Neko

LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters

What Might Happen To LuckyCharm?
[A]:Forcer might come along.
LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty67%LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty
 67% [ 4 ]
[B]:She is lost alone and scared forever .
LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty17%LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty
 17% [ 1 ]
[C]:She is will stay there for her whole life.
LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty16%LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Empty
PostSubject: LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.   LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:09 pm

LuckyCharm, A young filly trotted in first she collasped in the snow and neighed loudly then she got back up and started trotting into a cave, Apparently she was just a 1 year old 8hhs tall Mustang, She had no mother or father she was lost alone and scared as hell.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.   LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 am

Bolt entered, smelling the presance of a mare. He stepped throu some bushes and walked slowley up to her, smileing wikedley. "hello, princess" he looked her over, telling if she would bring up a good foal

Smile haha,.... best i could do!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.    LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 am

LuckyCharm looked at Bolt she neighed stuttering"H-h-hi.."she thought'I'm only 1 year(s) old'she looked at him again surprised then she backed up, her rump againest a tree.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.   LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 pm

"ohh,,, dont be scared" he smiled, smirking a bit as he stepped up to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.    LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 am

She snorted"I'm not scared."she tossed her head high in the air her tail high in the air, she looked almost taller than him.Just a little missed from the top.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.   LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 pm

"mmmm..so, it seems youv lost your way..." he trailed off, looking up. "but, i am not a forcer. i know a way out of hear"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.    LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm not lost....OK..maybe a little bit.."she snorted at him, boredly and annoyed.She trailed after him."You Do?"she looked at him in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared.   LuckyCharm-Lost,alone,And Scared. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1