Neko

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 am

He looked down, "Hai...Soshite....Iie Ka..Tabun..."He murmured softly.He knew japanese very well, but he knew Tsuka didn't.

Tsume looked up, he smelled the crisp air."Omoshiroi.."

Toboe, and Blue did the same."HASHIRE! HASHIRE!"They both exclaimed, they knew Darcia was back for THIS land.

(Hashire!=Run!
Hai Soshite Iie Ka Tabun=Yes and No or Maybe.
Omoshiroi=Interesting
Thats japanese I HAD TO RESEARCH ALL OF THAT XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:40 am

(Ehem... *Points to google translate*)

Tsuka, being confused, just sat there. She knew Darcia was back, but for some reason, she couldn't smell him. In fact, she couldn't really smell much at all. She whined, after changing, and sniffed around. She still couldn't smell. She sat, a scowl on her face. (Uh ohz...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 am

(Hay Hay U check out my Profile Pic and Name nao :3)

Kiba sighed, "Hashire means run...Omoshiroi means Interesing...and Hai Soshite Iie Ka Tabun means Yes and No or Maybe.WHICH that aaall means Darcia is alive and he is coming back to claim THIS land."He said looking at Tsuka, before Tsume could yell at her.

Tsume gnarled on wood, nervously because Darcia might be a bit stronger.

Hige whined and whimpered, he fell over on his side.

Toboe and Blue, both sighed they looked up then looked at Hige again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Tsuka gave a low growl. She scanned the treeline, searching for the one that'd tried to kill Kiba. She watched, waiting. "Well, he won't get it." She snarled, although she hadn't meant to.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 3:03 pm

~A bit laaater..~
A purple wolf emerged from the shadows, one golden eye gleeming.Darcia was back, he walked over slightly.

Kiba's nose scrunched up, he looked at his leg."I-I-I'm...not going to take a chance with my leg in this condition.."He stammered softly, he looked up at Darcia who towered over him.

Blue snarled, "Anata Kusotare!"She snarled aloud, she hated Darcia.

Darcia was just about, to plunge himself at Blue until Kiba took a risk and tackled Darcia.

There was a giant Purple and white ball of fur snarling, and growling and such in between.

(Anata Kusotare=You Bastard)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Tsuka's eyes widened. She ran at the ball of wolf(Idk...) and grabbed the loose skin of Darcia's neck, and tore him off of Kiba. She snarled, and then bit down hard on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Darcia shook his muzzle violently, he snarled and leaped at Kiba again while Kiba was trying to scramble away.

Another ball of fur snarling, and whimpering and yipping, began rolling.

Toboe, Blue, and Hige yelled"GET IN THE FIGHT KUSOTARE!"ANd so Tsume lunged into the battle.

(DUn DUn DUUUN...)Darcia tossed Kiba at the tree, and he snarled another ball of GRAY and purple wolf ball forming now.

Kiba lied stiff, he didn't want to rip open wounds any bigger.But he gathered enough strength, just to plunge at Darcia making a horrific tear at Darcia's tail ripping it right off!

Darcia looked at him, and tossed him at the 3 group of Toboe, Blue, and Hige.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Tsuka was flung a few feet, but wasn't seriously injured. Just a few bruises at the most. She ran at Darcia, then stopped. She looked at Kiba, and whispered: "Demon?"" She ;looked behind her, and back at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

"H-H-Hai.."He said with a nod, he felt a tingle of pain shock through him.

(Course Hai means Yes in Japanese..)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Tsuka licked Kiba quickly, before growing to her enormous form. She growled at Darcia, before charging at him. She grabbed his neck and crunched down, before flinging him across the clearing. She picked him up again, and threw him at a huge tree.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Darcia rose, he growled and leaped at Tsuka and tackled her, he crunched down harder into her neck.

Kiba looked at the fight, before he passed out.(Accoma o.O)

Hige passed out too.

the 4 of them watched Darcia and Tsuka fight.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Tsuka yelped in pain, and then grabbed his leg. She heard a loud snap. She pulled on the broken leg, and bit down harder. She leapt for his throat and bit down.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 pm

(OMG OMG OMG!!! I went to walmart a couple minnys agooo and i saw this REAAAALLY cute guy he looked around my age annnd I HAVE A TOTAL CRUSH ON HIIIIM!*Screams*EEEEEE!!! I...didn't do anything tho just to get him helping me tho.. 3:)

