Neko

Lonely...But NOT emo..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Lonely...But NOT emo..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Lonely...But NOT emo.. Empty
PostSubject: Lonely...But NOT emo..   Lonely...But NOT emo.. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Hiroyuki walked silently out of the waterfall, trying not to get soaking wet. He yawned quietly, lying down on the ground. He gazed around with his red eyes, thinking for a few minutes but then resting his head on his paws. He carefully gazed around more, just in case of anyone coming. He drifted to a soft sleep, not aware of any other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lonely...But NOT emo..   Lonely...But NOT emo.. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

(( OH OH OH! Can IIIIIII Post?))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Lonely...But NOT emo..   Lonely...But NOT emo.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:36 pm

(Go aheeeead CB)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lonely...But NOT emo..   Lonely...But NOT emo.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

(((Hehehe! Of course darling.. xD Next time I see your but on here we MUST Cbox! always Razz took you long enough! Teach my cassy to not post with me I will! Darn it all! I'm madnow! Why is my mood ruined! D:<)))

Cloud walked along slowly, her eyes wide with distrust of everyone around. If only she never had a heart to start with. Then it wouldn't have ever shattered like this. But no. Life hated her so much. No denying it would ever stop the cursed fact. So she would have to keep trying to suceed. The key to her future was in her paws. Now to unlock it perhaps.

She let out a soft howl, filled with her bubbling sorrow. She would find someone new. Even just a friend would be welcome in this trying time. Oh how it would. She walked up to the Lake, sitting down by the water. She looked down at her reflection in the water, wanting to wipe it away and remake herself. With a new, better, less unfortunate past. But that couldn't happen. Nope, never. Oh well. Like hell she would let him take everything that had been happy from her. Load of crap that was. Never

(iz okay.. but I'm working on the length of my posts. I'm such a trator, I joined a semi-advanced RPG! :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely...But NOT emo..   Lonely...But NOT emo.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lonely...But NOT emo..
Page 1 of 1