Neko

Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Empty
PostSubject: Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Eira trotted around, she barked a bit.She tried smelling the faint air of humans and horses, she smelt a faint scent of a human nearby.She snorted, she lied down and howled a not very loud but amazing howl.She lied there, her beautiful brown coat gleamed in the light of the sun.She smiled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 pm

(Isn't Eira black?)

CLaire, followed by her border collie puppy,Sinatra, walked into the fields. She'd heard a howl when she was behind the bushes, tryin to get her dog used to "going" outside. She'd heard a howl, and Sinatra had tried to drag her toward the noise. She saw a wolf. A beautiful one. She got a buiscut out f her pocket and held it out, trying to get the wolf to come closer.

(That post wa terrible. I lost my muse.))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 pm

(Check teh pic again XD she has different shades of brown)

She smelled a human nearby, she was about ready to jump up and bolt off.But, she caught a sweet scent mixed in, she got up and trotted over following the sweet scent.She sat at Claire's feet, just a few paw-steps/ footsteps away.She wagged her tail, waiting for Claire to drop the biscuit.She still liked meat, so she would still go hunting.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Eira, the exploring wolf. (Tatertots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Claire giggled as the wolf came up to her. She set the biscuit down, and whistled. Sinatra came out from behind the bush, where Claire had told her to stay. Sin sat next to her owner, and gave a happy yip toward the wolf.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 pm

She nibbled the biscuit, not noticing if Claire was going to slip a collar onto her neck.She lied down, she yipped back at Sin.Her green eyes smiled lightly, she got up and trotted in a circle for a while then stopped.

(Btw...don't forget about the arrival thing with Bodango, I asked if i could join and i brought in Spark Of Life a in heat racing SaddleBred :3)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Eira, the exploring wolf. (Tatertots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Claire smiled at the wolf. She reached in her pack and pulled out Sin's extra collar. She held it out for the wolf to sniff. She wasn't going to put it on her unless the wolf allowed her. Suddenly, Sin spoke to Claire. "Can she talk to humans? Do you know? I wasn't here some of the time you know." She said lightly. Claire responded. "I don't know, but I don't think she can either. She probably would've spoken already if she could." Claire explained, before looking back at the wolf and the outstretched collar. (I know. I posted on it a bit ago.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm

(Haha make that collar one with a red thing like in UP the collars that make the dogs talk XD)

She sniffed the collar, she backed away a bit.Her ears laid back a bit as well, she sat a bit farther(6 in.).She snorted looking at the human, she was pretty wise.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Eira, the exploring wolf. (Tatertots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:49 pm

(I love that movie...I rarley get ditracted..blah blah blah..SQUIIRREL!. And the one big dog with a squeaky voice xD)

Claire put the collar back on the ground. It was the same one as Sin. It trasnmitted the dog/wolf's thought and out them into words. She'd bought them off a dealer a few years ago. She held out another buiscut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3))   Eira, the exploring wolf.(TaterTots(Human Plz Tatey :3)) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1