Neko

Indie is Alone - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Indie is Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Indie is Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 am

She perked her ears, she ran to the scent of Indie.She came to a halt, her eyes widened."What happened??!?!? Did you get hit?!?!?! Why did you go on the thunder path?!?!?!? for suicidal?!?!?"She asked with a bit of frustration.

(XD Worried Mom)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:01 am

Indie tried to stand, but fell back down. "You were the one who basically said you didn't care if I died. And, yes. I was trying to kill myself so people I love don't have to let me down ever again!" She said, trying to drag herself back on the road
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:24 am

"Sure, we can have fights but, suicide is just going too far Indie.Remember what are mothers told us? We should become Sisters or friends!"Her eyes filled with sadness, she felt like crying now.But, she held it in, she sighed knowing Indie wouldn't change now.She had been so mean, she didn't know if she should say sorry.But she did."Look, I'm sorry for everything that was mean to say.."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Indie turned, and smiled. Tell you what. You get me off this sinking road, cause it seriously smells, and you're forgiven." She said with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:17 pm

"Alright, better get ready.."She raced, grabbing Indie, and racing past a monster on the thunder path before it hit them, she ran to the same spot they met.She went to a halt, she dropped Indie."Was that fun or what? a monster flash before us and i race past it! that was sooo fun!!!"she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Even though the trip was painful, she was almost screaming with laughter when they got back. Her sides hurt, both from the car and the laughing. She sat up. "It was fun! And, are there any vets around here?" She asked Rave
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:33 pm

"The cutter? yea hop on the ol' SS cheetah."She said crouching, so Indie could get on her back."Hang on tight, kiddo."
She smiled."Give me the word when your ready"She looked at Indie.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Indie backed up a step. "Cutter? What do you mean cutter? I thought vets helped cats get better if they get hurt or sick." She said. She whimpered a little at the word"cutter" but did it quietly,s o Rave wouldn't hear it and lecture/yell at her again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

"The thing you call a 'vet' is called the cutter, because when you get old enough for breeding...you don't wanna know.But I could get cobwebs instead to stop the bleeding.and Marigolds to stop infection."She purred lightly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Indie looked at her, wide-eyed. "Even though I'm a...kittypet, as you call it, I think the cobwebs and the Mary Golds sound better." She said, twisting her face up at the thought of the vet.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm

"Okie Dokie."She pulled some cobwebs and marigolds, out from a bush."Lie down and be still."She said.She waited for her to lie down so Rave can apply the herbs.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:35 pm

(Hahaha Mary Gold)
Indie laid down so Rave could apply the herbs (Meh....Short...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 am

She used her teeth and paws, applying the cobwebs gently.She chewed the Marigolds into a pulp, she padded it on the wounds with the cobwebs to stop Infection."Okie Doke.All done,"She purred.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Indie sniffed at the marigolds. Eeewwwww. They're goopy.And, what do we do now? I'm bored." She said, jumping up despite the pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Indie is Alone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3