Neko

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Tsuka thought she heard humming way off, but she thought it was all in her head. She watched as the sun went down, and she sat there, wide awake. At about 3 in the morning, she finally fell asleep, shivering.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Whisker ran and followed the smell of Tsuka, he saw her and ran closer."T-T-Tsuka..?"He stammered softly, "Kiba..misses you and he only left you because...you yelled at him.His heart turns an icey cold when that happens.."He whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Tsuka hadn't heard a word Whisker, or Hige, had said, but she woke up anyway. She had a a dream about the fight. She woke up screaming, and she looked around her. She saw Hige, and burst into tears, her shoulder shuddering as she sobbed into her hands. She knew the words she wanted to say, but she couldn't get them out.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Whisker's ear twitched, signaling Kiba to come on out.

Fang emerged as a little white dot, he came closer and lied down.He put his head on her lap, he was quiet.

Whisker put his head in her lap as well, they both fell silent.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Tsuka continues crying. She leaned over and hugged Kiba's head. "I'm so sorry. I just..I just didn't want you to see me die, because I thought I was going to." She said she was sorry over and over again, as she pet Kiba's fur.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:15 am

Kiba's ear started flicking, nearly every time she said sorry.He snorted softly, "Think' that fight caused you some serious brain damage.."He mumbled.

Whisker snickered a bit, but then stopped when kiba did a small little growl at him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:20 am

Tsuka glared at Hige as she petted Kiba. "I don't think it..Hey..." She said, when she finally got it to her head. She flicked him gently on the head, but she didn't smile or anything(Brain frt >.<)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 am

"Weeell...Not my fault you thought Darcia was gonna kill you when you killed him."He barked gently, his ear flicked Tsuka on the arm gently.

Whisker looked at Fang, slightly he snorted.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 am

She looked down at Kiba. "Well..It's not my fault I lost a lot of blood by coughin it up." She said. She thought she heard something, but it turned out to be a deer. Or so she thought. I looked like one, but she couldn't be sure. Stupid rock the cracked her head open. (xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:12 pm

He raised his head quickly, his ears flicking around trying to listen.His ear flicked, he turned his head towards the sound.He got up, he barked loudly glaring out in the open, in his battle stance.

Hige did the same, and soon the two of them were doing a Battle stance and barking, wondering if the thing would come out.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Tsuka changed into her husky/wolf, and watched for the thing. I doe leapt out of the trees, followed by a young fawn.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Whisker and Fang nodded, then rapidly dashed after the deer, and the small baby.Whisker jumped at the fawn, when he was close enough.He closed his jaws, around the windpipe of the small little fawn.

Fang leapt at the Doe, and landed perfectly on its back, he bit its neck hard.He hanged on, very hard his jaws nearly crushed the poor Doe's neck.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Tsuka stared in horror. "I can understand the doe, but the fawn? That fawn would've bared offspring we could've eaten." She said, somewhat wisely. She didn't even think though words. They just kindof came out of her mouth. "I'm...Sorry..." She said quietly, and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 pm

He looked up, and stared at Tsuka."Well..We only hunt weak and fat.Because we are mostly smart."He simply barked

(Srry mah Bold print aint workin)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:08 pm

(Uh ohz. She's a little angry naow...)

Tsuka stared. [b]"Are you calling me stupid?" She asked, a hint of hurt in her voice. She changed into a human, and stood, eyebrow raised and hand on her hip (<--- That's not good sign... >Wink)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:34 pm

"Iie, Not at all."He barked."Don't be little Miss.Grumpy today, Love."He barked with a small whining chuckle.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Tsuka couldn't help but smile. "Why shouldn't I be? I've been almost killed, abandoned, upon almost freezing to death. One would think." She said. She climbed swiftly up a tall tree, and sat on a thin branch, and looked about the forest. She saw nothing, so she lept down, landing on her feet, not even needing to climb down.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Whisker just simply mimiced her.

"Well, Concerned on science.Truth is, if your grumpy one day.Your gonna be grumpy the next day, then the next day, then the next day.Etc, etc Tsuka."He said smartly like a smart-mouth.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

She glared at him. "Fine." She said cheerfully, then jumping playfully on Hige, turning into the husky/wolf in mid-air. She gently nommed on his ear.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Hige laughed, and nipped gently on her paw.

Kiba chuckled, he flicked an ear at a mosquito.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Tsuka rolled off Hige, and lay there, panting. She went human again, and flipped her hair, as it was slightly tangled. She frowned as she felt the scars where Darcia had bitten her neck. She sighed, and sat there cross legged, staring at a beetle making it's way across the path
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 pm

(Lol..on Thursday my teacher, she told a reading teacher this: I was going home one day, and there were lots of frogs crossing, i didn't know how many, but i had to go home that way...and I ran lots of them over, I drove home and still was crying.My husband said"What's the matter?" and I responded."I JUST KILLED THOUSANDS OF FROGS!".and I LAUGHED SOOOO HARD!!!)

Kiba growled at a small butterfly, and started chasing it around growling.

Hige got dizzy because, Kiba and the butterfly were going in a circle around him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Tsuka gave a slight smile at Kiba, when she normally would've laughed until she cried. She hugged her knees, and rested her head on her knees(that sounded odd) She sighed, and felt the scars again. She wondered if people would stare if she ever went back home. She'd lost Sinny. She hadn't cared earlier, but now, she searched for her with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Suddenly, Kiba and Hige were being chased by TONS and TONS of butterflys, they were running around from the butterflies.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Tsuka finally smiled as she watched the butterflies. She missed Sinny, but she only let Kiba and Hige see the happy side of her right nnw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next