fire....when i was just a colt..."he quietly started weeping a bit.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I frowned the nuzzled under his chin. "I'm so sorry.." I put his head atop of mine. "But, please don't cry..."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:58 pm

he stopped and sighed, then he playfully nipped at her mane and smiled, laughing.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Hey." I stood up and looked at him. I noticed he was very handsome. "So...."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:09 pm

He got up and looked at her"So...."he caught a scent of her in heat that escaped once again"Your in Season? and you want a foal?"he asked softly not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:15 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Oops." I said smiling. "I didn't mean to. I don't really want one." I smiled sheepisly. "Sorry." I turned my head away, so he couldn't see I was embarressed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:24 pm

"Ah...i see.. my sister Sky well her full name is Nite Sky an Appaloosa..had a mate that died and she has a foal but she is prego...with it her mate's name was Xana..."he snorted at the name Xana.Apparently Xana was a forcer...that she had fallen in love with.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Oh..." I smiled and grazed some, trying my best to hold my smell in. "I'm an only child as far as I know..."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

He snorted looking at her with his green emeralds.."The fact is..she didn't want a foal but she got one.."he shookhis head ashamed at the thought of the forcing.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:25 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Oh, um, okay..." I cringed at the thought of a forcer, especially in heat. I trotted a little farther away from him just to be cautious.....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 pm

He chuckled"I'm not a forcer Xana was, she just fell in love with him"his eyes drifted up when a white mare with black spots trotted next to him.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"Okay." I smiled and watched the mare come up to him. I didn't eavesdrop, so I trotted to the edge of the meadow.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 pm

"Hey. where are you going? this is just my sister Sky,"He chuckled probably thinking that she thought his sister was his mate, Apparently the mare had a big belly which meant she was in foal.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:01 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I smiled. "I didn't want to eavesdrop, so I came over here." I trotted back to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"Apparently she's in foal right now."His sister snorted, he smiled at his sister then at Carolina.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I smiled back.... (Sorry so short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent....   For the abandoned, endangered, unwanted, and diffrent.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next