Neko

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

Jordan followed. "What do you mean you don't know?"

Avril kissed him back. "Nice one." She said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 pm

alix~he kissed her roughly.

kaitlyn~"i mean that,i don't know if your going to see them or even be with me."she frowned and got into the car.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 pm

She kissed back, but softly. "Not here. I wanna dance." She said, jumping up and running to the dance floor.

Jordan sighed, and walked to the limo. He picked up the phone. "To the club please." He said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

alix~he smiled and followed her.

kaitlyn~"oh no.i'm not going to the club."she got out and held her stomach,while her dirty blonde curly and silky hair bounced as she walked.she walked through the parking lot and was gettiing lost.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Jordan hopped out, and ran after her. "Kaitlyn! i don't care if you hate me. Just...Let me take you back to the hospital." He said as he neared her.

She laughed, and began dancing, while smiling happily at Alix.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 am

kaitlyn~she didn't stop walking and said,"jordan,its only been 2 months.i am not going to stay in a stupid hostpital for 9 months."she got a taxi to stop and was about to get in.....(what does jordan do?)

alix~he also danced with her.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 pm

(Wait...I lied...It's my post xD)

Jordan ran up to her, and grabbed her arm, pulling her to him. He kissed her, as he embraced her. When he pulled away, he looked into her eyes. Don't leave. He said, sadness and hurt dancing in his eyes. Iy was a stupid joke, and I'm sorry. He said, his voice cracking.

Avril stopped dancing. Okay. Now I'm getting worried about them. She said, as she looked around the club. She sighed, and began walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 pm

kaitlyn~she was taken aback as he pulled away from her.Then her eyes softened."Just give me time to think,okay?"She said in a voice smothered with honey.

alix~He pushed his way through the crowd to catch up to avril.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Jordan gave a small smile. Take all the time you need. He said quietly, before backing away from her, and beginning to walk back to the stretch hummer

Avril turned, and looked at Alix with worried eyes. Where is he? She said frantically.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Kaitlyn watched him go with sadness brimming her chocolate swirled eyes.She sighed and got into the taxi....

Alix was about to answer when he got lost in the crowd,blocking his view from avril. a huge drunken guy walked up to avril and took her by the arm."You look like a fighter."He bubbled and leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Jordan turned, and watched as Kaitlyn disappeared into the taxi. It was a joke...why had she gotten mad? It wasn't like her hadn't seen her naked before. He kicked a large rock, before continuing his walk to the hummer.

Avril shrunk back as she was grabbed, and pulled close to a large man. She turned her head, trying not to vomit, as his breath smelled heavily of beer. As he leaned in, she snarled, and swung toward his face...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Kaitlyn yanked open the taxi door and ran after jordan.When she reached him,she swung her arms around his neck and cried into his chest."I...i'm sorry....mood swings."She sorta laughed.

Alix lunged at both of the men,trying to tackle both of them.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Jordan stumbled back as Kaitlyn ran and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her, and set his head on top of hers. It's okay. I forgive you. He said quietly. C'mon. My mom is probably worried sick.

Avril watched as Alix launched himself at the men that were 'attacking' her. She punched on in the nose, and heard a crack. She wasn't sure if it was her hand, or his nose.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 pm

kaitlyn raged."YOU forgive ME!!What kinda joke are you...I-"Her eyes went wide and she hung her head."Sorry,again."She whispered.

Alix heard a crack and whipped his head over to Avril,her face confused.He leaped over to help,but got tackled by the other guy.He punched him in the face and blood splurted everywhere.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:38 pm

( Lol...splurted...I love that word xD)

Avril gasped as blood splatted on her dress, which pissed her off. This dress was expensive, and happened to be her favorite. She bore down on the guy, punching his face, and kneeing him in the junk a few times, ontil he was on the ground, tears dropping onto the floor. She looked at her hnad, and noticed it hurt a bit, and it was covered in blood, but it most likely wasn't hers. Who are they, and how did they get in her? THis place was reserved! She said, yelling at a security guard, before runnning to assist her husband.

Jordan sighed. I know you're going to want to kill me for saying this, but, I'm asking my mom to get you meds to help with your mood swings. He said quietly, seemingly unphased by her sudden outburst. He smiled, and pulled gently on her arm. C'mon. Let's get to the party.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Alix looked at Avril,shocked.

Kaitlyn scowled but jogged after him.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Avril ave a tiny smile. I really like this dress. And I really hate drunk people. She said somewhat cheerfully. She looked at the guy who Alix had been fighting, and slugged him right in his eye. Ever touch either of us again, and I'll make sure you never make the mistake of having children. She growled. She hoped to God he didn't have kids. She turned to Alix. So. I think it's about time to find our son? She said.

Jordan smiled, and shook his head as he jumped up the steps to the stretch hummer. He pulled her up, and sat down on one of the seats, leaning back against it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm

"um...yes."Alix said shakily.

kaitlyn leaned back against him and started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 pm

(*gigglesnort. He and Akitlyn reminded me of something hilarious XD)

Avril raised a brow. What? Am I scary? She asked jokingly, before she charged out the doors.

Jordan smiled as Kaitlyn began to doze off as she leaned against him. Maybe partying wasn't the best idea. She'd been through a lot. He'd been through a lot. And all in one night. He sighed, and gently stroked her hair as the driver drove them to the club's location.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Kaitlyn wheezed a little in her sleep and moved her head where it was laying on his chest.

alix stumbled after her and went out the doors.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Avril was about to jump into the limo, when she saw her son's pull in. She sighed in relief, and ran to it.

Jordan himself was beginning to fall asleep. He wrapped his arms gently around Kaitlyn, stirring slightly at the sound of her wheeze.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Alix ran after her and opened the limo door.

Kaitlyn stirred and just went back to her puppy dog wheezing.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Avril ran up the steps, relieved that her son, and Kaitlyn, were okay...as far as she could tell. She had a few questions ready at the tip of her tongue, but once she saw them asleep, and smiled soflty, and stood, watching them.

Jordan adjusted himself in his sleep, waking at the sound of Kaitlyn's wheeze, then falling asleep again.

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Alix picked up Kaitlyn and waited for Avril to do something with Jordan.

Kaitlyn put her arms around Alix and closed her eyes sleepily.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Avril gently shook Jordan, whispering quietly into his ear.

Jordan sat up, sleepy eyes looking blankly at everyone, before coming more awake. Mom, Kaitlyn needs an inhaler He said groggily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 19 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next