Neko

A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP)   A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Slowly the soft beat started with a soft click,click,click,click,click with drumsticks before the other beats came in and the girl opened her mouth and began to sing in her finest voice "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag,drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin,like a house of cards, one blow from caving in? Her voice was perfect and the beat went perfectly with the song. The crowd started to cheer as the girl picked up the beat again,"Do you ever feel already buried deep?Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing,do you know that there's still a chance for you,'Cause there's a spark in you?" The crowd applauded with applause and whistles. The other girl sang a verse,"You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine.Just own the night like the 4th of July.....And the main singer picked up again,"'Cause baby, you're a firework.Come on, show 'em what you're worth.Make 'em go oh,oh,oh,As you shoot across the sky.Baby, you're a firework,Come on, let your colors burst.Make 'em go oh,oh,oh...You're gonna leave 'em falling down........You don't have to feel like a waste of space.You're original, cannot be replaced.If you only knew what the future holds,After a hurricane comes a rainbow...Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed...So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road,Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow and when it's time, you'll know, oh....You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine,Just own the night like the 4th of July.'Cause baby you're a firework,Come on, show 'em what you're worth.Make 'em go oh,oh,oh...As you shoot across the sky.Baby, you're a firework,Come on, let your colors burst.Make 'em go oh,oh,oh,oh..You're gonna leave 'em falling down,Boom, boom, boom...Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon,It's always been inside of you, you, you And now it's time to let it through,oh...'Cause baby you're a firework....Come on, show 'em what you're worth....Make 'em go oh,oh,oh.....As you shoot across the sky.....Baby, you're a firework...Come on, let your colors burst...Make 'em go oh,oh,oh....You're gonna leave 'em falling down,Boom, boom, boom,...Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon,....Boom, boom, boom....Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon..... The band soon finished as a loud uproar filled the air with clapping,whistles and cheers.. They all smied and bowed before they got off and another band went on,but they were nothing compared to their band. They all ordered beers and drank deply,hugging each other..
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP)   A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Jenna walked into the bar wondering what all the noise was, she walked up to the bar and sat next to the lead singer and started singing in a low voice "There you go making my heart beat again, Heart beat again, Heart beat again There you go making me feel like a kid Won't you do it and do it one time? There you go pulling me right back in, Right back in, Right back in And I know-oo I'm never letting this go-ooo I'm stuck on you Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby we're stuck like glue Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby we're stuck like glue Some days I don't feel like trying Some days you know I wanna just give up When it doesn't matter who's right, thought about it all night Had enough You give me that look "I'm sorry baby let's make up" You do that thing that makes me laugh And just like that... There you go making my heart beat again, Heart beat again,Heart beat again There you go making me feel like a kid Won't you do it and do it one time There you go pulling me right back in, Right back in, Right back in And I know-oo I'm never letting this go-ooo I'm stuck on you Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby we're stuck like glue Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby were stuck like glue Whu oh Whu oh You almost stay out, too stuck together from the ATL Whu oh Whu oh Feeling kinda sick? Just a spoon full of sugar make it better real quick I say Whu oh Whu oh Whatcha gonna do with that? Whu oh Whu oh Come on over here with that Sugar sticky sweet stuff Come on give me that stuff Everybody wants some Melodies that get stuck Up in your head Whu oh whu oh Up in your head Whu oh whu oh Up in your head Whu oh whu oh Up in your head Whu oh whu oh Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me together, say, it's all I wanna do I said There you go making my heart beat again, Heart beat again, Heart beat again There you go making me feel like a kid Won't you do it and do it one time There you go pulling me right back in, Right back in, Right back in And I know-oo I'm never letting this go-ooo There you go making my heart beat again, Heart beat again, Heart beat again There you go making me feel like a kid Won't you do it and do it one time There you go pulling me right back in, Right back in, Right back in And I know-oo I'm never letting this go-ooo I'm stuck on you Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby we're stuck like glue Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby were stuck like glue Whu oh whu oh Stuck like glue You and me baby we're stuck like glue Jenna stopped with a sigh and ordered a martini and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP)   A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm

A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP) Scene+girl

The main singer looked sadly at the girl who sat next to her."You've got talent."She murmured before the informer on the stage called for just her to sing with a guitar. She sang slowly,and sorrowfully to "Plase Don't Go." She voice was full of melancholy as she sang,her voice clear and as soft as a bell. Her eyes shifted to the many friends in the crowd she had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP)   A Band Plays On Stage In The Bar,Fame Already Beginning......(WIP) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1