Neko

Father? (KayLynn!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Father? (KayLynn!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 am

Magenta trotted through the woods, looking around. She was 2 years old now and gorgeous as ever. Her flaxen mane fell down to her shoulder and her white tail brushed the ground gently. Her chestnut coat glistned in the scarce sunlight that shown through the small gaps in the trees. She knew her father was a forcer, his name was Crimson. She hoped that she could find him, she had grown up without a father and wanted to meet him, even if he was a forcer. She held her head high and whinnied loudly. She waited, anxious and scared for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
musicchika99

musicchika99

Awesomeness : 20

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 am

~Immortal~
I heard a mare's neigh and trotted to the sound. I came to a clearing with a gorgeous mare in it. I smiled and trotted in. "Hello there....." He had never forced a mare, and might never will. This mare was so pretty.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Crimson heard his daughters neigh and trotted towards the whinny. He smelled a stallion and pinned his ears back, he started to gallop full speed. He saw them and slid to a stop between her and the stallion. Smoke blew from his nose and his eyes glowed red. "Magenta." He said in a booming voice. "Is he giving you any trouble." He looked down at the stallion and scoffed. "I dont care if you talk to my daughter.But if you force her..I will kill you." He said. And he meant it.
Back to top Go down
musicchika99

musicchika99

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:19 pm

~Immortal~
"Sir, I am not a forcer, just born from one and banished into these lands." I looked up at the aged stallion. "I haven't even met her yet." I looked back at the mare. "So, why don't we make aquantices?" I smiled and trotted towards her. "I'm Immortal. And who may I be in the lovely presence of?" I dipped my head at the lovely mare.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Crimson lifted his ears and trotted over next to his daughter watching the stallion through black eyes. He snorted and stomped his foot, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Father? (KayLynn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father? (KayLynn!)   Father? (KayLynn!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Father? (KayLynn!)
Page 1 of 1