Neko

Prairie is lonely

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Prairie is lonely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Prairie is lonely Empty
PostSubject: Prairie is lonely   Prairie is lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:03 am

Prairie walked through the fields her long dusky mane flowing in waves. She looked around, but no horse stood still there. She was scared that she would make her way to the wicked woods, or get a bad stallion. Would that happen to her? She kept on walking seeign no one but wind, would she ever find some one? Or was this her end? She Looked at a small river near by. Then nibbled at the grass swishing her tail back and forth to the birds singing. What a almost wonderful life. She sighed wondering if a stallion would run up. She thought of moving to the apple orcherd but she wanted to meet her match with no one around and a nice peaceful river. Why had no one come here? Its such a great place! But all of that was un-answered. She sighed drank the water and looked at the sky praying the next day would be better!

NEXT DAY____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
She woke up to a worm smell, the new flowers. She smiled then looked around, There was a sent of horse, not that big, still grazing near bye. SHe sighed and drank more from the fresh river lake. She had no idea if she was in heat or not. She hopped that would come soon. Looking at the birds making nest the thought" i wish that was me" The next day was not better for no horse had come... then she herd some thing....was it a stallion!?
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Prairie is lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prairie is lonely   Prairie is lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Rosco, The big buckskin quarter horse stallion came trotting through the tall grass. His raven black mane and tail blew in the wind and his melted butterschotch coat shimmered brightly. He spotted the mare and gave a charming smile at her. "Hello..I'm Rosoco" He observed her and smiled. "And you are, madam?" He cracked and irrisistable grin.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Prairie is lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prairie is lonely   Prairie is lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 pm

"im Prairie" She nodded and looked up turning her ears now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Prairie is lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prairie is lonely   Prairie is lonely Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prairie is lonely
Page 1 of 1