Neko

Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Empty
PostSubject: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Bella Wandered through the dark woods, unknowing of what lurks in the shadows. she had never been anywhere besides moonlights oasis and this was the first place she came across. Her almond shaped,melted chocolate eyes scanned all around her and her tiny teacup nose flared taking in all of the smells. She flicked her long raven tail as her dove landed on her shoulders. She was innocent, soft and kind..and unkowingly in season. she gazed upon a new world that thrilled and excited her, she just hoped that this world was as kind as she was...She let out a tiny, almost unheard whinny..maybe someone close would hear it.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 am

Its...like....a horse named Edward came...

Maraca was watching her, dazzled by her beauty. She stepped back, keeping her eyes fixed on her. He, too, had a demon...But it was a snake. He decided to go somewhere diffrent. H elooked back, and there was his home, about 25 meters from the mare. He stopped at the entree of a diffrent large wood, and lay down. He stared at the beautiful mare, not smileing, but with a plain face. His snake, Hiss, (all black) came slithering from a tree branch..and fell off. "uh oh..." he thought as he shut his eyes tight, knowing what was install for him. He landed on Maraca's back....And Maraca got such a fright he jumped and bucked, letting out probly the loudest whinney as it echoed throu the forest.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Isabella Jumped, Tucked her tail and bolted a few steps then looked back at the stallion. She perked her typey ears and arched her snakey neck. "Um..Hello" She said in a quiet soft voice. "Are..Are you ok?" She gracefully held her self as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 am

Hiss came down from space and landend hard oon the ground. He was confussed and bumed into her dove. Maraca, also confussed, Shook himself and saw the mare. "uh...uh...h-h-i!" he said with a blush. It was annoying to him, as quite ofen he would be all dizzy around pretty mares.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 pm

her dove flew off and she smiled sweetly " I'm Isabella.." she said in a velvety soft voice. "Who are you?" She perked her tiny eats up to listen.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 pm

"i'm M-Maraca, and this is my demon, or pet, Hiss" He tried to pull back Hiss as Hiss wandered out of confusion and looked hungarly at her dove.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:30 pm

She laughed and whinnied softly to her dove to come back later. "Thats my dove, Blessing..." she watched her as she flew away then she turned her attention back to the stallion. "So..do you know where we are?..I'm kind of new here.." she blushed and looked away embarassed.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 am

"Oh...well..i think..were in...um...( *pulls out map* XD. ) in the..uh..what was it again Hiss?" he turnend to hiss as the snake imediantly "shrugged" as he went back to wondering what Blessing would go good with..apples or pears?. "Anyway...i-i..i'm actully kind of lost aswell" he chuckled sheepisly. "i'm new here aswell, so no need to be embarresed" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 pm

She flicked her long raven tail and shook her snakey neck. she resumed her graceful pose and little did she know her heat scent released freely.. She batted her melting chocolate eyes and said softly "I hope to find my way out soon..I need to get back to moonlights oasis.." She perked her ears then flicked one back as she looked at the snake.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 am

WOWIES! YOUR 17?!?!?!?!?!

"Ohh...you want to go to moonlight oasis? i know the way. i have been there, many times..." he ways staring off into space. He diden't mind her heat sent. He wasen't tempted, like many other stallions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis...   Isabellas First time out of moonlights oasis... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1