Neko

Indie is Alone

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Indie is Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 am

The small black kitten wandered into the clearing. So this is what the wild looks like... She thought. There were supposedly wildcats the ran free in the woods. She didn't believe it. All of them lived with humans....didn't they? She tried to remember one of the stories her mother had told her. She repeated one she found floating around in her mind. Once, there were wildcats that roamed the forests, and any other lands they could get to. There were no humans to force them to eat dry pellets, or keep them cooped up inside. They were free, and happy, but then the humans came. They captured every wildcat from every land. The stuffed them into cages to tame them. They forced them to live inside their homes. Like us today. That's why there are no wildcats. Because the humans captured them all." This was her favorite story. In fact, her mother told it to her the day she left. That's the reason Indie ran away. Indie loved her mother. The two were inseperable. They'd play together, eat together, sleep together, even make up stories to eachother when they couldn't sleep. Then, Indie's mother got very very sick. She could barely get up to eat, or halfheartedly play with Indie. And Indie was with her every day, trying to help her mother get better. Then one day, the humans told her that they were taking her mother to something called the vet. When she'd get back, she'd be all better, and would be able to play again. But Indie's mother looked at her, a great sadness in her eyes. She said: "Indie, I love you, so much. And I know you'll make a wonderful pet, and someday have kittens all your own. And I'm sorry I won't be there to see it, she said, as she began crying. Goodbye." Indie understood that her mother would not come back. It was her time to leave. And Indie said: "I love you too mother, I love you too. Goodbye." And while her owners were gone, she snuck out an open window and ran. By the time she'd finished the thought, she'd cried herself to sleep.

(Zomg. I actually cried when I typed this up. See what skittles does to me?! P.S. MEEP!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:22 am

(MEEPMEEP! Skittles are terrible making you cry XD)

A sly little clever cub came lurking in the shadows, Rave looked at the kitten.She poked it, she meowed at it."Hello?"She said, she poked the kit again.She disappeared to the shadows, her purple eyes watching the kit.If it was alive or not, she didn't know.She sat there in the dark, just watching the kit.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

(I knopw! They're so horrobly mean to meh! Meep![I'ma car Very Happy])

Indie wriggled around when she was poked. She slowly woke up and sat up, blinking. H-Hello? Who's there?" She said, eyes wide anf frightened. She thought she saw something, but decided it was a mouse. She kapt searching, but found nothing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 pm

She walked out behind Indie."Hello."She said, sitting down after.She smiled warmingly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Indie whirled around. "Who- Oh. Hi. I'm Indie. You?" She said. She played with her paws, a bit nervous.
Was this a wildcat?(Your charrie's a cat right?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:30 pm

(Pssst. You alive? *throws skilles at*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:24 am

(Lol i got kicked off teh compy because my brothers were downloadin sumthin, and yes Rave is a wild tiger cub :3)

"I'm Rave, Nice to meet you Indie."She smiled again, her eyes showed the words'Wow...a kittypet, i wonder what nonsense her neighbors told her..'
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm

(Time for...Dramaness!!!! *Throws skittles in the air as confetti.*)

Indie looked at the tiger cub. "But...My mother told me wildcats were tamed and...and..and.." She broke down crying. She couldn't help it. Her mother had just died a couple days ago. She just sat there bawling her eyes out.She finally stopped crying, and finally responded to Rave's greeting, still sniffling. "I'm Indie." She said, her voice muffled by the recent tears (I live for drama xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:33 pm

"Its okay.."She sighed, remembering her mothers death."If, your mother told you that, that was a big lie.Theres clans that she doesn't know about!But, i never went to those clans.I'm just wild."She licked her paw contently."And if your crying over your mother, just try to be strong.When i USED to be a Kittypet I was taken to the cutter with my mom.But i escaped, i never saw mine again.."She acted like a motor-mouth talking forever mostly."Sorry, am I talking too much?"She sounded muffled licking her paw still.

(XD sometimes ima drama fan too or DRAMAQUEEN)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Indie looked up at the tiger. "But it's hard to be strong. I mean..We were really close. And no, you aren't talking too much. I like social cats." She said, a smile now on her face
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 pm

"Haha, then you'll get along me most of the time."She smiled back."Anyways, me and my mother were like you and your mother."She began licking her other paw contently.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Indie stared at Rave, shocked, to find another cat who had so much in common with her. I sat up, as she had been laying down. "I s'pose you'd like to hear my story, since you apparently have enough time on you paws(xD)" She said, licking her paw
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:15 pm

"Indeed, share your thoughts and stories, as many as you'd like, Youngin."She purred in amusement, she sat up straight and tall.She nearly towered over Indie, but then she lied down trying to get comfortable.She was a bit older than Indie,Indie probably didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

