Neko

Indie is Alone - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Indie is Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Indie is Alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Indie stayed silent, copying Rave. She was scared, so she huddled closer to Rae, being as quiet as possible.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Rave pounced, tackling the cat but the cat had already raced off suspecting it was her enemy."Darn she got away.."She murmured."Don't know who that was..''She lied down again, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Indie crawled from underneath the bush. The thorns still pulled at me, and I kept whimpering and mumbling. "Rave...Do you think we'll ever join a clan?" She said yawning, and flopping down on the ground, tired.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:04 am

"Eh, some of the clans are too mad, or they will just chase us.Why not start our own clan? we can call it.....LeafClan?"She smiled at the thought,she stared at Indie.Rave, pulled the thorns out of her fur quickly and softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 am

Indie liked that idea. "I love it! It sound fun!" She said as she pranced around the clearing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

"You do realize, we need to hunt to survive.Not for sport, and newleaf prey is scarce.You aswell realize, we need to train ourselves and see the price of food and warmth."Rave continued."Not only that, but...first lesson.What is the difference between hunting a rabbit and a mouse?"She purred softly."Oh, and I thought you were tired silly-billy."She teased.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Indie stopped prancing. "Uh. I am.... I was jsut excited...And, anyway, it sounds like a lot of work."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 pm

"Thats how clan life is...Now, back to the question.What is the difference between hunting a rabbit and a mouse?"She purred softly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:27 pm

She thought for a while. "Um...My mother told me that you have to be extra quiet with rabbits because they have larger ears and can ear better. And mice are stupid, so more than half of the time they get caught." She said quickly
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 pm

"Wrong! A rabbit can SMELL you before it even SEES you! A mouse can FEEL your pawsteps before they even SMELL or SEE you!"She hissed a bit hastily."SOO, I need to TRAIN you the mouse hunting crouch."She hissed a bit."Watch me, if you see my haunches holding all my weight, Thats how you keep a light step!"She purred, and her haunches looked big, from all the weight, she moved her paws doing such soft steps, she was in the crouching postion."Did you see that now?"
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Having Rave yell hiss at her was all that was needed to set Indie into a rage. She hated being talked to in any other way than in a friendly way. "Well it's not MY fault my mother got sick, died and I'm out here with no skills at all, and you're here hissing at me!. And yes, I did see you, and it made your butt look fat!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm

"Well, you need to toughen up! No wonder you were born as a kittypet! Born as a kittypet always a kittypet!! Kittypets have soft misfortunes!! They never learn to toughen up! you need warrior-blood! Your as brave as a mouse!"She spat louder and meaner, she hated to be insulted."One more crack at me like that, and I'll be throwing you in the thunder path!"She hissed in the same tone.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Suddenly, she started bawling. "GO AHEAD! THEN I CAN SEE MY MOM AGAIN< AND I WON'T BE CALLED WEAK BECAUSE I WASN'T BORN IN THE WILD! And, YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE HAVE YOUR FATHER DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU!!!!!" She screamed in Rave's face before running off toward the road.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:29 pm

"Fine, go run off.Don't come find me, if you get lost"She called out to Indie, she padded off.She prodded leaves in a shady, cool, spot.She curled up, and lied down."She'll be back before sunhigh.No app survives out their before or after sunhigh if they didn't have training."She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Indie headed straight back to her home. She wasn't sure where it was, but she could smell her humans. She finally found the house, and scratched at the door. Nobody came. She jumped up at the windowsill, and saw that the house was empty. She jumped down and ran across the road...or thunderpath as Rave called it, and headed into the woods. Away from where Rave's smell was coming from. She settled herself in a hole in the trunk of a tree. She crawled back out, hungry. She practiced what Rave had shown her, and a few hours later managed to catch a scrawny mouse. She ate it quickly, the fell asleep in her little den.

(HA! She showed Rave)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm

(AHem..teh light gray cat was darker oopsies XD)

Red eyes glared at Indie in the shadows, the red eyed cat purred."Ahh....A lovely puny Apprentice...A kittypet too..."The dark gray cat hissed.The gray cat moved closer, its smell filling and capturing and controling the scent of rave.The strong scent of this she-cat flowed into the nose of the app."Well, Well well....We have a kittypet here don't we...?"The cat smirked.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Indie wakes up to hear someone asking her a question, and she asnwered it. Yes. I'm a kittypet. What's it to ya?" She spat at the other cat. She obviously wasn't in a good mood at the moment.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 pm

"Ohh, no very reason....That just makes you easy prey, to loners like me..Because kittypets are too well-spirited to fight."The cat purred."And by the smell of you, You smell of a cat.That cat might not see you again..."The cat grimaced, but then the she-cats smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Indie squinted at the she-cat. "You don't scare me. And, go ahead and eat me, cannibal. I don't care if I get eaten by my own kind." She spat at the loner, as she glared angerly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Rave landed from out of the trees."WHY, Hello there Kitty cat!"She hissed at the gray one.She pounced and tackled the gray cat, and bit its neck hard."WHERE IN THE WORLD OF STARCLAN DID YOU COME FROM!!"The gray cat hissed aloud, Rave clawed the cat hard, and bit its neck, through the skin.The cat spat, and ran off.Rave stood there, panting."You ok? Did she hurt you Indie?"She lied down, still panting.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Indie glared at Rave, obviously P'd off. "I'm perfactly fine. I could've handled that cat myself." She spat, before turning around and walking off somewhere.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 pm

"FINE! GO GET EATEN BY FOXES OR BADGERS! DON'T COME RUNNING TO ME IF YOUR IN TROUBLE! I SAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO TRAINING!"She yowled to Indie, she ran off in the other direction.She spat harshly at Indie, she then ran off farther before a twoleg monster crossed the Thunder path.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

(Psch! Now Idndie's gonna get hurted.)

Indie saw the car (She used the human language stuff, y'know cause of her mother), and ran out in front of it. It skidded, and hit her, sending her flying. She wasn't too badly hurt, but she gave a screetch that probably could've been heard for miles.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm

(Psch...Rave's not gonna halp.)

She perked an ear, she murmured to herself."Probably just a squrriel being hit by a monster.."She closed her eyes, trying to sleep peacefully.She had her head on her neatly crossed, paws and she sighed not knowing that Indie was really hit by a monster.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:29 pm

(Psch. Screamage)

Indie lay in the middle of the road, yowling. She managed to painfully drag herself off the road, on the side she'd come from. She lay there, and continued her yowling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indie is Alone   Indie is Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Indie is Alone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next