Neko

Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire(human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 pm

"What whip? I see no whip."He said, throwing the riding crop in the forest."Seeeee..."He quickly mounted, and rose started cantering.He clucked and rose stopped.He dismounted again, he moved over next to the stallion."Hey there buddy."He said calmly, like he knew this rare horse."Two humans back there wanna catch you."He whispered in the horse's ear.The stallion nickered, tossing its head.The stallion understood, Daniel veeeery well.He patted the stallion on the neck, the stallion snorted.He sat down, and stared up at the broad stallion who had bolted like a maniac.

(Sad Note(With Sad Song)The horse Blayde and Bullet are chasing is the last of its kind...NOW the sad song.)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Blayde smiled, not bothering to chase Daniel into the woods. He'd come back, soon enough. She grabbed the crop, breaking it with no struggle. She reached for her clothes, slipping them on before heading into the woods, Metal and the mare (whose name I forgot) followed, their eyes ready to alert their mind at the sight of the "criminal."

Bullet stepped out, knife in hand. He shooed at the horse, urging it away. He did hold some compassion. He stared at Daniel. "You little bastard... Whipping my sisters horse? You should know, he was a wild. Came through 17 diferent homes before he could find us, the only two he would let near him." He shook his head. "He;'s our little man, the last of his herd Here's the irony: the was the lead. Blames himself, he does." A small brittish accent played with Bullets voice as he puled the blade across his palm.

"Now," he said, showing Daniel his opened palm, a large, deep cut going across it, "You can get off with something as minor as this, and, if your good, maybe a little healing, free of charge." His grin was huge, wicked and uncaring. "But if you strugle or fight..." He smiled, giving Daniel a better look of the back of his right leg. A large, pale scar ran down the center. It held a red tint; still healing. Bullet looked up, and for the first time hen appeared scared, but then it was brushed away by his sister. She took but one look at his leg and grimaced. Their father had done this. Thank God Bullet had found that knife, 'else neither of them would be there.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm

The stallion stepped in front of Daniel, it stood taller than Metal.It snorted angerily pawing a fiery, hoof warning Bullet.This stallion had got a bond, between Daniel and him this stallion was not going to let Bullet hurt Daniel.Its eyes were made of fire, it was the only of its kind left.It stared at Bullet, with cold fiery eyes.It stood there, stiff and didn't move.Daniel looked at the rope, his eyes widened."Uhh, Bullet....If you capture this Uncommon last of its kind horse....Um....Its spirit and its fire would be gone and you would just have a regular black stallion here."He murmured quietly.

(Hahahah imagine this in Cartoonage!!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 pm

The compassion was gone. The very thought of his father could set Bullet off his gears. He held the knife out, laying the flat against the horses withers. "I have no problem skinning you alive. We're not here for you anyways." He held his forearm against the stallions chest, pushing him back. Metal lingered angirly in the background, almost... Hissing with each step. The hiss grew into an old english chant, but before Blayde ould rush to stop her horse, a small cracjk broke off th the rock, deep in the distance. The crach seperated, letting a small band of weird hawks through. (Just thought of these today. They are an unnamed species of hawks, that can eat almost anything, as long as it is lit right. What the military will do is release dosens of them at once at a ship or something, shining a spotlite on the sail. The hawks will follow, sure to eat it. Occasionally, a person or animal can collect a flock of them and they will be able to communicate via chant (box xD)After this happens, the birds do not need light; they need a person.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 am

The stallion backed up, it held its head down.Its red fire turned blue, it thought it would never see Daniel again.It grazed quietly, and sadly.Daniel moved slowly over to the stallion, he whispered the name of one of the greek gods he remembered into its ear."Come on...Your name is Hephaestus..God of fire...your the god of fire! In horse form anyway..."The stallion picked it head up, Daniel was right.The stallion had a name now, and now it found out the fire within itself.The fire began swirling around itself, its spine grew out the fire turned a blood red.The stallion snorted angerily and stood in front of Daniel again.

(Wooow...GUESS WHAT? Hephaestus is MY charrie :3 aaand i researched Hephaestus is the god of fire and forge. :3 oh yea...umm....please tell me no one will get hurt unless Metal is pushed down into hawks XD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 am

(remember, I have a centaur trained by Chiron, AND the daughter of Athena. xD I might make a son of Ares. We have a whole Camp Half-Blood thing goin on. Ima just make a quick realationship between my charries... ohhh, I jut got an IDEA...)

Hoofbeats thundered, louder and louder, closer and closer, followed by footsteps. The centaur skid her way out of the woods, her black hair shining. Soon after, a small girl with a sword ran in, the same black hair as all four of the friends held. There wass one diference... She had disturbing gray eyes. She looked around, ignoring the hawks, and nodding to her realitives. In greek, she said "Hello, Hephaestus. I am the daughter of Athena." She turned her gaze to Blayde and Bullet, yanking them aside. Her lips moved, nothing came out, but Bullet and Blayde knew. Their abusive father was teir step father. Their real father was Ares, god of war.
At the same time-
The centuar walked slowly over to Metal, whispering in his ear. He taled back. Her eyes bacame narrow slits, staring at the human. She poised her arrow, ready to fire. "Why, mortal, did you whip such a fine beast?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)   Marouku and StarFire (human plzz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Marouku and StarFire (human plzz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2