Neko

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Avril exhaled slowly, and rested her her head on Alix's shoulder.

Jordan was about to say something, when Kaitlyn's father suddenly grabbed her, and began dragging the resistant girl away. Jordan reached out, and grabbed her hand. She's not going anywhere with you. He said, his voice practically dripping with venom.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 pm

(Hmmmmmmm...............young love.....)

Alix~He pulled away and brought her face up to his and kissed her mouth.

Kaitlyn~She tightened her grip on Jordans hand and looked between the two with troubled eyes.

Teddy~He was unfazed by this boy's venomous remark and pulled their grasping hands apart and shoved Kaitlyn firmly,but gently,behind him."Clearly you didn't hear me."Teddy narrowed his eyes at Jordan."I'm Cinnamon's father and she had better listen to me."He spat."Now,can I help YOU?"

Kaitlyn~Her eyes widened and she gasped as her father used her real name."Thi-this is my baby's father,Jordan."She squeked out,her voice tiny and frail.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Avril kissed him back, and tightened her grip around his middle slightly.

Jordan felt Kaitlyn's hand leave his, and he grabbed for it again, catching only air. When Kaitlyn's father spoke, his glare unwavering, his facial expression unchanging. Oh. I heard you. I just just to ignore you" He said calmly. He raised a brow slightl at the mention of Kaitlyn's real name, but put that aside for now. "Yes, you can help me. You can help by please unhanding Kaitlyn And leaving. He said flatly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Alix~He moaned against her lips and pulled her to him.

Teddy~His face turned into a scowl and he swung his fist at jordans face.

Kaitlyn~She realized that her father was going to hurt jordan and stepped in the way of his falling fist,its impact landing on her face and she scheiked with pain,falling down and clutching her face.Blood was pouring out on a big gash right on her cheek and lip.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Avril made a small noise as Alix pulled her even closer, and wished the moment wouldn't ever end.

Jordan was about to duck once he saw Kaitlyn's father's fist coming toward him, but Kaitlyn blocked him...with her face. "What the fuck?" Jordan yelled at Teddy, but otherwise gave him no reaction. He knelt down next to Kaitlyn and placed a hand under her upper back to help her sit up. "Babe! Are you okay?!" He asked in worry, pulling her closer and holding her gently.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am

Alix~He backed up against the wall,still holding her.

Teddy~He just looked on in bewilderment.

Kaitlyn~"Damn."She said and allowed herself to be cradled in his lap.She gasped at the pain.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

Avril let Alix pull her along as he backed into the wall, glad because it allowed her to press herself further into him.

Jordan looked up at Teddy, obviously pissed off. Happy now? I think you fucking broke her nose. He said acidly before looking down at Kaitlyn. C'mon, let's go get you a nurse. I said softly, gently pushing her from my lap and standing before bending over to help her stand.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

(Can Avril and Alix be at their house?)

Alix~He moaned against her lips,pulling Avril towards him.

Tedfy~He shot Jordan a venomous look and then hastily stalked away,but not before saying,"I'll be back for her."And then he turned around the corner and diseppeared from sight.

Kaitlyn~She took Jordans hand and pulled herself up."In your dreams,BITCH."She snorted.Then,she leaned on Jordan as she suddenly felt very dizzy.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am

(Yeah, sure x3)

Avril pulled away for a quick breath, before pressing her lips back to Alix's, giving a tiny moan.

Jordan was relieved when Kaitlyn's father left, but the man's last sentence made him fear even more for Kaitlyn's safety. "The hell you are!" He shouted after him before turning his attention back to his girlfriend, who'd leaned against him in a sudden fit of dizziness. "Kaitlyn, let's get to to a seat, and I'll call the nurse back, okay?" He said, looking down at he in concern.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Alix~He Shrugged off his shirt and his abbs glistened in the moonlight filing in through the window.

Kaitlyn~She smiled up at Jordan as he yelled after her dad like that,then nodded and allowed herself to be seated in a nearby chair just by the assistance's desk.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 am

Avril pulled back to allow Alex to pull of his shirt and grinned. God, you're sexy. She said, placing a hand on his chest.

Jordan gave her a small smile in return before going over to the desk to talk with the lady sitting there.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 am

Alix~He smiled down at her and unbuttoned her pants,teasing her."Not like you."He said.

Kaitlyn~She doubled over as she felt a searing pain pass through her,making her gasp.Not wanting Jordan to see it,she covered it up with a fake cough and straitened up,but the pain never faded and she had a horrible expression on her face.She bit down on her lip until she tasted the metallic taste of blood.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

Avril gave the teeniest of moans as she smiled at him. "Awe." She whispered, before capturing her lips in another kiss.

Jordan looked over at Kaitlyn and his widened. "Kaitlyn? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, placing a hand on her shoulder. He looked over at the assistant. "She needs help! Now!" He said. He knew Kaitlyn had tried to hide the pain, but the look on her face after the cough gave away everything.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Alix~His hard muscles bunched together as he moaned against her kiss,pressing up against her.He slowly started to raise up her top,stopping when he could see her stomach.He played with her,still teasing her,and slid his hands across her stomach,smirking against her lips.

Kaitlyn~She tryed to tell him it was fine when another searing pain came and she screamed,it echoed all throughout the hospital.She screamed and screamed,tears running down her face.She put her fist in her mouth,biting down so hard that she tasted blood.It didnt help take the pain away in her stomach.Her bones felt like they were breaking.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Avril gave yet another moan as her shirt was slowly lifted, though she gave a small noise of disapproval when he stopped. She pulled away, staring at Alix with puppy dog eyes. "Baby, don't tease me." She pleaded, sticking out her lower lip slightly.

Jordan's eyes widened and he immediately pulled her close, unsure of what to do. "Someone help!" He yelled, trying to get someone's attention so they would help his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Alix~He laughed a low and sexy one,his abbs and muscles bunching together as he did."You look like a kicked puppy."He looked at her with his clear blue gaze,laughter filling them.His golden hair creating a halo around his face as the moonlight washed in through the window,making it glow.He looked like an angel.Faster than the eye could see,he had her shirt and pants off,only leaving her in her bra and underwear.He laughed."No more teasing."

Kaitlyn~She let herself be pushed against him until she felt an arm on her shoulder,gently guiding her towards a room.But it seemed distant,everything did,as she stumbled blindly after the figure,her view blurry.She heard herself screaming,but it sounded as if it came from far away.She clutched her stomach and blindly reached out for Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 21 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21