Neko

Kaylas up on stage

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kaylas up on stage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Kayla smiled as she got up on stage. "ok...this is for my fans!" she yelled. you could hardley hear her over the shouting and screaming of her fans. she started singing, and immediantly, everyone went quiet . " if i could only be..." she sang, eyes closed. "with you...." then the crowed went wild, again.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

(((Hmm.. Can I pwease join youu!? I be excitedz! Meh will use my fave carrie for this hehe!)))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 am

(OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE BE MY GUEST!!!!!!!! NO ONE EVER REPLIES...OMG YES YES EYS YOU CAN Laughing Shocked !!!!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:31 am

((( Oh dear.. Well darling just chill out and I will be quite happy to Very Happy)))

(hmm.. YES! I WILL USEH HIMMMMMM! I WUVS HIM FOR HIS EPICNESS!)

Amos walked into the club scilently. He was different from the rowdy people who were everywhere, making noise and sometimes just asking for trouble. His movments were carefuly times, every step had a decisive precision to it as he made his way to the wall nearest the stage. He leaned against it, the definition of casual. Looking through his dark glasses, he gazed up at the girl on-stage with a mild look of interest. She was good. He had to admit that much. But it wasn't as if he walked around and listened to singers all day. Didn't he have something to do here? Riight. Of course he was on a trip with a purpouse when he actualy managed to find somebody who could hold his interest for a while. Shame. But it was never said he didn't get to wait a little bit first. Amos sighed and walked to a table, sitting down and not really managing to look much shorter. He didn't bother trying to fit in his spot, but rather put his feet up on the table and leaned the chair back with an uncanny cirtainty that it wouldn't tip over. It wasn't as if he was normal anyways. He wore thick black leather boot with straps and buckles, A dark humor tee-shirt under a black leather jacket, and some black jeans. He managed to just look badass. That pluss he had an aura of 'Yeah, I'm gunna kick your ass into next week, and after that I'm still going to look ten times cooler than you ever will' around him.

(hmm.. I could have done better.. But I'm in drawing mode, not writing mode! o-o saaad)

Last edited by MonsterEternal on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:59 am

(thank yous ^^ meh happy for once. Now....your into things that dont exist? well, do you think i should make her transform into some skeletal thing?)

She kept on singing, then noticed Amos walking in. She stopped for a moment to look him over. The crowd went silent, but then she went on singing.

(lol....i cant be botherd writing more)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm

(hey, whatever suits your fancy! You just keep on keepin on!Razz)

He looked up with as close to an amused expression as you can get without a view of his eyes. A small, forced looking smirk crossed his lips as he looked on. His fringe, black with its electric blue tips, fell in his face, but was quickly pushed aside with annoyance. He shook his head slightly, acting icredulious. Like it suprised him somhow that anyone could have their eyes cought on him. But he was different, he had to remind himself. He didn't take stock in the things most people did. Not in his nature. And sometimes that was a bit or a curse to him. Eh, he would live. After you die once not much is very worysome anyways. He watched her sing some more looking only a bit bored.

(dang it! You MURDERED my museh! WHY?!?! >>)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 am

(museh? o_0?)

She finished singing; fianally. She left and went behind the stage. The next singer entered. She sighed, going to her own privet little room and changing to her normal ones. Just after she finished, her boss came barging in. "KAYLAS!' He yelled with glee. "YOU ARE SUPER! We've made over three thousand this week!" She managed to force a weak smile, her boss returning out into the hall and shutting the door behind him. She suddenly gasped with pain, almost collapsing onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

(what? No! I swear that is a word! xD Muuuuseh! xD Its in Eat language! Razz)

Amos sighed. As much as he would love to waist his life listening to the next singer, the one who cought his interest was backstage. No problems of course. Honestly, life should challenge him once in a while! He got up easily, his legs sweeping off the table and landing with quiet precision. He stood up to his full height, towering over most of the people in the club. Shaking his head, he disapeared from where he stood, as if suddenly it was decided he should get completly erased. Backstage, just out of view of the bouncers gaurding the enterence, he reapeared in a flash of electrical blue smoke. Not as if he hadn't done this before. Breaking rules and breakng in were some of his very best skills. He walked along, hands shoved in his pockets, looking about for anyone who might interupt his wonderful little jont. He came to a few dressing rooms for the singers. He paused. What had he heard the name of that singer was? Ah, kayla. He tilted his head, looking at the door with an expression of amusement. He pushed the door open with a tap from the toe of his boot and looked at Kayla with a look that could easily be defined as suprise. Well. Something was going on here. He tossed his damn bangs out of his face agian and looked at her with a bit of a combination smirk and frown, "Might i ask what all is happening to you? Don't look liike your feeling too wondeful now." He said, clear as day bemused.

(((Yus! I has muse! *proud*)))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:05 pm

(lol GREAT job ^^ *gives muse award*)

"whaaaa..." she managed to hold it in, then stood up straight. 'why...are you here? how'd you get past the guards?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

((I said a bad word.. Razz Don't you know short replys have been scientificaly prooven to kill muse and end the reign of long posts?! :'( Such a terrible thing you know. It made me cry inside!))

Amos smirked, though the look seemed to have needed an effort to pull off. Eh, didn't everything? But really, could she have chosen a less fitting question? Honestly, he prefered ones that didn't fit a circumstance. But he liked to keep things interesting. And, she was confused. Understandably so, as the girls voice seemed to tremmor slightly, and with a good reason. Humans didn't seem to have the greatest liking for the unknown. It often scared them. Of course there were the few who themselves were apart of something and so seemed much less suprie when the news that, yes, your little bedtime fairytales were true in some instances. But they hadn't goten that far yet. Amos tended to think ahead, mind wandering through possible outcomes and events. Now what mattered was the presesnt. He didn't think he planed on giving the girl the full truth just yet. No, best to save her from freeking out just yet? Probably. Time for his specialty, "Well, they should challenge me sometime. It's not the most dificult thing in the world." He said, thoughts scilently adding, If you have powers. But it wasn't as if he had to explain himself. No, that was a privilage. Nobody earned it untill he said so, "Really, I'm curious what the heck that was." He said, implying about her previously being in what he assumed was semi agony. But that was a guess.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 am

She sighed again, clearing her throat. She looked down slightley. who was he? she looked up again, now at the door. She slowley made her way over, then opened the door. She got out, but dident bother closing it. (by the way...this bars out in some kind of giant forest)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

(Beautiful darling, just very beautiful xD That was such a great improvment xD In a few days, we might have a whole paragraph lol! Ohhhhmygosh i crack myself up and i ain't even funny.... ah... good times!)

Amos looked after her, head titled in a curious fashion. Well she was talkitive. Humph. But maybe that was good. He wasn't much for talking either, but he was now when he found someone else to be the subject of his curiosity. His clunky black boots should have made a lot of noise as he walked after her across the linoleum floor, but he was as quiet as ever, even at a half jog to catch up. Once he reached her he fell into step beside her, matching her pace with a lazy sort of ease, "Where are you going?" He asked her. A reasonable question to be asking at this point. Of course, he still had work to do. And from what he could sence, it was about to get away from him. Crudy luck he had. This would have to be a quick conversation, or lives might actualy be in the balance. Fun.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Awww....*hugs monster* ^^ thanks!)

Turning around, she smirked. Who was he? what was he doing? "none of your busness!" she spoke quickley. She huffed, and turned around, and started walking towards the exit. no one seemed to notice her, through the crowd. She reached the door, opened it, glimpsed back at him, then walked out into the misty night. (aka forest lol)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:50 pm

He looked at the girl a moment as she sauntered off. Honestly. Could people ever stop being so damn cle shea? he would have said E 'non sono affari tuoi, but that was him. Just a twist. Sighing heavily he wondered at the situation as he walked after the girl. He still had a job to do today. Something very important and he needed to get it done. If only he could put off favors. But no. He had made a deal and there wasn't going to be any backing out now and he was a 'man' of his word. Or, something sort of like that. Shoking his head, he sliped through the door of the building, glancing at where he somehow knew Kayla had went off to. Not too far off of his own destination. Time to get it done. He set off, head held high. He looked like the human version of a huge black tracking dog on a mission. In a way that analogy was truly perfect, in most ways. Only he had no one to hold him back, and his target wasn't human in the least. But in a way entirely different from him.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 am

She ventured deeper into the dark forest; it was freezing, but she dident mind. She was used to it.

(now.....what skeletal thing shall i make her? LOL my class's doing skeletons for this term...lol....OH! I KNOW! A pet cat xD yeah...that should work lol....)

She stopped in a misty clearing. She sighed, looking down. The full moon shone bright, and under it, she transformed.

She heavily inhailed as she moved her slim bone; a touch to the damp grass was cold. She slowley padded around before she sat. She held up her paw, examining it, like she had never seen it before. All that was there, in the clearing, was a full cat skeleton, held together by magic, and in the socets in it's skull were two light blue glowing eyes. She put her paw down and waverd her tail, sensing something. She whipped her head around when she heard rustling. She couldent see anything, but she could smell it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am

Amos continued walking swiftly, weaving through the forest with the same easy expertese he might have used going through a crowd of people. He had a sort of deadly grace about him that was dificult to match. His eyes behind the glasses seemed to be glowing almost. He still had a general idea on his mental radar of where kayla was, but the distance between them was begining to show, as he was less and less sure of it. But he needed focus for this. As he neared the object of interest, a smell overcame him. Foul. Aweful. He glowered in discust at it and moved on. A large black shape was sitting on the forest floor. A huge mass of something. So decieving that most would not know the danger and go to inspect it. Amos stayed back, eyeing the thing carefuly. The thing lay there, waiting for him to make a move towards it. only if I want to die today. He thought mockingly. There was a flash of bright blue smoke, and he was holding something. A huge broadsword, not of the usual variety, but covered in an aura of magic. He smiled and the creature made a sound much like a growl. Oh well. He smiled a bit, ready for what must come next as the creature realized he wasn't stupid, and so not a human.

(Hmm.. I'm too lazy for more Razz)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

She looked up at the full-moon once more, then let out a terryfieng yowl. The shrill sound echoed through her bones, and severl aniamls stirred. She looked around once more. She seen him. She turned her full body around, then hissed histaricaly at him, reaviling her massive teeth. Her bright blue eyes were now a deep fireery red.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

He looked over at her and frowned slightly, "What the h-" He was cut off by a loud shreek as the creature rose in a jerky motion. It had oddly set long legs, far taller than Amos was. Grumbling to himself the man launched himself at it, thrusting the huge sword at it. He landed on the things back, his sword slicing into the black flesh with a sickening sound. A bellow rang through the woods, filling the air with a terrifying noise that hung there even after it stoped emiting from the monsters throat.

Yanking feircly Amos removed the sword. Just as he did the beast spun around quickly, making his lose his balance and fall. He repositioned himself in midair, landing lightly and moving into a defencive stance. The thing looked at him with onyx black eyes that glittered in the pale moonlight, "I wasn't expecting one of your kind to show up here. But your friend must have known that." Its voice was low and raspy, occasionaly cracking as if it had not spoken in a rather long time. Shruging Amos lept at it again, slicing at its head violently. But this time he missed and began falling. The monster swept at him carelessly with a front leg, nocking him away like a doll. Amos landed with a thud, his sword inches away. He got up again, persistant as ever.

Several more attacks were launched by both parties, wonds inflicted andpain showing on their faces. Finaly he stood in front of it, electric blue blade sparkling with shining bits of smokey black. The arm with which he held nothing (left)had a large gash, and his right leg had many scratches and such. Frowning he sighed. With a final true leap, he landed just behind its head. He plunged the blade into its neck where the spine would be, he growled low in his throat. As he pulled out his weapon, the body of the thing began to fade, eventualy disapearing. Siting down with his back against a tree, amos looked at kayla. His expression gave little away, though he was pretty sure he had an idea what was going on here. Of course he had come with the intention of killing that thing. But now he could sence that more roamed about. Not good. He sighed shakily and closed his eyes to rest a minute.

(((eh...)))
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

She slank backwards into a bush, quite amused. (wait wat the creature Amos fighted? one of them-) She stopped at a small nest, more of those creatures gathering around her; they were just babies. They yepled like little puppies, jumping over her. She flickerd her tail bones, again, amused. She picked one up, and plopped it down again.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 pm

(eh. It was a sort of evil demon thingy. Eviiiiiiiiil. O.o I dunno. I had muse.. ya know? xD)

He narrowed his eyes and watched her with an annoyed look. Wow. Just beautiful. Not in his job description thank you. He shook his head now angelos wasn't going to be happy. Most assuridly. But that was a matter for the other man to atend to himself. Amos did what he was asked and no more. Not worth the exhaustion of energy. The smaller cuts he had obatained had already healed and he finaly cought his breath, standing with a lot of effort. He had probably broken a bone somewhere. Tough shit.

