Neko

Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Empty
PostSubject: Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 am

Kabuki growled, he launched himself at the wild Umbreon, The swift movement that HeadStrong made had cut Kabuki on the side, leaving a huge gash. Kabuki whimpered but still didn't back down, he stood still.

HeadStrong raced around in a circle with such speed, Kabuki never saw him. He plunged at Kabuki, and slashing him across the eye. He bit down into Kabuki's fur and skin, Kabuki howled in pain. He dug his claws into, Kabuki's back and Kabuki howled more. Finally, he gave Kabuki a finale slash on the gash, he let Kabuki run off and get healed. He walked through the treachrous night, he, the lone-wanderer, HeadStrong, He had a X scar, looking fierce and such. He lied down, licking his hurting and sore wounds lightly. His wounds magically healed, He wasn't waiting for anyone just resting for a while.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 pm

(Which of my amazing charries do you want?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:11 pm

(Any xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm

(I'mma go with my new horse charrie o3o)

Lyryn heard the sounds of battle in the distance. She would not stand for this behavior, for she hated when other animals showed violence towards each other. , She galloped onward, toward the noise. She finally came upon two strange little creatures, she'd heard humans call Pokemon. She watched from her hiding place as a Ninetails ran off. She looked at the other, and whickered softly, coming from the shadows, which was ironic, because she was white. She walked slowly toward the creature, head turned to one side to se him better. "Hello. Who might you be?" She asked in a philosophical kind of voice.

Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjandMoqoE_g7CUohUAQdJfcBY7xaihw1PK38M7O0xI7HZtmP5
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 pm

"Hello, I am....Well, Lets hope you can just say my name backwards. Gonrts Deah. I like saying names Sdarwkacb 'Cause I'm gniusfcon. Read this scentence: Tahw si rouy eman? Next one: I ma Gonrts Deah, eht noerbum I ma emosewa dna I teab rehtona monekop deman Ikubak."he rambled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Lyryn raised an 'eyebrow' "Hello Head Strong." She said with a smile. "I'm Lyryn. And, you are pretty awesome." She said with a chuckle in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take on anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!)   Take on  anyone in his way...(For Tatertots!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1