Neko

Isabellas first day as a 3year old.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Empty
PostSubject: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

It was early in the morning and The fog was a light gray as it surrounded the oasis, The smell of roses was everywhere and in the small patch of grass that was there, stood Isabella. Her Head was lifted high but carefully and her tail and ears were up. She listened to the sounds of the water as she inhaled the sweet aroma of the flowers. Her tiny arabian head was perfectly set on her surroundings as she viewed it with her almond eyes. She kept her pose but arched her snakey neck down to grab a bite of the grass and then she resumed looking around, Landing her hooves carefully and silently each step.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Flame cantered in his black mane soaring in the air, he snorted and cantered toward a river and drank from it, he galloped into the grassy areas and ate some peacefully and quietly.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:23 pm

She backed up a bit, ears and tails still held high. She asked softly but politely "Who are you?" She tilted her dainty head and her mane drifted sideways. She then glanced around for moonlight, then fixed her eyes on the new staillon wondering when moonlight would appear.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 am

The big stallion broke through from the trees, snorting and pawing. His dark bay canvas was pulled tight over his muscles, which were tense. He tossed his head, glaring at the other stallion as he swung around, between the trespasser and Isabella. Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 am

Flame looked up at Isabella and he neighed"I'm Flame.Flamer for short, I'm one of the brothers of the West i have two sisters from the East."he turned his attention to Moonlight"Do you know that other stallion?"he snorted calmly and under control.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 am

Moonlight flicked his ears back. "Watch it. This oasis happens to be 'that other stallions' land." He growled, sizing Flame up. Isabella had promised to stay, but he was still not taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 am

He looked at Moonlight"I'm not a forcer i come from the West its true."he snorted calmly again, then started drinking water from the river near the grass.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Isabella Walked gracefully over to moonlight and stood behind him, carefully watching the other stallion. she snorted through her tiny nostrils and flicked her tail. She was old enough to breed now and was'nt taking any chances on being forced. Her dove flew down and landed on her back as she watched the two stallions.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Flame looked at them both and snorted bowing his head to Moonlight and Isabella showing no harm, he neighed"Its okay.I won't force you i'm not a forcer its true i'm not lying."he wasn't either he said it in a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Isabella felt...safe..around moonlight.. She liked him..something she thought she would never think.. he was the one who had kept her trapped here but she had a pull toward him...she was confused.. She shook the feeling off and looked back at the other stallion and walked a little closer to him too. "Ok.." She said in her melodic voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Flame flicked one ear back and layed down and he neighed to Moonlight"I am sorry for trespassing sir, I intend not to do it again. I was just exploring i am new to the Horse Lands here i only lived in California in the Western parts."his ear flopped down for a minute then it standed back up.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:10 pm

He snorted. "Doesn't matter where you're from, or what you're doing here." He walked with Isabella, still nervous. He paused thinking. "Though, when you are ready to leave the oasis, I need some help. Its a difficult job, very tiring and strenuous. Would you be able?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

"Yes i would be willing."he dipped his head and got up and cantered up to Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

He stepped a little away, and snorted. "We will start tomorrow, if that's alright. You'll probably need rest."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Isabella raised her ears curiously. "What are you both doing tommorrow?" She spoke soft to moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm

"I've decided to make a trail. Through the desert. I went into the caves, brought back a bunch of these massie rectangular stones, nearly tall as you. About fifty. Should be able to make a trail a quarter into the desert. But that's as far as we need to go. There's this cave, the tunnel leads the way from that spot a little through, to the plains skirting the sands." He smiled. "That way, everyone can get out whenever they want."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:53 pm

She smiled brightly at him. "Thats amazing!" She was glad he had decided to do this, not just for her, for everyone. and she would keep her promise to him, staying at the oasis with him. She was giddy with happiness and trotted next to him gracefully with her tail up and her ears forward. she tossed her raven mane and arched her snakey neck as she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 am

He beamed, watching her, eyes happy.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:14 am

He bobbed his head"Good Plan." he got up and started flattening some grass and then lied back down and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabellas first day as a 3year old.   Isabellas first day as a 3year old. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1