Neko

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Slinky stared blankly at Nikky. "Uh...I dunno French." He laughed and smiled. "I'm in this to earn money, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 pm

"Ah. Yes,the french are pretty." She giggled,"I'm french!" she laughed.

(tato is that picture yu got real??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:08 pm

(Tato,you play Chicken Smoothie? I do. I'm HardrockerChic on it.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:18 am

(I'm `Hypnotic on it XD)

(Saphi, je peux parler français!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 pm

(Angel: Vraiment ? C'est l'Ange impressionnant. Je peux aussi! Vous devez faire du commerce avec moi autrefois! :I can too. Very Happy )
Natasha giggled,covering her mouth with her hand to muffle the sound.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Slinky shook out his hair and smiled widely, showing off his white teeth. "Hell yeah I'm pretty! Even if I'm not a Frenchie. I can french kiss though! Ask Dami," he yelled excitedly, laughing. Damion blushed a dark red at this and looked away from his brother. "Dom, we were six! Get over it, it's never happening again! Ugh!" he called back angrily.

Nope, they're pictures of a photographer named Rasmus Ledin. He's my hero! :3:3:3 I love his photography.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

She giggled,looking at Dami. "Thats nice Slinky. But... I don't believe until I see." That's what her dad always said.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Slinky's face went dark and he smiled, an extremely creepy sight. He slowly swiveled his head towards his brother, smirking. "Daaaaamiiiii," he called sweetly, creeping towards his brother. Damion squeaked "Aww hell naw" and started to run away, but didn't make it far before being pinned to the ground in an extremely suggestive position. "NOO!!!!" Dami yelled, squirming madly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Natasha looked at them weirdly on top of each other."Weird." She mumbled teasinly before sitting back down at her seat, or rather climbing on the catwalk thingy and sitting on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm

She ran over to Slinky,pulling him up gently. "No Slinky. I guess I should have said felt it." She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Dami squeaked and ran over to Natasha, jumping onto the catwalk and huddling behind her with amazing speed.

Slinky blinked and stepped back, suddenly angry. His fists clentched at his sides and the vein in his neck bluged; his muscles went tight. He started softly,"Do you think that just because I'm a stripper that I'll fuck anyone who waves at me and says hi? What the hell is your problem? I have way too much self confidence for that! Who do you think you are, my girlfriend?" he spat the last word at her face, growling now. He started to yell, Dami huddling in the background. There was no stopping Dom when he was like this. "You don't even know my last name! You've never seen me anywhere but here! You don't know shit about me!" he screetched, his voice too loud to seemingly fit in such a tiny body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Natasha eyes were wide with fear as Slinky spoke, he was scaring her right now. She glanced around her shoulder to she Dami."Why hello there." She teasedsmiling lightly before turning back to the seen.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Dami smiled weakly and waved. "I'm soo sorry you have to see Dom like this," he apologized quickly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 am

She glared at Domi,"Whatever." She spun around,her long hair flying fast and slapping Slinky across the face. "Like you would even care. I thought we were friends,I just wanted to save Dami."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Slinky started to open his mouith again, but quickly thought the better of it and snapped his jaws closed. He sighed and walked away, dissapearing behind a door marked 'PREP TEAMS'. Damion stood slowly, looking over at Nikky. "I'm sorry about my brother. He just....does that sometimes.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 pm

"It's ok." She replied." Is that normal for him to react like that?" She asked,cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Nikky smiled at Dami. "It's okay. I'm going to go appoligize." She didn't care if she got arrested. She ran after Slinky. "I'm sorry!" She looked around wildly for Slinky.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Damion shook his head and frowned. "He's normally nice and quiet. Slinky's the protective one, not the one with the temper!"

Slinky sighed and yelled from around the corner and behind another curtain. "I'm back here, just don't attack my prep team!'' He satt in a tall chair, a preperation team of three or four oddly dressed adults swarmed around him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 pm

She ran down the hallyway,sliding infront of the door dramaticly. Saluting like an army soldier. "Yes sir!" She marched in,giggling. Suddenly getting serious. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Natashi sighed at the sight and put her hand to her face.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Slinky smiled lightly, forgiving immediately. "It's mmkay. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm sorry."

Dami looked over at Natashi. "Sooo...." he trailed, hating the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Natashi looked over at Dami,"Um..."was all she could manage to say. She looked him over sort-o in a friendly-crush way before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 am

Dami scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Wanna get out of this horrid place now and go chill at the park or something?" he offered, swinging his legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm

She bent down and hugged him,"Thank you Slinky!" She plopped down his his lap,giggling.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Slinky's prep team grumbled a few words before Slinky dismissed them with a wave of his hand. The three shuffled away and left Slinky and [name] alone. "So,'' he giggled, "Wanna see a movie later or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: