Neko

Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Empty
PostSubject: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 am

Marouku ran wildly across the plains, closley followed by his sister, STarfire. Marouku stoipped at the egde of a river.he started drinking. StarFire was still running like crazy. "WATCH OUTTTTTTTT!!!!" befor she could stop, she rammed into him, causing hum and her to fall in. "OHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Marouku anmd StarFire screamed as they tumbled over a water fall........................(half an hour later) Marouku sat behind StarFire as she lay, breathing stedaly. He put his head on her neck, hoping she would be alright. they were both in season, and he was hoping no humans would come. They were both young. They were beautiful. They were....spotted by a human....

RIGHT TIS IS WERE A HUMAN COMES IN!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

(Allllriiiight U know Daniel Tosh Correcto? cuz ima bring him in XD)

Daniel looked down at the two, he hadn't been this close to Wild horses."Uhh, hi there..."he murmured in a soft tone, he smiled lightly not knowing how to react to wild horses.He wasn't prepared either, he didn't have any ropes.But he did have a lot of apples and carrots, he sat down slowly and calmly.He tried not to scare them, so he peacefully watched them.''I mean nooo harm.."He put one apple in front of each horse, then he put one carrot in front of each horse.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 pm

(haha... im here to torment daniel. after this, ill leave him alone xD)

The two horses cantered side by side,the owners on their backs. Standing, using their own signal form to command the horses. Leaning barley at all, the turned left, toward the waterfall. One of the horses stumbled, and as she fell, laughing, a hand grabbed her, spun her round, then back ontio her horses back. "There ya are." She laughed. "Thank you, Bullet. What the..." She stared through the mist. Was that that annoying scumbag she had met earlier? Daniel Tosh? Thanks for alll your help... She remembered the horrifying scene atthe brothel. (lol that can be used sarcasticly or non-sarcasticly)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 am

Maruku joltted his head up, say the human and started snarling and hissing, meaning "back off". StarFire looked up at her brother and let out a small whinney, while he put his head back down and nudged her carefuly and gently. Both of them hated humans, and disliked them very much. They were abused before, and, did not trust any of them.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

He got up and walked back a few feet, then helped her up."M'lady?"He chuckled."So very nice for you to..drop by."He looked at the horses real quick, he wondered if the stallion was going to charge at him.He looked back at her, his brown eyes just warming a welcome back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, then turned to the horses. "Watch and learn." "Bullet" handed her a sugar cube, straight from his backpack. "Blayde" jumped down, landing perfectly. She walked to the edge of the river, hand stretched out. She began cooing to them softly, "Come on, guys, I won't hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt such beautiful..."- she studied them for a moment, finaly deciding she couldn't tell what breed they where- "horses. You'll be fine." Her eyes sparkled, danced with truth.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:16 pm

"Good luck.."He snickered, he looked at Bullet wondering if he had caught his snicker.He whistled, a fine Arabian mare trotted in.Fully tacked, he mounted it.He sat on his horse, Rose.He smiled wondering if the horses would reject, the sugar cube.He patted Rose's neck, and he sat there watching Blayde trying to use her 'Horse magic'.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Bullet glared at the star. He didn't care if he was king of the wiorld, nobody f*cked with his sister.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 pm

He looked at Bullet."What?"he said quietly, his horse Rose, quietly grazed.He looked back at Blayde.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm

ohh....there magical horsis ! ^^ *claps like a little kid*

Maruku started growling and neighing. He DID NOT like these humans! StarFire gazed up at the humans, then up at Maruku. They both dident like any trat. They dident eat, or drink. But they couldent let the humans know that.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 am

(sorry i was in a p*ssy mood when I wrote that xD I was stood up)

Bullet turned his head, he didn't want to break. Stupid anger managment classes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

(Roflmao)

"Heh, guess it didn't work."He sneered quietly, trying not to get Bullet mad.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 pm

(ohhh... you just messed with two bada$$ mothaf*ckers xD)

The whole clan- even the horses- seemed to notice the sneer. Theese were not people to be messed with. Metal hissed, pulled ingerly from its compartment, its home. (DUN-DUN-DUN! WOLVERINE LADY!!) Blayde stood up slowly, stelletos inchicg out from inbetween her fingers. The small blades were doused in red; their natrual color was chrome. Bullet jumped off his horse, landing perfectly, slipping a pocket knife open. He walked to his sister, whispering in her ear. He showed her the knife, she skook her head, and the weapons on both of them were concealed. (stelletos are small blades, their outline is kinda like two S's stretched out and conected at the tips. They are about an inch or two long, and perfect for pinning your opponent against something with such force that it drags them back. not the best choice for a murder weapon, but a great assistant.)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 pm

YOUCH.....0_0
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

(they have a sister too xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:11 pm

"OH SHIIT!"Rose jumped in alarm, she backed up.She backed a little too far, his horse reared and galloped off.He was left hanging, on to the cliff.He thought 'Guess i shouldn't have sneered...'he winced at the thought of dying."Look, its your fault if you kill me by just making me fall!"He said taking a long glimpse, doooown.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

"God dammit..." Blayde rushed off after the horse, her feet making almost no noise. Bullet walked over to the cliff, pulling Daniel up with ease. "Dude," he said, "You need some weight on you. Seriously." He turned as his sister walked back in, coated in mud, leading Rose, smiling ear to ear. "Well, that was fun. Tripped and slid right to 'er."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:18 pm

He looked at Rose, ignoring the two.He rushed over to Rose, looking for any scratches."Is she alright???? she better not have gotten cut! God damnit...damn trees...hurt my prize winning mare."The last part he whined like a two-year old, he took out a piece of cloth.He put water on it, and carefully wiped the cuts.He then put patches of cloth, and they stuck to Rose well.He did a small sigh of relief, he remounted Rose."Damnit.You scared the shit out of my prize mare."He murmured.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 pm

The pair rolled their eyes, Bullet mumbling something about "bipolars." He stole a bottle of that calming herb thing that I forgot the name of, and handed it to Daniel. "Here. Hapy now?" "Oh, and in case your not..." Blayde reached in her horses sadlebag, pulling out a small wad of cash. Why the hell to I carry $500 with me everywhere I go? She dropped the cash in his hand, rolling her eyes. The pair removed their horses saddle, dropping them on thick branches. They stripped themselves down, including their leather combat boots, revealing a bikinni for Blayde and swim trunks for Bullet. The two climbed the tree, higher and higher. Bullet jumped, landing soon before his sister in the river, soon before his sister.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:47 am

"You two only came to swim??!?!?"He said a bit of frustration in his voice, they probably didn't hear him.So, he clucked, his horse walking down a little walking trail."Lateeer...."He said, clucking again his horse trotting slowly.He didn't want to cause anymore trouble, with them anyway.

(ohh....TEE HEE his prize mare is in heat XD can you make liiike....Metal chase after her :3)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 am

(xD why not? but I have no clue how horses mate, other than the stallion mounts the mare, and thats it. xD)

The stallions head perked up, looking straight at Rose. (and it just so happens that Blayde brought a video camera xD) The horse made its way slowly to the mare, faster as it approached. It ignored the human, his nose meeting hers. He seemed to be asking her if it was alright.
-Meanwhile...
Blayde slipped out of the water, notcing her horse going after the one she had caught. She smiled, grabbing her camcorder from her saddlebag. "This aughtta be good..."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire(human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 pm

He clucked, Rose trotted around Metal.Rose ignored Metal, the mare began trotting along a bit faster.He stopped the mare, and dismounted and started walking up to Metal."No.Touching.My.Mare."He said, like he was teaching the horse to read.
-Meanwhile...or...right now...-
A black and fiery mane and tail horse shot into the clearing, the horse reared.The horse blocked the view, in the camcorder.But, this was the last kind of horse left.The horse shot into the woods, after it spotted humans.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Metal was persistant. He stalked his "friend," following closely and ignoring Daniel.

Blaydes eyes popped, staring at te horse. She jumped out of the river, turning the camera off, being sure to save the video. She grabbed some ropes. "Gotta catch that horse."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire(human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:03 pm

The horse, left a trail of fire behind it because its hoofs was on fire, it lunged farther into the forest.Daniel suddenly took out his riding crop, and whipped Metal on the rump."I said no touching my mare!"The same horse bolted out again, it had just gone in a circle.The horse, you could see more clearly.It had a mane and tail made out of fire, and the hair dangling onto its hooves was lit up with fire as well.The horse bolted, and jumped over Metal, Daniel, and Rose.It galloped as fast as it could, it came to a halt at a river a BIG river.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 pm

(ohhh... bad choice, danny. xD)

Metal screemed, whipping his face around to meet his attacker. No one used whips on this wild, even if he did have tough skin. He reared, snorting angirly as he landed. He was ready for a chasedown, as were his owners. The military minded siblings might as well been able to see right inside one another; they knew each other by heart.

As Blaydes bare feet stomped in the grass, the ropes flew toward her brother, who cought them and made his way after the unknown horse, avoiding the fire. Blayde grabbed the stelettos from her pocket, although her pants were still hanging on the tree. She held them, poised for throwing, ferfect moving formation. "Put. The. Whip. Down. Now." She was not your average, shallow teenage girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next