She sighed, fighting back tears. "Well....My mom and I were owned by humans, as you can probably tell by my smell. I wasn't born in the home I ran away with. My mother and I were sold together, because everytime I was taken by someone, I'd cry a\nd cry, and I'd get returned. When my most recent owner came, he said he'd take the both of us. Well, as I said, we were very close, my mother and I. In fact, we were inseperable." She paused to fight back more tears, and to lay down. Then continues her story. "We'd play together, sleep together, everything and everything. After a while, she got sick. Very sick. She could barely stand or eat, so I helped her, even though I'm just a kitten. Well, they took her to thing thing called a vet. We both knew she wasn't going to come back. We said our goodbyes, the humans left, I escaped out a window, and after two or three day, here I am." She finished. She continued holding in the tears, trying to be strong, like the cub had head. But she rememered a saying her mother had sai. "Don't be afrais to cry. Showing your feelings to others shows them you are just as brave as they are, even though it doesn't seem like it." She couldn't hold the tears in anyway. She cried, and after she stopped, she looked up at the tiger. So, Rave...What's your story? Where's your mother?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well my mother and I, she..she and I would run and chase each other around, and we would talk about some fun stuff.We would help any other wildcat...But...one day me and my mom got captured...by twoleggeds...and we got sold...to a circus....then I went bazurk and so did my mom....we were sold again...this time we had to work just to live and not get whipped.When we were taken to the cutter, I managed to escape, my mother.........she's dead now...they put her to sleep and killed her in her sleeping pose...I don't know how they were able to put her to sleep...and before i was born, my father died.Soo..after i ran away as a little cub i had some wolf and fox friends who took care of me....and now look at me..and here i am today.If i didn't escape...I wouldn't be here."She took a little breather trying to catch her breath after saying all that."Like I hear cats say...They're in Starclan now..."She pointed at the SilverPelt of stars up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 pm

She looked up at Rave. "Hm..Two cats. Both lost their mothers, and don't know who their father's are. And they're both alone." She said, her eyes still wet. "It's like...We're sisters, even though we're both different breeds." She said, smiling at Rave
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 pm

She nodded."How many moons are you anyway? I'm only 7 moons."She asked.She tilted her head, trying to guess Indie's age."I forgot how i even got my name..."She put a paw on her own face, then saw a good sized mouse to share run by her paw.She quickly closed her paw on the poor creature, and digging her claws into its body."Want it? I only hunted it because you probably haven't eaten."She nugded the freshly killed mouse over to her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'm 7 moons...like you..." She said. She watched Rave catch the mouse, and pushed it torward her, a disgusted look on her face. "You eat that?" She said, looking up at Rave
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 am

"Its not bad, just try it.Mouse tastes really good..and if you haven't tasted freshly killed prey, your not gonna live for long."She purred, licking her claws from blood."Have you even aten yet? cause if you haven't your going have to hunt to survive there kiddio."She murmured."Every cat I see they sometimes hunt, and when the days are nice and hot, I see them share tongues.Most of the time, but the other parts i get chased out."She perked an ear hearing a yowl from above and 2 stars shooted across the sky."I believe that was my mother and your mother trying to tell us to become good friends and hunt together."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Indie crouched down, and tasted the mouse. Delicious! She ate some of it, but wasn't very hungry, so she instictivley buried it. She looked up at Rave."What is sharing tongues?" She asked. She nodded in agreement to the comment on the stars."Me too." She said, licking a paw.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Her eyes widened and glistened, she purred softy."Sharing tongues is a great time when days are their hottest, and all clan cats lick and share news, and fresh kill.It's a great time, I've been around some clans long enough to see them.It's fun to talk about stuff at sharing tongues time."She smiled wondering if Indie was now interested.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Indie was indeed interested. She wanted to know more about wildcats and their habits. "What do cats do for fun, besides sharing tongues?" I asked, after finishing the mouse Rave had caught for me.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:35 pm

"Well, Apps like me and you get mentors IF you WERE in a clan.Warriors and apps will be sent of hunting or either border patrols."She purred, she sat up and sniffed quickly."I think I smell cats..We should hide, QUICK!"She bounded into a big bramble bush and crouched.She was ready to pounce on any cats.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Indie followed Rave. The thorns tugged at her fur and skin. "Ow..." She whispered quietly. I wriggled around to make myself comfortable, and ended up snuggling into Rave.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 pm

"You'll get used to it."She whispered, as a light gray she-cat with red eyes, a white collar with a red cresent moon on it, and black paws and a clockwise black moon and stars mark on her broad shoulder."Great,Where am I?"The gray cat murmured, red fire swirling around the gray cats tensed muscles."Who's there?!?"The gray cat growled, ready to attack as soon as the cat heard Rave move.Rave went silent, she didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indie is Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Indie is Alone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next