Neko

weeeel its that time

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

weeeel its that time

Go down 
+2
lilsuzu1
SkyKit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

weeeel its that time Empty
PostSubject: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah. Read the title. Ima packing up my bags and leav- well, not entirely. If your lucky you'll catch a glimse of me replying about 1, 2,3, or mabe 4 (if your lucky) times every month. I constantley jump be-tween sites now, and the one i most visit is WHS. yeah. sad. When this one is the most inactive. I'm joined to 17 other sites not encluding 6 i own myself. Peeps on other sites say i really need to quite this one, just because im not spending enough time on active ones. I have great threads that i started that, about nearley everytime, get DUMPED by the other person. I have to keep nagging for them to reply. But these are mainley why im not going to be active-

1- Seriously. Peeps need to COME ON MORE!! no ones active!
2- Like i said, buds on other sites say i need to go on more of there ones
3- After about just 6 or 7 posts, the other person just dumps me.

Im like the most active person here.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 pm

... oh dear God... WTF ARE YOU DOING
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

what th- whaa? what do you mean :/ ?
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Whs is dieing. We need active players like you to keep it from falling. We need all the people we can get.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

You have a point :/ but there is no-one else thats active. All the staff are leaving (left -_-), Rock-Star and Rockeh never post anymore, Tatos GONE, FOX's stormed off because she thinks the majority of people here hate her, and i think, like, before me, she was the most active. PLUS like i said im active, but when i start threads, like i say, after about 5 or 6 posts, the other person never replys. Thats just...IDK. But whatever it is, its causing me to leave (well, half of it). So. There. -_- i guss im still going to be on; it got too many good threads here (and i guss friends aswell) But....meh.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Hmm.. i have adve3rtised this place a couple times, to try helping with the activity, but it dosn't help at all. the people who might be active, they don't want to join a sight like this -.- it sucks. but no worries, cassy is makin a new place fowa us I supose.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Tanith Low wrote:
FOX's stormed off because she thinks the majority of people here hate her

i know -_-
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:23 pm

OI!

Lets stop this before it starts. If there is going to be a disagreement, then you should take it to PMs or end it now darlings. Monster don't like to see fights cloud up RPGs -.-
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 pm

im always on (im not kidding its always an open tab) and i joined what a week ago? i might be able to get some people over here for you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

That be good. I'm on a lot, but I haVe work as well so yeah xD monster got a lil job
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 pm

cool im in chorus, a band, too much homework, and a job lol XD i dont know how i actually can reply so fast
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am

Fox 0_0 do you really know who i am?

Ah-hem. Might give you a little clue- Durgun. Misatif. Opads.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 am

W....w....wait...no....you cant be Shocked
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:04 am

-_0 mm-hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 am

oh my
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 pm

???
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm

O.o I doust hath a few things to say......

1. I'm staffers and I'm on, kinda, XD,
2. I got cought up in my own site,
3. Who are you?
4. FOXY LEFT?????????? *headdesk and mumbles*
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:55 pm

1. Yeah, i know Wink
2. I can really tell
3. Tainth Low. been on here for quite a while. Oh, yeah, im an admin off a site Fox goes on.
4. No, she hasent yet, but she told me shes very close 0_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weeeel its that time   weeeel its that time Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

weeeel its that time
Page 1 of 1