Neko

fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

Awesomeness : 20

fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Empty
PostSubject: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 am

fang
gender~male
description~pic
pesonality~agressive but sweet at times
other~ is a rare silver wolf that everyone wants as a pet

first rp~
fang trotted threw the grass.

wolf form~

name~
gender~
description~(not needed if have a pic)
pesonality~
other~
first rp~

human form~

name~
gender~
description~(not needed if have a pic)
age~
pesonality~
horse or no horse?~

horse form~

name~
gender~
age~
height~
description~
owned or unowned~
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 am

this is fang fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) 1166505498_dwhitewolf
Back to top Go down
AncientMyth

AncientMyth

Location : Stalking this.....this....thing......<--- Wait, since when do I stalk o3o?

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:18 am

((:O Can I play as a female wolf? This might be a good time to brush up on my RP'ing skills....))
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
AncientMyth

AncientMyth

Location : Stalking this.....this....thing......<--- Wait, since when do I stalk o3o?

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 pm

((Kaykaayy~))

Cherry was sitting quietly at the base of a small tree, head tilted right up, ears flat on her head. She snorted and started jumping. A small rustle in the tree's branch caused her to yelp. Next, a loud chitter was heard- Then out of the cover of the large leaves came a chittering possum, seemingly annoyed at this loud intruder. It made a small screetch, but that didn't stop Cherry jumping up again and grabing the possum's tail. The possum hissed as it was dragged down.

.....That was just a warm-up e-e
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 pm

fang heard squeling he jumped up growling, he snarled long fangs shinig he stoped growling seeing the she-wolf he smiled and barked softly"need any help?"
Back to top Go down
AncientMyth

AncientMyth

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

"Huh?" She blabbered, perking her ears up, the possum still hissing it's head off. "No, I'm fine, thanks" She managed to mutter, then fully dragged the possum down. She held up her head, the possum dangling.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:45 am

fang laughed alittle "the possums around here are just crazy" he barked softly his silver fur shining in the sun
Back to top Go down
AncientMyth

AncientMyth

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm

[b]"Mhm, they are"[/b She smiled at the comment, still careful to not let the possum go. It hung there seemingly lifeless, but Cherry knew it was still alive.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 am

he walked over to her"here let me help" he said he snaped at the possums throat not leaving a scratch on it just a dead lifless possum with a broken neck"better ?"he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf)   fang's last stand(human please and one more wolf) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1