Darcia gave no yelp of pain, he felt numb all over anyways.He simply stood up, and he shook hard and violently trying to fling Tsuka off him again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 7:48 pm

(ZOMG!!!!! Do you know him? *Stares n interest* P.S. Time for drama :3))

Tsuka flew threw the air as Darcia shook her off. She hit the tree, and suddenly shrunk to her husky/dog. She whimpered in pain, before trying to turn into the demon wolf, but she was too weak. She'd just have to go it like this. She gave the loudest snarl she'd ever given in this form, and attacked with a new strength. She ran the Darcia and bit his muzzle again, violently twisting her head. She heard a light crack, and let go, wondering in it as her who'd gotten hurt, or Darcia, since she was kind of numb.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 7:59 pm

(Nooo...But he reminds me of Jordan Blake *screams again*EEEE!!! I JUST COULDNT HEEELP ITTT! I better have a little Flirt with him if i meet hiiim agaaain...WHEN MY PARENTS ARENT AROUND >3>)

Darcia snarled, he was furious than ever.He leaped at Tsuka, slamming her to the ground hard, he bit down into her neck his blade-sharp teeth ripping skin and fur off as he let go and raised his head up."I shall CLAIM THIS LAND! Even if i have to KILL your Beloved little KIBA!"He snarled in her face.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Tsuka made no sound. Her lips drew into a smile as she changed into her human form. She reach down her jeans(;D) and pulled out a siz inch blade. "I...Will never...Let that...Happen..." She said, her voice raspy. She plunged the knife deep into his neck, blood spattering on her shirt and hand, dribbling down her arm.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Darcia fell over cold as a stone, dead as a frozen rock.He spoke his last words, "I...Shall...be..back...I'll get you...and..Kiba...NEXT TIME...Maybe I'll see you in..Jigoku..."His smirk faded, he was dead.

Kiba's hand twitched, which he rarely twitches.

(Jigoku means Hell in Japanese)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Tsuka's smile left her face. She coughed, and blood spattered on the parched grass. She turned her head to look at Kiba. A tear ran down her cheek, a jagged black line following, as her mascara followed the trail of water. Her breathing was slow and shallow, and she closed her eyes, having flashbacks of all the fun times she and Kiba had.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:45 pm

The weak Kiba, slowly made his way over limping.He fell down next to Tsuka, he looked up at her his wounds opened and cut worser.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Tsuka slowly opened her eyes, and saw Kiba, but she didn;t smile. In fact, the only response to him was screaming "Go away!" At him several times. She didn't know why she was saying it, but after a while, she passed out cold, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 pm

He sighed he got up and limped back over to get his wounds mended, he glared at Tsuka.He and the others began whispering in japanese if they should abandon her, in the morning.He hadn't been yelled at, by other girls like that.and They had decided...Leave her.

~THE NEXT MORNING~
The group was gone, they had disappeared in the nights travel.Kiba didn't regret leaving, any girls who had been mean to him when he was injured.The others had to help keep him up, they stopped setting up camp far away from Tsuka.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Tsuka woke late in the morning. Good. Kiba was gone. She tried to stand, but fell. She'd wanted him gone, because she didn't want him to see her dying. She hadn't wanted to be so nasty, but she wanted to protect him. She began crying. She'd finally gotten strong enough to stand. "Where are you, Darcia?! Come and kill me *cough cough cough* Like you said you would!" She yelled, her voice echoing over the plains. "You've forced my to send away the one I love away. I..."She dropped to her knees."I don't want to live anymore..." She said in almost a whisper. New tears spring from her eyes. She didn't even notice Darcia's dead body lying near her. It was as if she'd gone delusional.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Blue and Hige grabbed, Kiba's leg and pulled hard while Toboe kept him on the ground.There was a slight, huge yell of pain in the far south.

~Couple hours later~
Kiba's leg was better, even though it hurt.He stared at his sketchbook, he tossed it at the water.He mostly heard everything, that Tsuka said because of his well hearing.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Tsuka leafed through her sketchbook, and found the poems that Kiba had written in it. She tore them out, and ripped them up. She stood again, and staggered away from the clearing. She couldn't smell anything, even as a human. She was still crying. A sharp branch ripped across her arm, leaving a deepish cut. She held the wound s she scrambled along the brush. She finally sat against a tree trunk, holding her arm and crying.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Kiba hummed something, he seemed to be humming a familiar song, one that Tsuka would know.He hummed onward.But stopped.It was just a little bit painful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..)   Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching.(Human Plzz..)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next