Neko

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Empty
PostSubject: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 pm

The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. 4157286775_30e79f8b19_o The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. 1254885122324_f
(Slinky's on the left, Dami on the right.)
The 23 year old stood behind the curtains, putting on his outfit. He was dressed up in a skimpy french maid outfit for the bar's Hallow's Eve event. His makeup crew stepped in, tossing his light brown hair into position. His brother walked out behind him in a matching outfit.
"You sure you wanna do this, bro?" the younger brother,Damion, asked as he traced the star tattoo on Slinky's hip. Slinky nodded, biting his lip and tracing his brother's matching tattoo. The boys stood side by side, 18 year old Dami standing at 4'3'', Slinky at 4''5. They were freaks. Midgets. In french maid costumes. Trying to raise money for the house they lived in that was desperately in need of repairs. They sighed in unison as the curtain was pulled.
They strutted out onto the catwalk on short but thin and sexy fishnet covered legs, blowing kisses at the crowd. They danced around poles, hips moving around suggestively. Money was stuffed into their costumes. Ones; fives; sometimes tens, but those were rare. Everyone loved the tiny poledancers, while the tiny twins loved no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Another Midget? But a girl.....   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 pm

A small shape sat in front of the dancers,a sad yet pityful lokk in her eyes as she placed a hundred in an outfit. She was like them herself, depending on money and short, standing 4'1" with platinum blonde hair and light creamy skin with a bit of eyeliner. She wore bootcut jeans and a tight white shirt with the words "Bite Me" on it. Her converses were plaid black/grey/white. Her eyes were the color of emeralds.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Dami looked down, gasping at the huge ammount of money placed in his costume. He looked down and smiled at the short girl. As his taller brother danced around the others to keep them entertained, he slid down off the stage and laid his arms around the girl's shoulders. He laced his fingers together behind her neck and danced around her, smiling uneasily. He smiled lightly at her and shook his hair into his grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 am

Nikilina was laughing in the crowd,she started showing her way through the crowd,she had a french commander costume on,a fake sword in her hand she pointed it at them,still laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:24 am

Natashi cringed when he danced around her. She'd never liked pole-dancing,ever. She just sat there,watching him,waiting for everyone else to leave so she could pay him his biggest amount of money ever.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Slinky laughed and danced behind the curtain, quickly returning with a foam sword of his own. He ran up and pointed it at Nikilina. "On guard!" he yelled loudly, looking up at the female. People grew angry that the boys had stopped dancing, and walked away to watch a tall, too-thin girl slink up and down a pole.
Dami dropped his hands back down to his sides and stepped away from Natashi, sitting down on the edge of the stage and looking uneasily but thankfully at her. "Thanks," he whispered, looking down at the money he held in his hand. This much could buy food for weeks, months if they were careful. A single tear slid down his pale cheek, smearing the makeup that he wore like a mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 pm

"Your welcome and that's not the full amount I'm going to give you. I can tell you two are struggling and such so I wanted to give you a check for $100,000.00. I hope it will last for awhile too." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Damion looked up, his jaw open and his eyes wide. "Wha-what?!" he stuttered, gasping. "That-you-I-Oh my god." He finally forced himself to stop stuttering and threw himself at the girl, wrapping his short arms around her and squeezing tightly. Tears streamed down his face like a waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 pm

"Um....Your welcome." She said,stiff at first until she relaxed and hugged back."I thought that might help you. I just need you to sign your name here and then it's for real." She smiled,handing him the check.

ooc-hilarious...Watch this>>>> Gummy Bear
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Dami grabbed a pen that was randomly laying on the floor; probably dropped by a waitress. He looked down at the check, wiping his eyes dry. "Are-are you sure? This is alot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 pm

"Yes. Abosolutely sure. I have plenty more to support just me."She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Damion almost fainted on the spot. He swayed, steadying himself on the edge of the stage. He signed it carefully, making sure to be extremely careful. He looked up at the girl. "How can I ever repay you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 pm

"You don't need to."She laughed,leaning forward to kiss him lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Dami blushed and stuffed the check into his outfit. He scribbled his adress on the back of a recipt and handed it to the girl. "I'm Damion, and my brother is Dominic. Come over some time. We'll be doing repairs, but you can play with the pupies and kittens. We have a sort of shelter at the house." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:17 am

She smiled at Slinky,"I wouldn't do that!" She flipped in the air and stabbed him like a fencer would. "Hahah. I win." She took off the hat that was hiding her facial fetures. Astonishing. She didn't care,she was all about having fun and living life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 am

Slinky fell to the floor dramatically. "I'z dead now! You stabbed me! YOU MONSTER!!!" he screamed jokingly, placing his hands over his chest and coughing, closing his eyes. He opened one and peered up at the girl. "Lookie," he whispered,"I'z dead.''
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm

She giggled and put a hand to her head dramaticly,"Oh no!!" She fell to the floor beside him,still laughing. She turned to him,"Now i'z dead too."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Damion put a hand to his face in embarrasment.

Slinky looked over at her and gasped. "You're dead! You can't talk! ZOMBEH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:24 pm

She giggled again,"No!!" She pretend fainted,"That must mean your a ZOMBY too!!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Slinky stood, making his legs stiff. He put his arms out in front of him and opened his eyes. His brother muttered an angry,"Oh fuck no. Not Gay Zombie again." Slinky waddled towards Dami, groaning," Braaaaiinnnsss......I mean peenniiiisss....." Dami:Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 pm

She smiled,still on the floor giggling. She got up and hugged the zombie. "Thank you. I haven't laughed or smiled in a long time,by the way i'm Nikolina. But call me Nikky."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Slinky smiled and hugged her back. "I'm Dominic, but everyone calls me Slinky." he waved. "Hai!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:47 pm

"Hai! Really? I like Slinky. It's cute."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Slinky blushed lightly and laughed. "Thanks! I got it because one time, I fell down the stairs then got up and started yelling at everyone to never do that again. Skylar said I looked like a slinky." He giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm

"And your outfit?" She smiled,
"J'aime bien le nom de Slinky, vous parlez français?"

Last edited by Angel on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits.   The Freaky Midgets In French Maid Outfits. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: