Neko

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

Kimu trotted into the Apple Orchard. She was waiting for Crimson. Her daughter, Magenta, spoke of him meeting her here. She smiled, she missed Crimson. He had been an amazing stallion. She let out a sweet and gentle whinny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

He waltzed from the wicked woods into the orchard with a red rose in his mouth. He saw her and smirked his wicked smirk, But it was loving, not evil. "Hello Beautiful." He gently arched his neck and gave her the red rose. "How are you my dear?" He said in his deep voice. Smoke blew from his nose and deep within his eyes glowed blue.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Kimu spotted Crimson and smiled, "Hello." She took the rose gently. "I am fine. And you?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 am

He smiled "I'm Pretty good myself." He gazed at her and he flicked his tail. "Your as beautiful as I remember you." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 am

A soft blush filled her cheeks. "And you are as handsome as I remember you." She grinned, "How did you enjoy Magenta's visit?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

He smirked "Shes grown so much.. But she looks just like you." He flicked his tail making it comb through the grass. "Good thing she didnt get my looks. huh?" He chuckled then his face turned serious. "I Enjoyed her visit very much though. Besides when the forcer and his sister came along." he pinned his ears remembering shock.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm

She smiled. "Yes, she has gotten a lot bigger." she chuckled, "What is wrong with your looks? I think you are very handsome." She smiled and walked closer to him, nuzzling him gently. Her ears perked, "She didn't speak of the forcer. I'm not surprised though."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

He smiled at her and nuzzled her back sweetly. "I suppose i should'nt have to worry about her too much. She's a fighter, something she did get from me" he chuckled. He gazed into her orbs and grinned softly then He nuzzled her nose.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:48 pm

She giggled, "Well then she got something from both of us." She accepted the muzzle and moved herself so that her muzzle was by his shoulder. She rubbed her muzzle on his shoulder, giving him a gentle massage and then she worked her way slowly up to his withers.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm

He chuckled and did the same for her, slowly moving up to her withers.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:53 pm

She grinned, leaning into him and sighed.
(btw i made a topic for you in the wicked woods with my new charrie.)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm

He tugged playfully at her mane then he stood close beside of her and rested his head on her rump.

(Yeah I replyed to it ^^ I used copper, He hasnt been around for awhile now lol.)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

She snatched back at his and grinned, she mocked him and put rested her head on his rump.

(haha okiie dokiie!)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 pm

He smiled slyly and nipped her rump, then broke into a trot as he laughed. He smirked at her as he trotted around her like a young colt.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 am

She laughed and nipped at him. Her neck was bent at an arch and she whinnied playfully. She ran at him, grabbing his mane and giving it a tug she trotted off, throwing in a happy buck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)   Kimu ((KAYLYNN!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kimu ((KAYLYNN!)
Page 1 of 1