Neko

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Nikilina smiled,"Why would I say no? I've got nothing to do but follow you around like a lost puppy in a big city,you know,see what your life is like instead of walking around pretending that... Nevermind." She looked away,the smile gone from her face.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Slinky cocked his head, curious now. "Pretending what?" he asked gingerly, staring into Nikilina's eyes with soft compassion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:00 pm

"That my parents haven't died,that I have no house,and that my brother is out to kill me." A single tear slid down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Slinky gasped and protectively tugged Niki to his chest. "You've got a house now, damnit," he growled, steel-edged caring in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm

She leaned back against him,"Thank you Slinky. I cannot show my appretiotion,or can I?" She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Slinky giggled. "That was rather suggestive."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm

She snuggled her head in his chest,"Well can I?" She cocked her head up to look at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

"Just make sure Dami's not watching," he giggled, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

It was her turn to giggle,"I don't see him anywhere near!" She wrapped her arms around his neck,leaning her head forward more.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Slinky's eyes widened and he leaned forward. Just before their lips colided, a finger slipped in between them. "Gross, you guys. Face sucking like little kids," Damion said, sticking his tongue out in disgust. "Dami you arse," Slinky muttered, moving his twin's finger away from his mouth and leaning away from Niki.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 am

Niki closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue back at Damion,[b]"Atleast it's not you."[b]
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 pm

"Were you suggesting that you're a bad kisser?" Dami asked deviously, smirking. Slinky sighed at his brother but couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:57 pm

"No. Since you obviously think it's a little kid thing,and that your implying you don't like kissing than i'm just saying atleast its not you whos getting kissed since you dont like it." She cocked an eyebrow,cocking her face in a,"Haha" way.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

"Eh, two coolness points for logic." Dami smirked and waved, wandering away again. Slinky laughed and shook his head. "Stupid kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:58 am

"I did go to college." She smiled up at Slinky again.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

"I was talking about Damion, not you!" he exclaimed, momentarily mortified at the thought of having called someone that he barely knew 'stupid'.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:20 am

"I know. Hey what movie did you want to see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:49 pm

(Don't kill me please. Should I wait until they head back or something before actually posting as my charracter?)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

(Saphy- We can start our own thread! ^0^ Yeah, that'll show them.)

Slinky cocked his head. "Uh...how about....Tangled?" He smirked lightly, giggling at the thought of seeing a Disney movie.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

{Why have you been gone so long you meanie!?!}

Niki smiled,"No,no. I like that choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:34 pm

(Ok then Tato. Sorry Angel. School sucks...bad. Tato,do you want to make it or me?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: