Neko

It's a Lonely World....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

It's a Lonely World....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

It's a Lonely World.... Empty
PostSubject: It's a Lonely World....   It's a Lonely World.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 am

Ikuto walked down the streets, looking down at the ground ears flicked back. He was kicking a rock, but he wasn't going anywhere just walking. Ikuto saw people staring at him, and he ran into an alley-way not liked being stared at. He looked around, he flipped his hood on so it hid his ears. He walked out again, and went over to a park bench. He stared at the ground more, his lost lonely blue eyes. He looked at a tree, then he looked back down just now trying to ignore a dog in the park. He made a small hiss, barely not even loud enough for the mutt to hear. He thought for a minute.'It's a Lonely World I guess..Nobody's a similar Cat Neko, No wonder I get stared at half the times.'He thought, he looked at the sky. It was a beautiful morning, but later on he knew that it would rain, hard. He finished his thoughts, and evenutally got comfortable sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: It's a Lonely World....   It's a Lonely World.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:30 pm

a girl neko walked down the streets and turned back into a human right in front of him.she looked and smiled starting to walk away.

(what happens?)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:It's a Lonely World....   It's a Lonely World.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:57 pm

(Dunno, Maybe he notices her, and she doesn't notice him so he just stays a bit hidden not talking to her, As if he were being mysterious. D: I swear, I'm just saying that Rockeh miiight do the drama thing or whateve I am plotting here, I mean after all I've been playing Nightmare House 2 and I'm drinking Pepsi scared the hell out of my wits and I'm half way through the game until Those manikins freaked me out by getting closer and shifting more near, and more coming near or just randomly appearing, I was told not to look behind me, When I did I was freakin screaming as soon as the whatever it was that fell or something like that o3o)

He looked at her for a second, then looked at the ground boredly and comfortablely. He was up all night, playing Nightmare House 1 and 2 and boy he was screaming, when playing the game and when in his nightmares at night.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: It's a Lonely World....   It's a Lonely World.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 pm

(i can do drama.)

she walked back over to him and kissed him roughly.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Lonely World....   It's a Lonely World.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It's a Lonely World....
Page 1 of 1