Neko

Father? (KayLynn!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Father? (KayLynn!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 am

Magenta trotted through the woods, looking around. She was 2 years old now and gorgeous as ever. Her flaxen mane fell down to her shoulder and her white tail brushed the ground gently. Her chestnut coat glistned in the scarce sunlight that shown through the small gaps in the trees. She knew her father was a forcer, his name was Crimson. She hoped that she could find him, she had grown up without a father and wanted to meet him, even if he was a forcer. She held her head high and whinnied loudly. She waited, anxious and scared for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Crimson Waltz into the forest where his daughter stood and he smiled brightly. He remembered how little she was when he first laid eyes on her, and he couldnt belive how much she grew. "Hello Magenta." He said in his horse voice. "You are as lovely as your mother is. You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you." His eyes were a light blue. "So how are you, love?"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 am

She smiled as her father walked up to her, "Hello father." she blushed slightly at his compliment. "I am pretty good. Mother misses you."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 pm

He Smiled at her. "I miss her too. She was one of the loveliest mares I have ever laid my eyes on.. Well except for you and your sister of course."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:08 pm

She grinned, "I think she said she wanted to visit you, but she's scared to come in the woods or the caverns."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 pm

He chuckled "I see, Well its dangerous around here. You musnt come back ever again. I'm sorry but I can't risk a forcer ever getting his hooves on you." he said seriously. " But as for your mother,I'll meet her in three days..By the apple orchard" He nuzzled his daughter and sighed, cherishing the moment he had with her.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 am

She nodded, "Okay dad. I will tell her." She smiled as she nuzzled him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Father? (KayLynn!)
Page 1 of 1