Neko

Isabella is lost and scared.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Isabella is lost and scared. Empty
PostSubject: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Isabella is lost and scared. Marjja10

Bella walks through the deep sands and looks for water. She lets out a sweet but weak whinny for help and continues walking. The dove lands on her withers and she nuzzled it reassuringly. Would she ever get out of here?.....
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 pm

A dark figure appeared on the horizon, returning a strong neigh. His figure became clearer, as he circled her once, eyes gleaming. He was a solid dark bay Arab, packed with muscle. He stopped, snorting, studying her.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 pm

The dove flew away and bella shook nervously, eyeing the stallion. " H-hello.." She held her head high, trying to seem brave but the tremors on her skin made her obviously scared.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 pm

He laughed softly. "Why so scared? I'm saving your skin." He stepped closer, towering.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 pm

She looked up at him with her molten chocloate colored eyes " I've had bad experiences with stallions.." She was almost three year old now..almost old enough to breed, so she was on the lookout for forcers. " So..Do you know the way out of here?.. " She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 pm

He chuckled. "Some say I am one of those bad experiences. But I'm different. I care about my mares. I protect them and their foals, whether they be mine or not. Other forcers aren't like that." He turned, looking to a green speck on the horizon. "Just over there is a safe haven. No dangers. Lots of shade, water, and food. And company."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 pm

She had a feeling that he was telling the truth, but she still was wary about him. " I see..Could I come with you and get a drink of water, I've been wandering around for 3 days now." She asked, weakly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 pm

He nodded. "Can you run?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

"Yeah." She smiled softly. She started trotting with her tail raised high and neck arched. She stopped and waited on him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:52 pm

He broke into a canter, waiting for her to keep pace.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

She caught up to him and then slowly started to gallop
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Soon they came upon the wall of rose bushes , through which was his oasis.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Bella marveled at the roses, they were her favorite type of flower. she followed him into his oasis
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm

As they entered the jungle, the air grew thicker with moisture. They came to a small lagoon, with cool, crystal clear water.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

bella trots over to the lagoon and gulps down water, it felt so good on her parched throat.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 pm

He watched, snorting.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 pm

She lifted her dainty head and glanced back at him and she glanced down shyly "Thank you." She said softly. She walked over to him and nuzzled his sholder thankfully then she looked around at her surroundings curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

He snorted, glancing around too. "Don't leave the forest. If you go past the rose bushes, its nothing but desert for miles. It would be suicide."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 pm

"Well.." she said softly,looking down and folding her ears back. " Do you mind showing me the way out?" She met his gaze with her soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm

He laughed softly. "Its more important I stay here. That expedition is days of no sleep and all sand."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 pm

"I see..." She said sadly. "Well I suppose I could stay here for awhile.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:18 am

He turned, trotting around the edge of the lagoon.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:32 pm

She sighed and pinned her tiny ears back. She looked around and trotted off to see if there was a way out..
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:47 pm

He watched her, knowing she couldn't leave, lest she die wandering the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella is lost and scared.   Isabella is lost and scared. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1