Neko

SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Empty
PostSubject: SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

SnowSkye trotted around in a circle, she was very bored.She didn't know what to do, she seemed sad because Shock had died in the past few days, he got killed by a tiger."Why did Shock go after that tiger?"She murmured to herself.She lied down, thinking of the battle.'The horror...the blood...the roaring..THE BODY LIFELESS!'She thought, tears streamed from her eyes.Missing her brother.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 am

FireRuby came into view. He seen the mare and took a few steps up to her. He was big, and tall, with a gleaming black coat and mane and tail. Smoke blew from his nostrals as his eyes turned from a dark red to a soft, light blue...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 am

She got up, she looked around and saw FireRuby."H-Hello?"She called out to the darkness with light blue, it nearly lit up some of the dark from her mind anyways.She seemed scared without her brother, near to help her..
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 am

"Hello. What a lonley...and...sad? mare like you doing in these parts? forcers lurk here, you knwo..." He started as he blushed a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:15 pm

"I-I-I got lost..after, a tiger...killed..Shock..."The name left a little hiss of lightning in the background, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:20 pm

He remained quiest for a bit. "He is your...brother?"

OMG! I HATE THE WORD "bit"!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:09 am

(XD i hate the word...''It")

She nodded."The tiger, killed him after he tried protecting me.."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:17 am

"Oh. i'm sorry". "i, too, had a loved one...she was my sister. Got captured....and those nasty...humans" He let out a roar of rage at the word humans. "they...breed her too much....and..she died of exasaustion (nasty...)". He felt a small tear trickle down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish..   SnowSkye, Lost and alone.Scared and sheepish.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1