Looking at the skeletal cat through his black glasses. Okay then. From what he had picked up from the aura of Kayla earlier, this was her. Weird, but not totaly out of the ord... "And what are you doing? You have any idea how hard those are to kill? Not to mention that when I get weakened my weapon is more dificult to control." He muttered, discusted. He colaped onto the ground a few feet from her, breath coming in irregular, raspy gasps. He really shouldn't work so hard. This hadn't been his problem a bit over a day ago.

[MUSE DEATH! O.O]
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

( 0_0 uh ohh....)

She stared, bemused. She hissed a little, the young lumbering off somewhere. why had he followed her? he sure had alot of nerve. He was pushing his luck. once again, she hissed loudley, warning him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:48 pm

He frowned at her and glared, annoyed in his own right. What the heck? Honestly, even if he found her THAT interesting, it wasn't like he didn't have an agenda. No time to be a fricken stalker. He had something called a life. But that was just him. And, he still needed to tell Angelos. But, being hurt and all, he really didn't want to go find the guy. Angelos would have to deal. He took out a cell phone and called a number on speed dial. Still looking at Kayla with narrowed eyes, his so called 'friend' Answered in a soft voice, "Hello?" Amos sighed loudly and replied with haste, "Yeah, remind me next time you ask for a favor, that I already said NO. You didn't warn me this wouldn't be too easy. And it isn't like I really owe you anyways. I just needed an excuse to use up my time so my sister couldn't drag me somewhere. So," The rest of the scentence became inaudible as he murmered in an acidic tone to the other man and quickly hung up before an answer was given. Shakeing his head of messy hair he made a low, growl-like sound. His gaze, though hidden by the glasses that were always there, was icey and annoyed, "And why are you still here? It isn't as if I wasn't here for a reason. And now that that thing is dead, I'm done. So no attitudes, just either have some fun and stop being so.. Hissy?" He said with a look of sheer entertainment. He always was a bit careless. And it was just something others had to deal with. Not his problem if someone didn't have a very good sence of humor.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 am

She honestley had no time for this. She yowled a little, then jumped out of the bushes. She looked back at him, annoyed. She started slowley padding away on a trail, some creature bundiling out of the bushes and chasing her.

(HMMM i has an idea ^^! how 'bout Amos has to kill one of these-a...um....OH! meh is feeling very random. So, how about a rat? yeah, lol, "what the?" but i is feeling random cyclops )

She stopped at a hole coverd with leaves and grass. She put her head down in it, and a small, skinny, hairless rat was dangling out of her mouth. It was a young one, clearley. It was only the lenth of your pinkie (which is small!). It was ugley; its pink skin wrinkled and dragging. It was one of those hairless breeds; they were rare. It had dark blue eyes, which held skinny pupils. It squeaked when she plopped it down, and it started randomley boundling around, hopping around her. now, wha'd you find? she thought, tapping her paw slightley. It squeaked again, stopping, and showing nothing in its paws. great she thought, looking somehwere random. still nothing?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 pm

((whatever Razz My muse spotaniously combusted and died.. O.o))

He frowned a bit and leaned on a tree heavily. So what to do now.. Of course he probably had something he was suposed to do now, but a lazy mood is what it is and he wouldn't go and fight it. He disapeared from his spot against the tree, reapearing against one a dozen or so yards from Kayla. Since he had time to waste, why not piss someone off or something? Sounded good enough to him. He half smiled as he watched the strange goings on in front of him. Not something he witnessed daily no doubt. He sank to the ground again, biting his lip to keep from exclaiming in pain. But the wounds would heal soon enough. He just had to tough out the pain for now.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 pm

(aw....OK stuff the rat thing. THIS came :X Kaylas up on stage Yeaah_10 LOL i dont know what it called..for now, lets call it a Zephorus xD)

A large zephorus slank down into the woods, growling deepley. It lifted it's head up and roared when it saw them. uh-oh..... She thought, nervisley looking back behind her. im in trouble now... she did a tiny little cat-cakle, padding slowley up to it, which was still growling lightley. She sat, and did a "smile" "it" stopped growling lightly, and did a "smirk"

(okokok he HAS to have been sent to kill this one! i has great muse!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaylas up on stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaylas up on stage   Kaylas up on stage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kaylas up on stage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next